You guys are alright, don't go to Heaven tomorrow

You guys are alright, don't go to Heaven tomorrow.

what are you gonna do with that gun?

This should be good.

Where do angels go when they're killed?

I think you wanted to say "demons"

>You guys are alright
All of us?

Bible doesn't say

You can't kill angels, dummy. You get turned into salt if you try.

>bringing a gun to school

How much of a baka can one person be?

you clearly don't know about satania

Can't god kill angels?

that kid ain't right

tenshis kneel or be killed

I assume it's like with demons - if you kill them on earth, you banish them back to heaven, if you kill them in their domain they die for real.

what kind of fucked up place is hell that they sell guns to children?

It's a toy

It's still fucked up to sell realistic looking guns to children.

i know, youd think guns would be free in hell

man you're a puss, toy guns have been a thing for literally decades and probably centuries

Satania won't do shit.

She should go back to eating her lunch alone and getting bullied by small dogs.

KILL THEM SATANIA

KILL THEM ALL

Death is not a valid concept for Angels in Heaven though
Like nothing dies in Heaven, because Heaven lacks time.

>hello I'm 19 years old and what is this

Yeah, then you need a special magical weapon that has that property. Or maybe an ability like Shiki's Eyes of Death Perception.

Trick or treat!

I want to protect Santania from all bullies that is not execute by me

Halloween episode next? I love those cute outfits.

super heaven

Shiki wouldn't see shit though.

they really look extra cute

>じゃ、行ってくるわね
How do they keep getting away with this?

Dude, it's a very clever translation, didn't you hear?

There is literally nothing wrong
You don't know japenese so shut up

t. Daiz

This is the real McCoy of subbing.

I thought it was personally confirmed by highly skilled and respected professionals like Daiz that this sub job is the greatest example of translation in the history of mankind.

What episode is this from? I don't remember this scene.

It's not out yet.

You guys are alright, Don't queue up tomorrow.

Preview images for next episode.

>More class prez
Neat.

>Kaz, I'm already a demon

Where they are sure is heaven, smelling good

What does it mean to 'hang ten'
Am I retarded

And here I was thinking that the Burgerland thing was a meme.

bow

It's a surfboarding maneuver but the phrase has basically been reduced to "I'm gonna go ride the waves" in media.

What did he mean by this?

>he didn't have tons of realistic looking gun toys as a kid
>he didn't have airshit as well
>he didn't have actual guns in his youth that he was allowed to keep in his room
What a fucking faggot.

>actual guns
This seems actually stupid, teenagers throwing tantrums are liable to actually shoot someone, possibly themselves.

no they aren't

source: had three different guns by 16

He probably lives in the ghetto.

>no they aren't
user teenagers are a broad group. Some of them are relatively mature, most of them are complete fucking retards.
At any rate what possible use could a teenager have for a personal gun? I [might] understand dad having a gun fo8r >home defense, but why do you need an S&W for yourself when you can't even fucking drive?

I had a 10/22 in my bedroom as young as 12. Teaching people gun safety and that they are in fact dangerous as fuck as well as giving kids actual responsibilities as they grow up keeps them from being impulsive little shits.

That sounds illegal as well as pointless. Like again what the fuck are you going to use that gun for?
>they are in fact dangerous
Doesn't sound like it'll put off kids who drink and smoke and drive like retards specifically because it's dangerous and you gotta live life on the edge

My state laws didn't give a fuck.
>why
So I could go out in my back yard and plink or go ssmall game hunting if I wanted to without having to bug my dad to open the safe every damn time. Plus I was in charge of pest control in our garden. Rural life is pretty different from city/suburb life. Most kids at my school had access to guns and not a single one ever accidentally shot someone.

>actual guns
Your parents were sending you a hint.

>pest control
>pest
>guns
Do I have a different concept of what constitutes a pest because I'm thinking termites, ants, badgers, and so on.

>and plink
I'd have spent time studying or playing with friends instead of hunting, I tried hunting and it's boring as fuck I don't get the appeal.

Alright, so... now I'm curious.

Do bananas count as snacks?

My definition of "snack" goes "you can eat two snacks and still eat lunch right after"
If you can't eat lunch after eating two bananas then it's not a snack, it's a small meal.

Rabbits and other critters that would go in there and try to eat our food. Also the occasional Squirrel trying to nest in our house. They'll really fuck the place up. Also different people are into different shit. Personally I love spending a whole day walking innawoods hunting or out on the lake fishing.

Now back to anime.

t. sheltered suburbanite

That argument is fundamentally flawed and will lead to obesity

They can't be killed and return to the void when they are somehow banished.

I don't think school regulations allow for personal definitions. The explanation clearly states that this was once a serious question at the time, so they must have reached some official answer on how to treat it.

I mean, that sounds like the most first world problem you can have in terms of healthy diet: Our children are eating too much fruit, so we need to regulate it! The US would WISH they had that "problem".

>Our children are eating too much fruit, so we need to regulate it! The US would WISH they had that "problem".
Don't worry. The kids get their dose of vitamins from pizza, the most popular vegetable dish in US.

Vigne.

Bananas aren't really that healthy
They don't even have that much potassium, and are full of sugar

is sataniaposting a thing now?

True, but I just find the irony of the whole situation a bit hilarious. The kids are eating too many bananas, so now they are full and can't eat their fried chicken for lunch.

Class prez is for anal.

All gabudros are, though not all in the same way.

She's so nice, how did she not fail all classes in hell?

who all /devilish/ over here?

When Hell sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending Gabriel. They’re not sending Raphael. They’re sending demons that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re not recycling. They’re not doing their homework. They’re retards. And some, I assume, are Vigne.

It wasn't. The 'serious question here' part of it stems from the idea that you can't actually put the banana in your lunchbox properly, so they're wondering if you were allowed to bring a banana AND another snack, or if you could only bring a banana.

Shut up, Sup Forums

Jews don't go to heaven, user.

Go back to tumbler, triggerboi

How is this Sup Forums
Am I missing something

is airshit still fun if i'm 20+? will kids make fun of me?

He's quoting Donald Trump.

> And some, I assume, are Vigne
We need more of them.

>will kids make fun of me?
Not if you wear the proper clothing

>so they're wondering if you were allowed to bring a banana AND another snack

Yes, and I'm asking for the answer to that question, because I'm unironically interested in how they ruled on that case.

I'm not sure it literally was a "serious question" in the form of needing a national decision. It was a "serious question" in that kids would ask it unironically whereas today it's completely ironic. It probably varied by school.

Are you jealous of Gabu for having such a cute girlfriend?

*unzips dick*

In reality it means you are on a surfboard and have all ten toes hanging off the edge. But it generally just means, 'Ima go surf lol' to most people.

Yes. ;_;

To Angel heaven obviously. It's close to dog heaven.

Can and would are two different things. Can't is what's been established via satan

People use knives and swords to kill others each year.

So should we ban toy swords from kids in case they buy real ones and kill people?

Satan is a fallen angel, dumbass.

Satania is the funniest, but Vigne is the cutest.