Other urls found in this thread:

bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

10/10

Quite generic taste.
Young male, I assume.

I'm bored of these threads
8/8

I've only seen Code Geass, Titan, and FMA Brotherhood so I can't comment on OP's 3x3 on a whole, all of which are somewhat good though

o/ hello friends

Normie: Taste Edition
4/8
-1 Re:zero, Spacey Dandy, Attack on titan, Code Geass

1/2
-1 Mirai Nikki

Redheads

1/9
0/9
3/9
0/4

4/8
0/3
4/6
3/6
0/3
3/3

Is there a website where people make these?

Bump

There is.

:^)
bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php

You need to watch a lot more anime.
You might need to watch more anime.
What the fuck am I looking at.

8/9 -snk

0/1

3/4 +sunshine

3/3

3/4

2/2 literally what tier

4/4

You might need to watch more anime.

3/9 (Saki, FMA, NNB)

>You might need to watch more anime.
Tfw 400 shows completed

>sub 2000
Pathetic.

-1 Re;Zero
-1 S;G
-0.5 C;G
-1 SnK
4.5/8

9/9

-1 Juirui
6/7

9/9

9/9

>Shigofumi

nice

Yup, really underrated gem of its time along with Kyouran Kazoku Nikki. Fuck Code Geass R2.

It's not that great imo.
The first two episodes are pretty nice, and that video game developer was pretty cool, but everything else keeps going downwards as you keep watching. I'm somewhat pissed that it had a really simple and cool premise of ''Kino giving letters from the afterlife'' but had to just throw it all away by focusing too much on the main girl. You're not supposed to immediately focus on her. Just like Kino, you get a small portion of her personality through her interactions with others, and only when you're near the end do you get more information, or get a flashback.
By the end, all I felt was a somewhat disappointing 'meh'.

Also, kinda fucked up with -0.5 Shigofumi.

Almost everyone on Sup Forums hated the main plot, but I found it to be pretty interesting. Fumika's backstory had a parallelism to the theme of the show as her parents had a divorce, and their marriage was just for a show because Fumika's mom just wanted to taste what womanhood feels like. They really didn't care her at all, which lead her to commit suicide. In the end, she just wanted to be loved and lived a normal life. Also the fact that I can relate to it (having a dysfunctional family and mildly bullied at school) made me care more.

3/9 are good enough for top of all time contention, others are all just pretty good

That's a lot of gay

It's beyond me how anyone can think of Mirai Nikki as anything but hot garbage.

I think when a show takes a big turn after an episode or two you're always going to get people angry that it didn't go how they expected.

I sometimes wonder if the author wanted to make his own kino, had a pretty cool concept but didn't really have any interesting individual alone stories.

I didn't really hate the main plot but I don't think it should've been the focus so soon and stayed the main focus. It just left me somewhat disappointed for what it could've been more than what it was.

Do us all a favor and refer to this

what shows are these? I am interested but have no idea what I am looking at.

>Anime starter pack for kids/YA
Jesus fuck. How can you like Space Dandy but not have Bebop or Champloo even though they do the same thing but better and more consistent in quality from episode to episode? And why do you have flavour of the month like Re:Zero? Why the fuck do you have SnK when is worse than the manga? Same thing with SG, worse than the VN. Baccano is fucking doing a mini arc at the end of the first arc, it only adapted a part of a long running seires you numbnuts. FMA disney edition, you should be hanged. Code Geass, and Gintama + Bartender is the only pass you get.

You actually made me mad.

00:08 (Yutaro Kubo), Wonder (Mirai Mizue), My Milk Cup Cow (Yantong Zhu), I'm here (Yukie Nakauchi), Fashion (Yoji Kuri), Zdravstvuite (Yoko Yuki)

Top spot intentionally left blank, or am I missing something here?

>Baccano, Re Zero and attack on tittan
Disqualified.
>Mirai Nikki and Angel's Egg
Disqualified.
>Spice and wolf, Monogatari and Clannad
Disqualified.
GitS movie is meh, but the rest of your choices are pretty patrician so I will let it pass.
Qualified.
>Hyouka
Disqualified.
>Flip fappers
>Brotherhood instead of 2003
Disqualified.
>All this mediocrity
Disqualified.
>5cm
Disqualified.
>Hyouka
Disqualified.
>Pyscho Pass
Disqualified.
Some small missteps, but patrician overall.
Qualified. Just get rid of Nahona and you are good to go.

>Liking 03 better
>MAH NIGG-
>Not liking Spice and Wolf
>Not liking 5cm
>Liking too much moe garbage
Almost good taste. Almost.

>Mirai Nikki and Angel's Egg
Angel's Egg was not on that

>his brain isn't developed enough to like hyouka

Your existence should be disqualified

>your taste
Disqualified.

Not him but Hyouka is pretty trash. Pretty much no emotional payoff.

>S&W, Monogatari and Hyouka
>Disqualified

Disqualified

>Just get rid of Nahona and you are good to go.
Thanks anyway o great and wise user

no

yes

maybe?

>Doesn't like Nanoha
>Likes Yuki Yuna
Gross

>Baccano is fucking doing a mini arc at the end of the first arc, it only adapted a part of a long running seires you numbnuts

That doesn't stop it being good. There is no more material unless you want to deal with terribly translated light novels.

>No more material
>Translated LNs are bad
Fucking read them as they are then? My point is, there is not enough for one to feel invested in the characters if you just go by the anime. Also the back and forth shit they did so that it resembled something a western director would make, is a big fucking no. They never did that in the LNs.
Also:
>Immortality is pretty good
Kid logic

I tried to read the first one, the translation had no effort put into it and clearly only existed to sell volumes to westerners.

Taking the anime as separate to the LNs (which is what you should do with any adaptation of anything), it was fine.

>Fine
I can accept that is was alright watch. But we are talking about putting it as one of your favourite top 9 anime show ever.

That's reasonable because it was pretty good, hence why so many people like it

>Jojo
>Boku generic Hero
>Basic moe
Close but no cig.

Anime is quite the terrible medium if there are not enough shows to bump Baccano out of a top nine position. And reading the conversation. No, a goddamn adaptation should not be judged solely for it´s quality, it should be judged for everything. No exception. Adaptation should aim to better than the source.

>Anime is quite the terrible medium
what did he mean by this?

Delete this imposter.

Anime is literally the most diverse AV medium in existence you absolute donut.

I laughed pretty hard at this. Thanks man.

2/2
2/2
2/2
2/2
4/4
4/4

Someone help my cure my taste

Trying way too hard mate.

4/5
-1 for Lucky Star

faggot.

genuine/10

Digi bro??????

I'm still waiting for you in hell my friend.
Throw away your useless soul and become a demon. Join me in the hell of mahjong.

this stopped being funny about 30 threads ago

4/5
4/7
6/6
3/7
4/6
3/7

These ones are good.

1/5

2/7
4/7
6/6
6/7
4/4
3/4
5/6
5/7
3/6
2/6
7/8
2/3

you ruin it with gintama

3/7
1/2
2/3
1/3
morg/3
"i dont enjoy anime"/0
2/3
0/Aria
Manga 2/2
Anime monster/2
0/Zeta
2/3
cgdct
it's not like you need a brain for kyoani works
5/6
3/3
0/2
0/FLCL
0/GitS
0/2
joe/2
0/Aria

0/9

I'm always shocked that plebs like you even know how to find Sup Forums

1/8

samefag

lol ok

Triggered homo. Back to your containment thread/board

Wait, I'm triggered?

>3988x3988

>Nichijou, Mob and Jojo
Disqualified.
>Speed racer and DBZ
Disqualified.
>LWA, Lucky star, Monogatari, Tamako
Disqualified.
>FLCL and GaP
Disqualified.
>Flip fappers, NGNL
Disqualified.
>FLCL, Ashita
Disqualified.
>Shoujo shit
You almost made it, user. Too bad. Disqualified.
>Gintama, HxH, Jojo
Disqualified.

>Disqualified

Oh thank goodness, I was genuinely worried you might actually like mine.

No need to put a tough act to impress me, user. I am sure you will make it next time.

You can't disqualify me. Your a shit.

Not if I'm lucky

post urz

0/9 for all

>Using my 3x3
Why?

Why are you pretending to be me?

c o o l

not bad... kid

Why did you change your silly posting style and stop role playing a robot?

I haven't watched mirai nikki in years because i know it is shit and don't want my opinion on it to change

Haven't seen mirai nikki in years, because i know it's shit but i don't want my love for it to change

7/7
5/7
5/8
7/7
6/6