Dear customers

Dear customers,

Starting immediately, we will be reducing internet speed while browsing Sup Forums.org.

This may upset some of you, but we have come up with a solution. For a limited time, you can purchase a Verzion Gold Pass for a low price of $1/month and you will able to keep your current internet speed.

Sincerely,

>Verzion
>Zion
>t. Shekelstein

Honestly, who cares this place will improve with less influence from our mutt kind dragging the IQ down of every poster here.

$12 a year is reasonable if it keeps poor fags off this board.

Yeah, they're going to target an extremely popular mostly text-based message board. It's not torrents, Netflix, YouTube, and gaming that they're going to target.

i see nothing wrong with this

This
Thank fucking God that net neutrality shit is done for. It was put in place in 2015 and funny enough that was when this place really started going to shit.

I'm completely with you, they take up an absurdly disproportionate amount of bandwidth. They're raking in record profits. There's absolutely no reason that they shouldn't chip in a little extra to help foot the costs and upgrades required for their services.

Its ok not coming here so often will improve my life. Thanks Verizon.

If this is actually true, it really is a gift from god. Ecelebs and normies btfo

It's completely true. Check this shit out.

Shareblue will pay that for you, no worries.

>veritas
>horizon
>basic english corporate speak
faggot

>12 dollars
>Poor

sure, we'll just NOT monitize a potential revenue stream
its not like we have an obligation to our shareholders or anything

Like they did pre-2015, right? What a hellscape that was. Oh, wait. Pull your head out of your ass or go cry with the other Redditors. I just hope you remember this a couple of years from now when literally nothing changes. I want you to think of what a retard you are.

This place requires so little bandwidth to browse. Its one of the only places that still works like normal when my data gets throttled every month. You could never limit this site by slowing internet speed.

YEAH TILL YOU'RE CHARGED BY THE CHARACTER TO POST ON HERE AND YOU HAVE TO ALLOW THEM TO FUCK YOUR MOTHER FOR UNLIMITED ACCESS!

>Le 2015 meme
Why do you think the protections were poorly set on 2015?
ISPs are greedy vampires

meh, we'll see.

Great points. I never thought of it like that.

>LE EVIL GREEDY TELECOM MEME
I don't know what things are like on Beanernet, but in America, there was no difference pre-2015 to now, and there won't be a discernible difference in the future. The only people who may be impacted are those who might see their Netflix subscriptions go up and the YouTubers who might see their paychecks go down, both of which I don't remotely care about. With the amount of bandwidth they take up, it's only right. Get out of here with your fearmongering bullshit, retard. Or perhaps discuss the HORRIBLE EVIL that's going to befall us, and how soon, then you can look back when that date comes and feel like the retard that you are.