What causes western women to emulate african culture? is it an act of "rebellion" against a father figure?

what causes western women to emulate african culture? is it an act of "rebellion" against a father figure?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GA6NN6yTyow
youtube.com/watch?v=wBgsQXXkNgg
youtube.com/watch?v=jqono80o690
youtube.com/watch?v=Zm8f-GWmp5g
youtube.com/watch?v=WX5ErVLcfGM
youtu.be/FBnAZnfNB6U
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((Hollywood)))

is that a tranny?

youtube.com/watch?v=GA6NN6yTyow

youtube.com/watch?v=wBgsQXXkNgg

It's not their fault. It's science: Melanin receptors

Women, for the most part, are not "risk takers" and will bend their personality to the strongest male. African American culture is not only dominate now, but it is the only accepted expression of any sort of masculinity. Meanwhile, most white men are pathetic snivling pussies who do nothing but talk about superhero movies and other retarded manchild shit, while black people are talking about making money, beating the fuck out of anyone that crosses them, and fucking a bunch of women

Im willing to bet the main reason rap music is dominate now is because of this masculinity. Where rock music used to be very masculine and about getting bitches and mosh pitting ect. it became whiney emo shit for nerd to cry to.

Women must be led in the right direction. Without order they’re like a chicken running with it’s head cut off

Yes.

>that dislike ratio
kek. has she been getting a lot of blowback in the netherlands?

>african culture?
Africa is not like this. African-American culture maybe.

Can someone please translate some of the top comments from moonspeak into english please

Black men are promoted as masculine and women will follow the status quo

What do you think of African-Americans? I’ve heard most real Africans hate them.

>Feminist underwear. Perfect for objectifying thots in rap videos.

ugh, Dutch lenguage is so ugly

Because our race is full of cucks and pussies now and women want masculine men, and feel tough. Look at the difference between country music and rap. Whiners vs nigs. Young women also usually choose the bad guy until they realize they have little to offer then as the grow up they try to change but it's too late and they're already a roastie

Ignorant entitled fools. Most of them anyways.

It's an act of "rebellion" for not having a father figure

This

Women are mindless, they will follow whatever the media tells them to

the thing is they arent, black "men" run like little monkeys at the first sign of danger. they always run, they never fight unless they have some incredible advantage.

lol when the actual stats say more white men have been marring and having children with black women than the reverse.

besides anons, you dont want a woman willing to do that, shes weak.

I'm white German and in all honesty pretty beta.

I can understand when German women go for Arabic or Afro Germans. They tend to be more masculine.
Many white German guys I know are very sissified.

After all I'm not really interesting in having a gf/wife/family though

comment 1:
>Wie nog meer terminale oorkanker gekregen?->
>Anybody contracted terminal ear cancer from this?

comment 2:
> oorkanker gekregen hiervaan like als je het ook hebt .
> contracted ear cancer, like if you also contracted ear cancer

I can tell you weren't lying about being beta because you said "Arabic or Afro Germans" as if such a thing exists

jfc

It is litterally Jewish consumer culture. Jobs were outsourced because it would be cheaper to use slave labour for those cool nike kicks they advertise in music videos BLASTED atthe public everywhere.
Because of the precariousness of work in American post-industrial towns the wealth gap rises and people try and "hustle to the top" by emulating and ingratiating themselves with where the money is, cities and the entertainment industry, things with high visibility catch the most fish. Which makes Jews their money selling "the American dream" which is "rebellious" against "the system".

youtube.com/watch?v=jqono80o690

>After all I'm not really interesting in having a gf/wife/family though
i sometimes tell that myself too.

ahahahaha just kidding

That's not African culture. Nobody in Africa dresses like that.

Lol what the fuck is with this bitch and My Little Pony what the fuck

Heres a lovely European 56% face from her feed

keen analysis user

I bet she's a single mother with at least 2 mixed babies and she spends her weekends going clubbing despite being in her 30's

Dog bless muricca

Seriously what's with her and MLP??

Kek why are all coal burners 5/10 at best?

That's pretty true. Africans despise niggers in America because they are lazy and disrespectful and because compared to Africa, they are given so much here and they just piss it all away.

i read somewhere that it had something to do with sticking it to "internet basement dwellers/trolls" that love mlp and have trolled her. that's why she's burning them

Real Africans hate everybody. Easily, the most bigoted group of people on the planet. Personally I don't mind and sort of respect them for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zm8f-GWmp5g

Maybe Uruguay

In her video like crazy too lol wtf

MLP let this thot license them?? Fucking priceless

>Africans despise niggers in America because they are lazy and disrespectful and because compared to Africa
youtube.com/watch?v=WX5ErVLcfGM

Ok.

Blacks project strength through aggression and violence, and women are attracted to that.

Soyboys and Bugmen are the exact opposite of what women want.

>Blacks project strength through aggression and violence, and women are attracted to that.
And it will be their own undoing

But in this video they're everywhere, it's like MLP sponsored it? Is she just trying to trigger them "Your ponies are my ponies too"?

A dutch coalburner is using MLP heavily in her ear cancer music video to taunt internet people. Let that sink in, the world we live in, 2017

MISSCHIEN KOOP IK WEL EEN BENTLEY
MISSCHIEN KOOP IK WEL EEN HONDA

Low intelligence, thinking rap culture is cognitively stimulating, try classical music and baroque art so much detail and depth art and thought, its for the real brains who wish to participate in culture to seem cool.

maybe it will be in the related videos for little girls to watch after watching cartoons on youtube

Nah it isn't tagged for that and the video is explicit tag too

>tfw no dutch gf to insult me and bully me

Someone should break her fucking nose.

women like men more masculine than them, white skin, blue eyes and blonde hair is inherently feminine, as a woman she seeks her opposite. most women will look at personality or achievements, but for those that can't bother or dont get off on personalities, looks are the most determining factor. blacks are dark and spooky looking, a hot alternative to the pale skinned anglos around her that never got into a fight in their life.
also le big deek meme

Why isn't it handy to have a triangle ruler nearby? All the time.

>while black people are talking about making money, beating the fuck out of anyone that crosses them, and fucking a bunch of women

meanwhile they can't pass a math test. blacks are only a threat to innocent and the police. they must all be killed off.

>while niggers are talking about stealing, beating the fuck out of women and fucking up a ton of time.
ftfy

Attention whores

>be nigger
>no problem whatsoever with what is happening
>always wanted a qt3.14 whyte wymn
>now they are making it easy

Triggered, I’m looking for a waifu but they are looking for bbc, fuck my life.

I would say it has genetic reasons. Due to the ancient history of Europe Whites still do carry quite a lot of Near Eastern farmer DNA. This genetic 'package' has a negative impact on mental capabilities and its effects are more pronounced in women as they lack in testosterone which generally alleviates the effects of those 'bad' genes (btw cucks most likely have a higher percentage of farmer DNA).

Also, as this farmer DNA is a bit closer to Africans it might be that high farmer DNA women are more attracted to them. Some women I know are into darker of African men while others are simply disgusted by the thought (funnily, their argument mostly is that black men smell disgusting to them ... incompatible pheromones maybe).

Yes, I don't know why. I do know one way it happens. Older loose women tell younger women not to listen to male role models who have authority that there holes are special and for her pleasure and she should be a slut do whatever she wants. Secondly younger girls who already behave this way transmit this behavioural pattern to their peers. This behaviour goes into overdrive whenever alcohol or drugs are involved. The influence of the Kardashians plays a part also, young women see resource acquisition occurring for being "pretty" and acting like a whore and think that's the way tog because it's easy. My wife has 6 sisters all younger so I have seen this shit in action, non of them have fathers and have a roastie single mom on welfare raising them, I got the only good one.

Kids do shit to be edgy. Pretty much all it boils down to.

Which is why they prefer Meds. Niggers aren't even in the picture, no matter how many times you try to force your meme-tier le BBC kike trash projections on this board.

Reminder that women view niggers on Tinder equal to Pajeets and gooks, since 98% of niggers are fucking fat and ugly.

Yea I don't care about some roastie black subversion epically since it's not working.

This is redpilled as fuck

youtu.be/FBnAZnfNB6U

>what causes western women to emulate african culture?

money
they're paying her to do so, duh.
>african culture
that's american culture btw.

>white skin, blue eyes and blonde hair is inherently feminine

How.

Ain't nothing worse than a white nigger..

Because, identity problems....self hating trolls

le 56% confirmed....battery life dont lie senpai

>oorkanker
I lol'd

tbf they both look like randstad mongrels

Yeah. Maybe they got picked on, maybe an abuse family, maybe a cry out for attention. In summary it’s best to let them go and know what they’re doing. The thing I’ve noticed with the Rachel Dolezal types is that they always try to get pushy and bother other people. Definite attention-seeking. It’s funny watching black women beat them up.

It's the same reason people emulate stupid behavior, it's packaged in such a way to make it "catchy" plus glamorized by our media which we bathe in.

A woman could be locked in an arab sex torture dungeon for 60 days receiving constant
abuse and having to witness horrendous acts and she would still vote to import more of them.
They are that fucked in the head.

>her

defective genes causing brain development problems
good they are going black so you will be able to notice these faulty genes with your naked eye

See women say they want "real men", but "real men" work and try to advance their careers, provide for their families, and take care of themselves. This doesn't stop women from whoring around and basically destroying society. Want to fix this problem? Get rid of womens rights. Allow husbands to slap and reprimand their wives like they used to. If a husband isn't allowed to be a husband, it doesn't matter if he's a "real man" or not, she'll still be a whore.

t. a "real man"

american culture

>is it an act of "rebellion" against a father figure?

Largely, yes.

Ausbro can you tell me what the racial make up of the Netherlands is? I haven't seen a single chart that documents my country and sometimes I feel as if there is iberian and celtnigger genes amongs us.

>storing grocery products on the ground
That's some real third world shit.

Most quietly confident men are not bigmouthed nogs and push came to shove you would never know what hit you if you fucked with them...

The kind of niggerish behaviour shown by these others would certainly earn them an ambush..hence why they are being dropped ten a penny on the sly......they just cant help telegraphing their intentions.. and thats helpful

Because if you attempt to make the European and African equal you don't raise the African to our level you lower the European to their level.

They're extremely naive and they follow whatever trends they see on talmudvision.

Its a rebellion against Albino Nigger shit culture.
Bitching 24x7 about Jews is not considered culture.
African Culture is way cooler. And white bitches see it. Thats why they vote by their Pussy.

They are just butthurt niggers/mongrels angry that they don't have an Aryan phenotype.

t. pale skinned blue eyed blonde Aryan

this is the best answer, america aggressively projects its "culture" around the world and naive people buy into it without realizing the destructive effects it has had on the nation that creates it

grow by yourself.
take this as an good advice!
im on stage7,
feels good man!
suffered how many years?
so spend just 3 month trying, and see what happens then!

i dont sell the wisdom, i just give that back, what another gave to me.
i took it seriously
and in month 4 i can tell you
i became a much better man.
feels good

just my advice, not the infinite solution (but mine)

>African Culture is way cooler. And white bitches see it

Yeah, living in squalor and then getting raped and murdered is totally cool.

You're a so called "beautiful one". See this:
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

Yup Amsterdam, video geschoten op NDSM-loods

Don't you know? People can't have personal preference

“White master race”
>can’t keep their women in check

What causes Sup Forums to felate a race mixing poo in loo?

Who is this thot?

Holy degeneracy

some basic le 56 bitch that has a fanbase of girls that want to act the same as her.

Because they don't get the attention that they want from white men for various reasons and it makes they get desperate. The reasons are almost always apparent. They go to black men because they get attention because of muh wite wimmen and it makes them feel better about themselves. To further this sense of self worth they openly reject white men completely to try to convince themselves and others that they actually prefer black men, not that they chose black men out of desperation and self loathing.

Rap is popular because it's pushed by the music industry. There literally no other reason. If your meme analysis were true, why was the "boohoo I'm suicidal" shit so popular in the 00's?

Muh ancestors n'shiiet