In light of net neutrality being repealed in the name of capitalism...

In light of net neutrality being repealed in the name of capitalism, can we finally admit capitalism is opposed to freedom?

just go back. it literally doesn't matter. you're still here posting your pile of shit garbage on Sup Forums, I'm still posting here, neither of us have "$5/month for Sup Forums" added to our bills. it is an absolute stupid pile of shit. stop talking about it you fucking mongoloid.

capitalism isn't an ideology
blame neoliberal corporate dick sucking instead

Why do people complain about things that haven't happened yet? Just wait and see how it goes.

>DURR THERE ARE NO CONSEQUENCES FELT IMMEDIATELY RIGHT NOW ON THE DAY OF IT BEING REPEALED SO STOP TALKING ABOUT IT
you sound like a dumb asshole, fuck off

Yes, now go to Venezuela.

Capitalism isn't about opposing freedom. It's about maximizing freedom for those who truly deserve it. If you're poor you're meant to stay poor.

It isn't effective right away you fucking hamburger

When do you faggots hang yourselves? Will Google pay you to do so now that your shilling has failed?

Shouldn't you be on the reddit circle jerk thread?

communism is inevitable

Capitalism = let jews fuck you over

I do have $20/year for Sup Forums added to my bills though

capitalism is neither for or against freedom.
Capitalism is neutral.
It is what people decide to do with capitalism that decides freedom or not.
And if you look at the decisions the average person has made you will find that, in fact, it is people who are against freedom.
Don't blame the system, blame the faggots that enable the system to function the way it does.
This is why a civil war/mass civil unrest will be good for america.
It will hopefully cull a lot of the tyranny enablers.

retards need to educate yourselves

It isn't

You earn your freedom you little shit, you don't deserve it

and how exactly does one earn "freedom"?

>Stop the FCC
Exactly what Ajit Pai is doing: move ISP oversight from FCC to FTC.

Low effort shill thread, sage, don't reply.

By proving your worth to society

By showing society that you're a team player and an active contributor, not some layabout that wants free handouts

By being born huwhite with money and advantages unlike you Jerico.

Saved.
Thanks for the rundown m8.
Never seen it explained in so much detail before.
Could have done without all the hypothetical but it's good enough.

>be OP
>swallow reddit propaganda cock
>don't understand that ISPs already do throttle under NN provisions
>don't understand that placing ISPs under Title II creates equitable estoppel defense, preventing the FTC and ANY state antitrust from applying to ISPs
>continue to want low bandwidth content to subsidize video services costs on the market
>continue to parrot Google marketing talking points

But I forget, 90% of people don't know what "ISP" stands for, don't know what "antitrust" is, don't know that the FCC does not, and has never had an anticompetitive conduct division or a price fixing division (unlike the FTC), but we should TOTALLY keep it as a Title II Utility because someone somewhere said it would hurt the internet in some vague amorphous way.

Honestly, fuck you NN idiots. You don't know a damn thing about administrative law. If you can't answer off the top of your head what rule (by case name) says that federal agencies have delegated authority to impose these rules, then you don't know step fucking one of the subject.

>>continue to want low bandwidth content to subsidize video services costs on the market
>>continue to parrot Google marketing talking points
this & this.
>>don't understand that placing ISPs under Title II creates equitable estoppel defense, preventing the FTC and ANY state antitrust from applying to ISPs
Sounds interesting, care to elaborate?

dumb brainlet here, how do i educate myself on this?