CU(k)sa internet : 100$ , france internet+phone+TV 20€

Other urls found in this thread:

sfr.fr/offre-internet/box-thd/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>PROMO
Made me think

there are poorfag plans like that available here

sfr.fr/offre-internet/box-thd/

wow a promotional offer from an ISP with an absurdly low price compared to their normal offerings? that totally doesn't happen in Ame- oh wait

You fucking wish our poorfag plans were 200 Mb/s.
I pay $80 a month for pic related with no cable.

we pay 100$,
medical expenses not reimbursed, you do not have what we call in france RSA (500€ per month if you do not work) but you feel AMERICAIN

And the best (worst) part is that the vast majority of the country has MUCH worse internet than this.
Most people are lucky to have speeds upwards of 30 Mb/s.

peak of usage of internet in country right now.
10 EUR
no limits on anything
no single wire
straight in waves from towers
People in cities pay like 15-20 EUR for 500 Mbps.

I can confirm. This is the regular price for optic fiber internet + phone line + cable.

Your connection depends on your distance from your connection center .. it also depends on the number of people who subscribe to the same thing because you share your fiber with other people.

You guys are cuck :)
These law will NEVER pass in france.
Cause french people are not KEK :)

>Your connection depends on your distance from your connection center
The vast majority of the country lives clustered around major metropolitan areas, which are near the connection centers.
Hell, the city I live in contains the fucking fiber loop for my state (which is hilarious because Comcast doesn't offer fiber connections in said city).
These retards who think Comcast gives a fuck about them or would pass up the chance to fuck over the consumer for monetary gain are genuinely brain damaged.

>SFR

Really? You couldn't give a less shitty example?

I dont see what the big deal is, really.

How much are you paying for that?
Considering something like the OP is likely 30-40 euros normally, that's pretty bad.

$75, though me and 2 others in my apartment split the bill.

So $75 total or $75 each?

total.

Meh, still pretty shit, and I'm sure that doesn't include all the other hidden fees that Comcast adds that bring the total cost to $90+.

If so, I bitch on the phone like a boomer would. I don't think I've seen it tip higher than $80 with the exception of my installation fees on the first month.

Post that bill family.
I don't buy that.