Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RF8yhYoslG4
youtube.com/watch?v=TJrGOmlE3RQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
youtube.com/watch?v=9rcIJIWqYmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a fucking bitch

Literalism mate. Disease has spread

We made it illegal to beat them. Women use emotional violence. Men use physical violence. One was outlawed. The other is encouraged.

we're people. you do the same thing here
>roasties dont know shit just make them believe whatever you want and they'll do it because theyre stupid.

will you please fuck off with that LGBT flag degeneracy. it's not edgy and it's not cool. you people should be shot.

This is why men need to assert dominance in a relationship. The moment you treat a woman like your one and only, or your equal is the moment she can step all over you.

only soyboys have anxiety

>triggered by a flag
are you leftypols still salty that the meme flags aren't tearing pol apart?

lol

soyboys btfo

It's just some Amerilard hiding his flag

>leting yourself become overly emotional over the actions of other people which are inconsequential to your life.

eh..

Remember, women are always the victims.

#MeToo

>a leaf
you are correct that I'm a burger but your post makes it clear you're the fastfood chugging faggot

go mre or go home.

someone unblurr her account name please

Only a faggot would date that psycho.

Protected by a societal mainstream media apparatus with no morals.

You are not allowed to criticize them because of “past womens struggles”

Having a girlfriend who's fucked other guys is great because she's not really yours, it's just your turn -- so you don't owe her anything and don't have to feel bad when you cheat on her.

>past women's struggles
>consisting of never having to slave away in the workforce, all things being handed to them by the graces of men, raising a family thus fulfilling their divine purpose
>struggles

Hopefully one day one of those beta she toys with ends up putting her in a shallow grave because she pushes them too far.

Cucks like him deserve all the shit they get. Should remove himself from the gene pool.

youtube.com/watch?v=RF8yhYoslG4

Don’t cry to me about it. Go talk to the WWE writers who write storylines for the MSM.

Everything
And on top of that they are fully useless. Couldn't even get food or anything even if their life depends on it. Worse than little retarded children.

Why blur out the name? this isn't reddit

Here ya go

>he thinks women where not involved in the work force for all of human history
you don't deserve those 8s m8

Ahahahah, awesome user

underrated observation

Prior to the industrial revolution, you know damn well the work women performed were almost always limited to domestic/homestead management.

Yes they've posted all their bullshit and tricks on social media like morons and now we know them. And it makes them pissy. Too bad bitches.
Women are finally naked. And it looks like prune.

Why the fuck did you blur out her name, reddit?

the bf is probably a John Green soyboy anyway

Beta males deserve everything they get. Stop being beta.

>this kind of women

That boogie's ex-wife?

Men turned soft.

>showing weakness in a relationship
Be chad.
youtube.com/watch?v=TJrGOmlE3RQ

These women were raised from childhood to blame society, men, ect and never take responsibility.

Combined with their natural predilection for narcissism and Machiavellian drives, it means women can wreck your house, key your car, threaten you with a knife, and still get the kids and your $$$ in a divorce.

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

My ex tried to do that shit with me.

I kicked her ass out. Craved my cock four years after that because she couldn't handle it.

Women are cunts.

underrated

youtube.com/watch?v=9rcIJIWqYmo

The problem lies in that you think they are men in a different body.

>durr prior to the industrial revolution
there where no schools, so the domestic work women did was buffeted by a legion of fucking child labor and we hardly spent much time having to clean and cook at all. we poured that time into farming, textiles, and other kinds of labor, the whole family worked as a unit and group. Generally we recieved no compensation as the money was paid to the husband at all times but to claim we didn't provide labor is retarded. please learn history.

underrated

This isn't really what anxiety is
More like insecurity and low self esteem
I understand how people get these things confused though

nail on the head...

Women were involved, but grown ass women had easier jobs then children who were male.

Stop comparing textiles to coal mining.

Its fucking sickening... hundreds of thousands of years of women+children first being used against men.

Worst case scenario is men actually give up you know? All the things women were protected from can and will come around to bite them. Probably no going back from it once it happens too.

I never said women didn't work dumbass, I said their work was constrained to home development and domestic tasks that men were too busy hunting, fighting, and building to do. Their work was vested toward the betterment of the family and community, not to the soulless, infinite profits of Satanic corporations. Please, bitch, learn to fucking read.

disgusting. She probably gives him little clues that she likes him to keep him on the hook. I can't stand these people. I need to go and talk to more people irl or I'll start going crazy and think ALL women are like this. (They're not all like this right?)

What’s with the BMX guy

this, women do not posses the same concepts of loyalty and morality that men do.

that's right, blame the victim

mad, beta? women, like everybody, despise weak men and for good reason. grow a pair and it won't be a problem.

oh so you're just so retarded you didn't even know for the entire period leading up to the industrial revolution men and women alike very rarely ever left 7 miles from their plot of lands. other than warefare and gender roles the life style of men and women was identical you idiot. farming, and more farming, textiles, and more textiles. the two things everyone needs that have to come from somewhere else; food and clothes.

his fault for sending her to school while doing nothing for himself. Especially someone as young as 16, people change drastically from the time they are teenagers to the time they are adults. She shouldn't be expected to stick it out for the rest of her life with a guy she doesn't even like just because he put the pussy on a pedestal

Women a shit.

We know that is the nature of women, so why get mad at them? Shouldn't we also let men LEARN not to throw money at women?

I some point I also have to blame the guy for being a simp.

it's some meme image with fucking dogs, a gay blowjob and the kid on the bmx jumping over it, it was spammed after the Vegas shooting.

Funny thing is the women still live in fear of physical violence anyway. They know what they're doing can mean spending their final moments getting stuffed into a freezer but it's in their nature.

woman hate thread?
woman hate thread

>durr mu sobing sad story
leave it to a leaf to backpeddle out of the issue or not, which is weather or not women where part of the work force. you are a woman right? because I cant think of any other reason you're trying to play victim politics when we're talking about an economy and who was involved in producing GDP.

>men and women had identical roles

Fuck off, I'm not arguing with Marxists.

They're cunts

I have anxiety about her body being discovered.

Did I pay enough to have it done right?
Did she tell anyone about that time I asked if she was into underage girls?

These are the real questions op.

>anxiety

sounds like normal jealousy to me

I don't think this bitch knows the first thing about anxiety.

Reminder that women don't want a handsome prince, they just want a handsome

why do people blurr these names anyway?

>leaf

>The problem lies in that you think they are men in a different body.
pre-fucking-cisely. This is the downfall of white men in a nutshell:
"women are just men in a different body"
"people of color are just white people in a different body"

bullshit. White men > everyone else. Unfortunately, the empathy we have that once made us great will now be the cause of our downfall. Nature is not without irony...

yeah thats why you need to lift. If you dont look like you can kill your girlfriend with your bare hands, then she wont be obediant. It sounds beta but It really does help. women like danger. and they like to be dominated. Dont be a psycho tho, You need a healthy environment to raise children in eventually.

Well, if you are a pussy they are going to abuse you. What sort of derranged loser blames himself for having been cheated on?

~Two rules for successful relationships with women~
Rule 1: be attractive
Rule 2: don't be ugly

>Dont be a psycho tho, You need a healthy environment to raise children in eventually.
This, subtlety works wonders.

WTF, is this for real or another creepy pasta from some Sup Forums retard ?

''jewbabby'' EVERY SINGLE TIME

same bro. i get legit homicidal when females disrespect me. And in todays society IM the bad guy for having dignity.

Fucking life is ruined because of overzelous females and their manipulative power over people. No dignity, no honor, no pride, no respect. just holes and lies.

Dunno - but if dude is such a fucking pussy as she outlines, he deserves whatever he gets.
Don't treat a whore like a housewife.

sob story?

What that I don't want horrible things to happen to women?

Nice attempt to revise history there sweetie.

Women's mere participation in menial work when actual performance of the hardest, most dangerous work, has always been, and still is, done by ment.

i love how the Sup Forums community disparages women for hating on ugly men when when do the exactly the same thing with ugly women (even if they are ugly themselves)
tell me, why the fuck do you think you deserve a hot woman if you yourself are an ugly fuck?

This is why I never let my guard down. Always have a girl you have a mutual attraction with as a friend so when shit goes south you don't feel like a bitch for not having someone to sleep with or at least stroke your damaged ego.

This reflects poorly on all involved.

That's actually kind of funny

>the empathy we have that once made us great

Curious as to when empathy made us great...

Last I checked all it did was trigger white mans burden 1.0, 2.0, and now 3.0...

All in time periods that halted advances and ushered in disaster.

To be fair you shouldn't want guys with anxiety breeding

God, I can't wait for Islam caliphates to start springing up in Europe. Crusades will be so cash

you know how i can tell you have excessive amounts of estrogen in your system ?
no ? do i have to spell it out for you ?

same losers in their crab bucket

>~Two rules for successful relationships with women~
>Rule 1: be attractive
>Rule 2: don't be ugly
It's easier (or harder) than only that, it's a matter of attittude.

Why not her spread the idea of lefty "progressive" shit is bollocks?

Soyboys might man up if they thought women were really laughing at them behind their back.

I support her message.

Too few beatings.

Jesus christ...

lolwut

It's fucking braaaaaaaaaaaaahp you newfags.

It made Europe great for a long, long time. A time when we had limited exposure to non-whites.
Then that exposure came.
And with that, came the white man's burden. Something we really need to learn to disregard.

>Spend centuries repelling Islamic invasion
>Invite them in for free and give them free stuff
WEW

I had a bitch gifted like that when I was in high school. She really started making me think I was some sort of super jealous crazy person. Happened again years later, though not as bad, when I was starting to get a handle on my depression and anxiety and I realized what was going on and quit trusting people completely. Now I've got all my shit under control, but I still prefer to only associate with a small group of people I know I can trust and have no desire for any sort of romantic relationship.

take a you

Fucking whore

Men can use emotional violence I do it all the time it kinda makes you feel bad but it works and they can't jail you for it.

you know how i can tell you're an ugly virgin?