Why couldn't he stop net neutrality from getting ended...

Why couldn't he stop net neutrality from getting ended. I thought he was legitimately helping the people and not greedy businesses

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B03eByZia5I
cnn.com/2017/12/07/politics/donald-trump-promises-kept/index.html
archive.fo/u5NMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The guy hasn't done anything he promised. And now he killed your internet, but the edgy fedora memelords will still worship him just to be contrarian.

>I thought he was legitimately helping the people and not greedy businesses

PFFFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>Yfw millions of Americans actually believe this

Isn't he the one that put the pajeet in his position? Also what is so bad about this? It's just like pre2015 for you guys is it not?

Repealing net neutrality is a good thing you bluepilled retards.

>"lol no more nogs and normies and muh intetwebz"

This is your only "good" argument. That you care enough about what other people think on the internet.

>Why couldn't he stop net neutrality from getting ended.

Because Trump's a puppet of Comcast/verizon

>Repealing net neutrality is a good thing you bluepilled retards.

Are you mentally retarded?

Because obama

>Implying (((They))) havn't used NN as a platform to spread more of their message and pump the internet with World Star videos of little white girls and Arabic trap music

>billionaire
>not helping greedy businesses
Are you retarded?

they probably told him that net neutrality allowed terrorists to communicate desu

the only people who thought he could do anything for them were rural and suburban retards

they don't know anything about it malik

So this is the blackpill, huh? After a year of celebrating the unstable left getting BTFO and thinking we were repilled we were just fools getting lead on. It's like I'm kneeling down a patch of wet grass and mud while facing at the skies, mouth open and the rain is drowning me

#NotMyPresident.

>He hasnt done anything he promised
Aside from the shit he got done, repealing NN was literally one of his platforms. This is an example of him keeping his promises.

The way reddit and normie twitter have been pushing the meme that net neutrality is a good thing I'm positive they will come here to try and get more idiots on their wagon because Sup Forums posters are easily swayed.

Remember that comcast is FOR net neutrality. Reddit is FOR net neutrality. George Soros is FOR net neutrality. Facebook is FOR net neutrality

Kill yourselves libshills

you have a midget brain
youtube.com/watch?v=B03eByZia5I
fuck NN

By that definition, majority of the trump supporters are retarded o.O

>comcast is FOR net neutrality
>You actually believe this shit

Who fucking cares. Seriously it's always you insecure fedora fat fucks on the internet that always care so much about degeneracy yet can't stop viewing it. Degeneracy has always been a thing.

Fagol
Hala hombol

Pre2015 Net Neutrality was enforced by a motion passed in 2005. Around 2015 the courts rules that the motion was not enforceable without classifying the Internet as Title II. In 2015 they classified the Internet as Title to in order to keep enforcing Net Neutrality.

Net Neutrality was enforced long before 2015.

>dude like, promoting sex and violence and drugs to children has always be a thing! Why are you so insecure??

I feel bad for your children. Not like a soycuck like you will ever have any.

TRUST IN OUR LEADER, THE JEW WILL NOT PREVAIL.

Net Neutrality allows the big internet companies to keep out competition. Repealing it would allow new isp and other internet related companies get a foothold in the industry, thus lowering prices across the board.

>being so poor that you're worried over NN

Lol liberal bullshit. Trumps not here to help your fucking poor ass, he's here to help successfull, intelligent high earners prosper. People who actually matter. That is how you Make America Great Again, not by giving handouts to idiots. Get that through your head you leech.

>net neutrality is good goyim
meanwhile all internet sites and videos are blocked in Europe with their version of Net Neutrality

How have people not figured out Trumps entire strategy yet?

Making everybody pay more for everything is exactly what he wants to happen
He completely believes that this is the way to "fix" the economy and put everything back to the way it was in the 1950s when he grew up i.e. when America was "great"
He's just another dusty old relic that won't change anything about this country

Are you seriously saying drugs, hedonism, and violence is something new? You know I'm a full 360 degree pissed off right now so I'm not even gonna bother arguing with your edgy contrarian demeanor and newfag Sup Forums user buzzwords like soyboy

>Still believing Trump will make you rich

>edgy contrarian demeanor and newfag Sup Forums user buzzwords like soyboy
This physically hurt me to read. I'm going to ask you nicely to go back to whatever site you came from

this, they only want to help themselves

it's like we "alt righters" have nothing. Liberals are insane, Conservatives are the same old neocons we've seen for decades, out of touch and equally greedy as globalists, and we're just kind of...here.

Tell me more user, what else is classed as Title II?
Are ISPs really going to charge the consumer like Portugal as their opponents say or are they going to charge the social media companies as per Netflix 2014?

allah never existed

>comcast is FOR net neutrality
first of all, that's wrong

>Reddit is FOR net neutrality. George Soros is FOR net neutrality. Facebook is FOR net neutrality
a broken[/evil/corrupt] clock is still right twice a day

Brainlet detected.

bangladeshi are literaly niggers of asia

>welfare state is the same as not screwing over the already cracking middle class

wow you're a fucking asshole lol - it's like you're a redditor roleplaying as what you think a conservative is like.

even if it comes out to be 5$ extra a month, that's too much on principle

Trump is a massive faggot, he can't do shit.

>Soros, leddit, faceberg
>totally not suspicious

>why can't the government have more control over us REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>wants taxpayers to pay zuckerberg's data bill/ liberal propaganda should be a utility...
Shalom

Only lefties want net neutrality, because it protects the massive lefty tech giants.

Everyone else wants it gone.

>why can't big businesses have more control over us REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>meanwhile all internet sites and videos are blocked in Europe with their version of Net Neutrality
Really? Fuck me what am I doing right now then? Am I dreaming, is this a fantasy?

You guys are so cute

I'm right-wing and support net neutrality. You are just a fucking soyboy cuck.

WHY DOESN'T ANYONE EVER READ THIS??? IT'S ALL YOU NEED

Google wanted nn
Who's greedier than google?

god i just cant see why anyone would have a problem with trump i dont get it

The internet is now regulated by the FTC instead of the FCC.

He doesn’t even know what Net Neutrality is

Hasn't done anything he promised? Like ending the TPP, withdrawing from the Paris Climate Accord, attempting to pass tax cuts, cutting illegal immigration by nearly 70%, 3+% GDP growth...I could go on but that's a patently false statement.

Thats cause you're fucking stupid.

yeah huh he moved the us embassy to Israel you stupid fucking goy, extreme win for the american people, reddit btfo!!!

Hahahahahahahahahaha

ISP charges Netflix more. Netflix charges consumers more. That's literally all that this pans out to

Donald Trump doesn't give a shit about you

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you’re refering to as Net Neutrality is in fact, Title II of the Communications Act of 1934 and Section 706 of the Telecommunications Act of 1996, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, Title II. Title II is not an operating system unto itself, but a rather another component of net neutrality

Its 64 d chess. He is controlled just like anyone else that would have ended up in office. The idiots here just like to think someones on their side for once.

Aside from promising to strengthen Israel. Oh for America you mean? Yeah forget about that.

>Trump cares about the US peopl-
Oy vey

nor does he care about Sup Forums or neo-nazis.

The only people Trump cares about is Trump and Putin.

PORTUGAL FUCKING *HAS* NET NEUTRALITY

We need this to hurt google though. Communist sympathies must never be accepted. DEATH TO ALTRUISM

>Donald Trump -- keeper of promises

cnn.com/2017/12/07/politics/donald-trump-promises-kept/index.html

archive.fo/u5NMk

FCC still has regulation just much less, FTC is brought back in the fold and ISPs arent in a jew globalist fixed market beholden to government sponsored bandwidth rape and backdoor entries

>google
>altruistic

Sweetie, there's a reason they dropped "Don't Be Evil" a couple months after Net Neutrality™ passed

>I thought he was legitimately helping the people

Because he wanted it gone from day one?

Are there any Trump supporters left?

thats your fault. I voted for him because he wasn't a jihadist, not because he was looking out for the little goy

You mean Jews/Jews in Israel.

>i-it was literally one of his platforms
So was protecting it. Everything was on this fat fuck's platform at one point or another, he just flipflops so often you faggots keep forgetting.

Boomers and reddit crossposters.

You all ready to start calling him (((Trump)))?

Nice to see leftard soros puppets on the ground and literally shaking. Again.

that's some lazy stegan, bro.

He's helping the people by neutering the Kikes.

Amazing how many of you that hated Obama loved NN and wouldn't dare to actually read what was in it. Obama did nothing to be trusted and NN was no different.

Why would he?

Smaller government. SMALLER GOVERNMENT PLEASE, PLEASE!

More free market. MORE FREE MARKET PLEASE, PLEASE!

But, let government dictate what corporations can and cannot do and interfere with the free market...

Yes, and he protected it from Kikebook and Obamaniggers like yourself and back into consumer dictated free markets

Did you know Title II has a loophole which allows ISPs to throttle and tier? Of course not

It's not exactly Trump's fault that Congress passed Obamacare repeal a million times under Obama when it meant nothing and are now spineless jellyfish.

lol he doesn't even understand the issue according to this tweet, Obama's enforcement of Net Neutrality by giving unfair regulations to ISP's WAS what Trump was against

Also does it matter to you kids that Pai was appointed by Obama NOT Trump AND HE wanted to repeal the regulations because he saw how bad they were?

He literally campaigned on less regulation and delivered on that promise. Why would he flip just because democrats on Reddit wanted him to in between calling for his impeachment?

Fucking idiots.

not true, obama wanted to clasify internet as a telecomunications service(vs an information service) wich would make the law grant a non discriminatory service of internet. please inform yourself before you write you fucking moron.

Shame about that loophole which completely allowed for discrimination!

He's a trump-loving cuck, so yes.

For a board that worships Fascism, I look forward your undying loyalty to authoritarianism bootlickng

Sure. Because corporations can't get into agreements that pretty much supersede the free market for their own gain.
Oligopolies don't exist, right?

No more Americans on Sup Forums, the time of the leaf has come at last

> living in europe
Not my business. Btw, i am curious about this shit.

Hey lefties ;) I hope you enjoyed your LITTLE victory over Roy Moore. Just remember, we let you win, we let you have a fun little moment. But now? The big boys are taking back the wheel. We are steering in the direction that will make America great again. I'm sorry if this upsets you but trust us, it's for your own good!