mangastream.com/r/onepunch_man/072/4013/8

suiryu is my husbando

Fuck you lazy fucks

Chapter dump

Attaboy

page 7 in the opthis is page 8

They should have had saitama sneeze in the background

Dave is too fat for this shit right now

>yfw monster cells are just placebos and the monster was inside of you the whole time

Spoilers: Suiryu defeats all of the monsters and becomes the S-Class Neo Hero known as One Kick Man.

Last Page.

>I'm gonna take this girl to a safe place
Real translation
>I'm gonna fuck this girl right quick

I'm already used to Gouketsu's new look.

I'd easily read a counter manga about Suiryu being lazy, fucking females, and beating the shit out of everyone (except saitama)

Thanks for the dump user

LinLin's Adventures on her Quest to become truly strong could be fun too.

It's better... especially because he had to be recognized. The old look was more monstrous, but with this chapter, the new shape makes the most sense.

so,what kind of monster exactly would saitama turn into if he ate monster cells?

Probably one that's really good at punching

Just a bald Bicep, forearm, and fist, with legs of course.

> because he had to be recognized

Not like they recognized him by his face though.

It would have no effect him.

If everyone ate monstercells the world would be at peace right.
Maybe the heroes are the bad guys.

From this chapter becoming a monster is bypassing your limits without the hard work

Those monster cells would have no effect or in fact would make him weaker

Filthy secondaryfags.
Garou.

hm,what would garou turn into if he ate monster cells while in his final monster form?
i mean gouketsu did say it depends on your base form before you eat the cells

>eat monster cells
>become hairy

He would gain an immense head of luscious hair.

Well he was already a monster by then so those cells wouldn't do anything

Choze and Volten should be around Demon level, while the other two shouldn't be aboveTiger

As typical shonen would have it that Suiryu will dispose of the fodders then job to the big bad. But Atomic Samurai easy disposed of the other monster swordsman so i'm hoping for a change he himself can just deal with all of them.

Yeah, it's pretty clear that Choze and Volten are a cut above the other two. Also Their designs are way cooler.

I mean that ponytail guy literally just got pointy teeth and an eye on his forehead. The other guy turned into some kind of furry or something.

Suiryu will get rid of them Gouketsu included, but certainly will happen something that will complicate things.

Transformation into monster just give you a new limit as a monster being. Shouldn't have any effect to a person who already broke his limit.

This.

People don't seem to get how strong Suiryu is because he faced off against Saitama.

It's going to be Atomic Samurai vs that shitter swordsman all over again.

Well obviously, it's not going to be as straight forward as "Then Suiryu killed all the monsters and got some hot poon, the end".

Though having everything go perfectly smoothly would be oddly decent in an ironic satirical way.

Hamukichi's chest has "食む [Hamu]" on it, which means "Graze [on grass, etc]"

I feel like he designed Gouketsu without having his backstory written.

The changes feels justified now. I should have known Murata knows best.

black star do you still play league.

no real time to play anything. I play heroes of the storm more than league though.

Suiryu gonna pretend to be all badass and challenge the monsters but that will just be a stupid joke. He'll say "just kidding.. i wanna be stronger than baldie" and eat the cell.. he'll become a goketsu level monster and will wipe out goketsu just because... then saitama will come back and destroy him with punch.

this is some bad fanfiction.

Not only was suiryu not impressed with the monster cells; He is that strong without training and enjoys getting pussy.

If anything he would just train to catch up with saitama.

There are probably like 5 things in the world stronger than him currently and Gouketsu isn't one of them.

>There are probably like 5 things in the world stronger than him

Suiryufags everyone.

Saitama said that Garou became weaker when he went full monster

I wouldnt be surprised if the same happened to him

I dont understand. Where did he get 51 from?

WTF with that picture

I really really like this design.

it would had no effect on him

but to be fun, I think it would only grow hair again

Is Suiryu, dare i say: /OurGuy/?

There's no logical reason why summing up the remainder should net you the original number.

Doesn't he already eat monsters like that seaweed one?

The seaweed was cooked beforehand.

he become bald and treat hero work as a hobby

Lin Lin compilation when?

LinLin should become another one of Saitama's disciples

And then we get gallons of concentrated Fubuki jealousy?

Mm. Initially, I thought Volten would just be Tiger, but considering that significant look Gouketsu gave him, the comments about how his electric powers had changed, and how Gouketsu was actually rather glad with his catch this time, it seems that he might actually be a Demon level.

he seems to be Muratas self insert, this whole martial arts Tourney is turning out to be really shit.

Nah, I'd say it would. In how it would reimpose a limit.

But would gaining a new limit give Saitama his hair back?

>add bunch of numbers that sum up to 50 and get 50
>add bunch of numbers that sum up to 51 and get 51
>"OMG how that happened!?"
is this another of those american math core whatever crap? will you ever get tired of stupidity?

Not gonna happen. Suiryu is 100% uninterested in becoming a monster. He's literally more worried about smashing some random hoe. We know this is certainly the case, since before even Gouketsu arrived, he was already flirting with the girl.

We also read his private thoughts, and he wasn't too impressed by Gouketsu wiping out fodder, since he could've done it himself. Overall, I think what makes Suiryu uninterested is in the fact that he FEELS that he himself is a part of the strongest dudes out there. He feels no need to consume something to get stronger, as he looks at himself as one of the strongest, that's the difference between him and everyone else that are eating the cells.

He's like a commander type from a Sentai or Kamen Rider. Nothing will ever top Zed from Toqger though. That dude straight looked like a final boss to a DMC game

Suiryu is based af

You can't smash pussy if you are a monster

>Gouketsu's re-design
I hate it.

It was gonna be way too hard to replicate that design throughout his existence

Stop repeating what you heard like you know what you're talking about. Whoever began saying that shit about this design being too "hard" to replicate for Murata is beyond retarded.

gonna feel bad for that first guy here if he croaks

People are gonna lose their shit after seeing the designs of the other MA dragons if the think this one looks like a "random grunt".

also he only ate the hair

Then what was the reason smartass?
If you can't disprove an argument then it is still standing as a valid explanation

Murata said it was because he wanted something different. Nothing about the design being hard to do because it isn't to begin with.

What if mumen rider eats them? Will he turn into an actual Kamen Rider?

Calm down and remember where you are. Everyone talking out of their ass here.

I liked his original design more, yeah, but I can see his new design working with his origin story scene better. Fits more with the "theme" of his transformation.

となジャン版ワンパンマンの次回更新は23日です。お楽しみに!

Next chapter release in 2 weeks.

Basically the end of Volume 13, I hope the cliffhanger is a good one, maybe Genos returns?

> Genos return

Yeah man, and also the whole Garou vs WDM fight.

Stop being stupid, Genos is damaged for the rest of the day, we didn't even see the drones taking his body yet. Next chapter will probably be just Suiryu vs all the monsters except Gouketsu looking at the pacing of the previous chapters.

If anything needed a redesign it was the trophy woman.
Maybe it's just me, but she doesn't seem worth the effort.
Then again I'm a fucking nutjob who wrote a guy Kinniku bustering the fuck out Jason Voorhes and then turning into a KamenRider just so he could fuck Kyoko from Cyber Sleuth

Looks too jokey compared to what we've seen from his personality.

I mean Golden Sperm is super confident and calm while looking like a deformed teletubby

>that pic related
The trick that gets you cought up in it is how close those numbers are, 50/51. This indicates to naive brain some sort of simple miscalculation took place and you dwell deeper and deeper into that riddle.
Do a silimar table while consistently spending 5 points each time and see in a big picture how jews deserve gassing for their bolshevism.
5/45
5/40
5/35

This is literal rape. I thought japanese were better than this.

Garou vs WDM should definitely be covered in Volume 14, the last Volume of Season 2.

I dont see WDM losing because its his first fight.

Technically his first fight was against the monsters he rekt a bit before.

So exactly the same as Darkshine who first fought a fodder then Garou but lost. WDM can totally lose here, he won't appear for the rest of the MA arc anyway. The only thing that can happen is if a strong monster interrupts their fight.