WINNERS!

Congratulations to today's winners. Say something nice about them!

Other urls found in this thread:

opensocietyfoundations.org/employment
youtube.com/watch?v=B03eByZia5I
exhentai.org/g/1019046/88cd1cc549/
web.archive.org/web/20171126115922/https://www.cadc.uscourts.gov/internet/opinions.nsf/06F8BFD079A89E13852581130053C3F8/$file/15-1063-1673357.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how did they win. im starting an isp today.

MAKE MONOPOLIES RICHER AGAIN

I hope you are getting paid for this..if not

>how did they win.

>being this stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=B03eByZia5I

THANK YOU JEW OVERLOARDS

>not an argument

No these are the corproations that will control what you see now, no more "neutrality" you stupid goy

Yeah but Google/facebook might take a hit. Those faggots have asked for it for a long time.

[Citation needed]

>Yeah but Google/facebook might take a hit.

Along with Sup Forums, RIP

ANOTHER VICTORY FOR ZION

You may as well get paid m8

thank god, my torment will be over when Sup Forums finally goes away

>[Citation needed]

There is nothing forcing them from blocking, throttling, or forcing you to pay for sites now

Sites that cant' afford are gone. So small sites will be shut down and we head towards 1984.

i have fiber checkmate

You literally won't be able to compete with them for coverage

Like they did prior to 2015?

Go get a job so you can pay for blacked.com subscription

Rather these companies win than Jewgle and Yajew

To: Spectrum

Thank you for having our internet fully functional by the time power came back on after Hurricane Irma.

PS: Thanks for $60/m unlimited bandwidth and never throttling my torrents.
PPS: Don't tell anyone what dojins I fap to on exhentai. Leave that to me-
exhentai.org/g/1019046/88cd1cc549/

Don't forget the real enemies: Netflix, Steam and Amazon.

I genuinely trust all three of these motherfucking bitch lasagna companies more than Google and Twitter's bob.

Nevertheless the net neutrality argument was irrelevant and we should have had a discussion about how the both ISPs and hosting services need to recognize first amendment rights and be given a liability shield for speech on their services.

Of course we'll never have such a discussion because neither political party wants the first amendment to exist at all. Instead we get shills telling us we should care whether Comcast or Google is in charge of censoring you on the internet. Whoopie.

One mildly successful SJW-campaign and the entire US have ISDN-speeds on Sup Forums.

I can't believe people here are so fucking stupid.

You haven't been able to compete with them unless you live in a populace hub. Glad this passed. Fewer normies, niggers, and women on our internet.

I have tmobile doubt they'll change any policies

I work for Comcast and I like them.

this is why I hate republicans so much. no matter what republicans just openly suck corporate dick.

>literally being this uneducated

>Like they did prior to 2015?

You mean 2004?

I hope you guys speed up the inevitable cyberpunk future we're heading to.

Please make the internet too expensive for niggers and women

Shadowrun returns timeline when?

GLOB GLOB I GOT THIS GIANT COMCAST COCK IN MY MOUTH GLOB GLOB SO GOOD GLOB GLOB

cyberpunk future is only possible with net neutrality.

Hello Soros shill

>Please make the internet too expensive for niggers and women

>DUDE WE SHOULD HURT POOR AND MIDDLE CLASS WHITES AS WELL!

NN was put in place in 2015.
God, Reddit is so fucking dumb

>NN was put in place in 2015.

Wrong you stupid cocksucking faggot

It's been Title II since 2015, it existed prior since 2004

>being a retard
Before net neutrality the where monopolies,during they are monopolies, after the same thing

How did u win?

>"""""""""middle-class""""""""" whites
I know you mean mexicans you faggot.

>you need 100mbits to browse 4chinz

nigger

you are an idiot. even the inventors of the internet came out against repealing the rules that were inherent to the internet since they created it.

I hope the cost of streaming, social media etc, is to much for the goobs to pay and have to actually find something better to do with their time.
Not only that but this would bring competition back to the ISP game. Have a faster and cheaper service to attract customers. Not all areas are ruled by Comcast.

Net neutrality has been a principle world-wide since internet came to be you retard. Way before you were born.

>hi im genz
>let me tell you about how the telecoms are our friends and how im not a cuck

Once American's start seeing pic related they'll finally realize that backing big government through proxy of big corporations means everyone gets fucked up the ass

>The free market will save us!

There's a tiny bit of difference between 100mbit and ISDN.

As opposed to big government directing controlling your life

Today's winner, future anti-trust suits to break up the monopolies

so they will block torrents in the us of a

Hello /leftypol/

>Any day now!

Fucking this. I'll pay extra if nigger scum, broke soyboys, and feminazis can't use it.

>find alternate, no name video site, view same content

I miss having spectrum

Ajit was put into place by Trump (and lobbyist corporations).
So ending NN is literally government+corporations directly controlling our lives.

Think of it as a Republican+Corporate gangbang instead of an intimate one-on-one ass fucking from Trump

>can't park on street, just park on street
you clearly don't understand how basic logic and network routing works.

I wonder if this will lower the amount of normies on Sup Forums or it will hinder burger anons more.

et's take a look at the actual legal terms of net neutrality
Here's the official document: web.archive.org/web/20171126115922/https://www.cadc.uscourts.gov/internet/opinions.nsf/06F8BFD079A89E13852581130053C3F8/$file/15-1063-1673357.pdf
Let's look at page 15-16 (pic related):
>While the net neutrality rule applies to those ISPs that hold themselves out as neutral, indiscriminate conduits to internet content, the converse is also true: the rule does not apply to an ISP holding itself out as providing something other than a neutral, indiscriminate pathway — i.e., an ISP making sufficiently clear to potential customers that it provides a filtered service involving the ISP’s exercise of “editorial intervention.”
>Such an ISP, as long as it represents itself as engaging in editorial interventi on of that kind, would fall outside the rule. See U.S. Telecom Ass’n, 825 F.3d at 743; FCC Opp’n Pets. Reh’g 28 -29; FCC Br. 146 n.53 . The Order thus specifies that an ISP remains “free to offer ‘edited’ services” without becoming subject to the rule ’s requirements . Order ¶ 556
In conclusion, net neutrality was never what it says on the tin, and is an opt-in system. It made no difference, and was just a foot in the door for further internet regulation.
Governments hate free speech. It allows the populace to come to terms with reality without the rose-tinted goggles of propaganda and indoctrination. So it's no surprise that governments like the US are actively trying to suppress it.

good luck affording to launch a satellite desu

They never blocked torrents before net neutrality so why would they now

Fuck off back to plebbit with your lack of education or understanding and let the people who know what they are talking about talk buddy

What's your argument?
It is extremely likely to happen if ISPs become as draconian as reddit fags suggest

>so why would they now
jesus christ dude. are you literally retarded?