Wow. KyoAni will never recover from this scene

Wow. KyoAni will never recover from this scene.

>2.5 MB png
>1920x1076

Wait, does she actually say cuckold or are these memesubs?

She says netorare or something similar. It's halfway meme sub. I don't really see how else they could have managed it without TL note

probably meme subs. Just like how everyone in anime/manga says shit and fuck a lot

Yes, she literally says cuckold, in plain English.

This isn't the time nor the place but I really need to express how annoying it is when fan translators do this. It literally ruins everything.

The translation is accurate though

So how do you tl "netorare"?

homewrecker?

I translate it "massive boners"

I meant to reply to the post 2 posts above mine

Just leave it as NTR

The literal translation of netorare is cuckold.

No, and only ESLfags who don't know moon will pretend otherwise.

There's already a word for that.

Cuckold was an actual word before the meme you know.

The dub says Cuckold.

This
People forget about it, but even memes was an actual word

So you cannot make good translations just because of internet maymes?

>mfw newfags on Sup Forums are having problems with the word NTR again
Ahh I remember when idiots tagged everything as NTR in sadpanda.

>mom having sex with his son? NTR
>female getting fucked by an animal? NTR
>girlfriend cheating on his boyfriend? NTR
Shit was stupid and hilarious

Its entirely possible that a word doesnt have a direct translation, retards
All NTR is cuckolding but not all cuckolding is NTR

Did she say netorare or netori? I thought it was netori, because it makes no sense for her to say netorare in the context. She was angry at Kobayashi because she thought Kobayashi stole Tohru from her, right? So if anything, she would have called her cuckolder, not cuckold? So a proper professional translation would be something like homewrecker, and the proper meme translation would be something like bull?

>Everything I don't like is a meaningless buzzword
When did this retarded mentality start.

I never fucking said that
I just said that simply because cuckold and meme have been warped from their original meaning doesn't mean they don't have that original meaning anymore

She's describing the situation as NTR, so the correct translation would be "cuckoldry". Translating it as her saying "cuckold" is incorrect because that would mean the insult is directed at Kobayashi and it's obvious that she's not the one being cucked here.

MEMESUBS
E
M
E
S
U
B
S

Ease up there user, I'm agreeing with you and asking at which point people started pretending words didn't have actual definitions because "I don't like this word."

It's not a fan TL though

Netorare is not cuckold.

That's what it translates to.

Netorare is the scenario of having your lover stolen from you. Kanna was describing her own situation by saying NTR. It doesn't translate well as cuckold because a cuckold is a person, not a scenario. If they really wanted to use the word so bad then the most appropriate form would be "cuckoldry".

Wait, she was describing herself? Wasn't she hurling insults at Kobayashi? Wasn't it something like "Jerk! Idiot! Asshole! Cuckold!"?

The nuance is more like
>bitch this is netorare!

This
A proper more correct translation would have been
>you're making me a cuckold