Euros Vs. Burgers

Hey Euros, why do you hate us? I'm not denying the amerimutt meme is real. But don't forget there are also plenty of good actual whites left over who share the same struggle as European countries. Don't fall for the D&C

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Bc1e_pGyYqA
youtube.com/watch?v=Hql3b5HSqDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Hey Euros, why do you hate us? I'm not denying the amerimutt meme is real. But don't forget there are also plenty of good actual whites left over who share the same struggle as European countries. Don't fall for the D&C

So? Amerimutts are butthurt? Ok. And what?
That doesn't refute the fact that there are real whites still left in the states

Modern West Europe is pretty cucked and gay so I wouldn’t worry about their opinion that much

This is what I suspected actually. Are they just projecting?

Eastern Europe here. You guys are cucks btw. Enjoy your remaining internet freedom.

Report off topic and troll threads

Don't be retarded and stop taking the memes seriously. Also half of the mutt meme posters are literally shills that get paid to draw and post them

Both Europe and the US are being invaded with shitskins. We need to stop trying to divide ourselves. We share a common fight.

What keeps them from realizing this though? Are they really all shills?

If ya ask me, as an American citizen, we just can't stop giving our advancements and provisions to underdeveloped nations. It makes them lazy and think everything is given to them. These same nations immigrate to parts of Europe that follow the whole Immigrant Quota thing. With that we essentially worsen the situation because not only are we wasting what could help ourselves get back up, but we are responsible for a generation of self entitled, uneducated, and feral people that now ravage Europe. TL;DR, America needs to stop giving resources to countries that seriously should have developed the means of gaining said resources themselves, and get it's shit together.

Most Americans are not white anymore. I've been in many places in America, I know what I'm talking about. Also, too many "white" Americans have very dark features. It's easy to tell apart Nordics from Americans.

North American living in Ireland here. Can confirm that 90% of Western Europeans I have met are complete faggots beyond saving. The women here are just as bad, if not worse, than what I encountered back home. At least in North America women will be friendly and open to you, will start a conversation, and aren't as stand-offish. Every woman here treats every guy they don't know as though they are a potential rapist, to the point that even the guys here acknowledge how cold they are.

Then there are European "men".
>Pic related
This is how they sit. That says enough.

Some OC fer ya.

i visited your country once. left disgusted
never again

most of you are mutts, very few pure breds
as long as you don't race mix, you're an ally
just don't dare to impregnate my daughters

This was the reply I was expecting when I first read the OP. Well done, Mohamed.

this is now an amerimutt thread

>Are they really all shills?

I think most of them are. The rest are people who fell for the shills and post D&C memes for free like useful idiots. A goyim divided is a goyim conquered.

whiter than you muhammad

Muh DC shills

bonjour mehmet

I just love how USA is turning into México

muh shabbos goy

>is turning
Go to NYC or LA. Most whites are tourists.

Too late lil dutch boy

Stop falling for the weak bait from bitter muslims, idiots.

Hola paco

oh wait lmao there is no irony to this statement because spain is an irrelevant shitskin thirdworld country where real europeans vacation to so they can fuck your women and live like a king for pennies on the dollar

also

>t. africanus barbosa

I think people post it because Americans seem to have this delusional belief that they are the purest and all knowing when in reality they're basically mutts and ignorant on most topics. This combined with being VERY easily offended by attacks on their heritage means people just post this shit for a very easy reaction.

Mmm yess delicious Dutch pussy FUCK

Nigger, what are you saying? Your country is already white minority. Shut the fuck up.

UMA

DELICIA

Hola Juan!

Here's a rare wojak for you guys

>I'm not denying the amerimutt meme is real
retard

>Amerimutts are butthurt?
Mutthurt.

I am 25% black and I'll spill my seed deep into your daughters and then leave them with 3 kids. deal with it.

Are snails halal, mehmet? what about frog legs?

Guten tag and salam, muhammad. joining the alcohol free Oktoberfest to fuck german women with me?

I just took the test, waiting for my results.

My great grandmother is half Filipino half Korean. Aside from that, I think I'm pure white

>My great grandmother is half Filipino half Korean. Aside from that, I think I'm pure white

so how should we call 'muricans now? jewish, african, mexican or arabic names?

>Caring what Euros think
>Thinking it's even their own opinions
>Not know euro governments literally force their population into thinking specific ways

>in an attempt to avoid being called out, he hides behind the nazi flag knowing that the gullible Sup Forumstards will assume he has white heritage

Show us your flag, shit-skin

>I am 25% black and I'll spill my seed deep into your daughters and then leave them with 3 kids. deal with it.
You can try, only entering my city will get you lynched

>entering my city will get you lynched

>he thinks he live in the land of free

>Guten tag and salam, muhammad. joining the alcohol free Oktoberfest to fuck german women with me?

I think most of us probably hate the US because of the sheer number of retarded americans on this board,lots of you are cool but the retards are really loud

>no replies
eurocuck cucked again, lmao

Vid related
youtu.be/Bc1e_pGyYqA

I can guarantee I'm whiter than you. Quit hiding behind your meme flag

>Show us your flag, shit-skin
THE MEME IS REAL

This picture represent the black guys who destroyed your candidate in Alabama ?

>I can guarantee I'm whiter than you.
STOP PLEASE MY SIDES ARE IN ORBIT

ITS JUST A MEME STOP FCKING CRYING. JESUS WHY ARE AMERICANS SUCH KEKS

Hol up
>Opens up american made internet
So
>Uses english
You
>Goes to american website
Sayin
>Gets blocked by government
Americans
>Reroutes behind fifteen paid VPNS
Be
>Posts on American website
>Gets raided by police
Percent
>Officer ahmed beats you senseless in safety, spoons were spurned last year
White?
>Collapses in a fit of impotent rage towards a nonwhite country who wins in every capacity except rape per capita
Sheeeeeit infidel

never really understood, are amerimutts only people who have non-european ancestry or is having mixed european ancestry enough? for instance imy fathers side of the family is welsh and my mothers side of the family is austrian. would euros consider ancestry of that type of composition amerimutt tier?

FUUUUCK THEM
i hope they all get jihaded.

>B-BUT MUH CONSTITUTION

No more infighting. Time to make a happening.

>Opens up american made internet
>implying

>heheh... I'll just post another amerimu-
>Komm mit mir, rassistisch

>mimicking everything back in green text

You have to be over 18 to be on here eurochild

>DAEE IM TOO INSECURE ABOUT MY COUNTRY OF ORIGIN SO I USE A MEME FLAG

Post hand, faggot

>B-BUT MUH WALL

Butthurt much?

There goes my no fap marathon.

>MUH FREEDOM

youtube.com/watch?v=Hql3b5HSqDs

Naw. Thats all i need to say to them anymore.
THIS IS WHAT YOU VOTED FOR

It's pretty suspicious when a group just calls themselves 'white' - kind of indicates that you have just shrugged your shoulders at your questionable ancestry and picked 'miscellaneous'.

If somebody asked me about my 'identity' in those terms I'd respond with Australian, and if you probed a bit further it would be English.

I think a lot of that has to do with how 'diverse' the US was in its starting days as a colony - huge mix of continental europeans all over the place. None of you, at this point, can trace back to any place specifically, so it's like you've got some estranged, odd, attachment to an entire continent, rather than some particular place.

It's also weird to be fond of or obsessive about Europe when you've never been there. I care about what happens in England only because I have a lot of family still there, but I couldn't care less about, say, Holland, because they're as foreign to me as Japan.

>meanwhile in reality...

>2017
>BEING WHITE

we have put up with you ripping on us for years a few weeks of amerimutt and you get pissed off

meanwhile in Frankistan

Actual white people don't hate America, I wish you people would stop listening to leftist and insecure brown mongs coming here shitting the board up with this crap. All people descended from Europeans are white, and race mixing really doesn't happen in significant numbers so even if your percentage shrinks to 30% of the USA, it just means the amount of non whites increased massively (which would escalate under the Democrats), not that whites started breeding themselves out of existence. End of fucking story.

>tfw amerisharts will pay each meme separately

turkey isn't even part of europoor country

I like you muricans but Sup Forums has become a trump circlejerk/meme board (why not an own board for that), I simply miss old Sup Forums

>Actual white people don't hate America
>we

meanwhile in New York

>tfw i cancel my amerimutt meme package

Capitalism wins again, my non-white friend.

Welcome in Muttistan.
Plesae leave your whiteness near the entry.

>meanwhile in londinistan

I don't hate you. I feel pity for all non-whites. You are like animals at the zoo to me.

user, even under democrats the blacks will race mix with whites and make brown kids wich will continue race mixing till we become as white as the dirty mudslims

Serbs look pretty white to me, in the same way Thais look yellow, and I fancy they are still sporting a bit of a grudge.

Mods should add state flags, so Americans from white states don't get lumped in with Texas/California mutts

>Willkommen in Deutschland! Please take your German woman and boy sex-servant. Leave your condoms back in "syria" and have a wonderful stay!

Oops, almost forgot to attach the shameful picture of Germany's future.

They actually are. This is an average of self-identified 'whites' in the US (n>30). I'll post averages of many European countries next.

>Hey Euros, why do you hate us? I'm not denying the amerimutt meme is real. But don't forget there are also plenty of good actual whites left over who share the same struggle as European countries. Don't fall for the D&C

Gee i fucking wonder why, maybe because you keep telling everyone that they are not white, maybe because you created the "sweden yes" meme without realizing that sweden is whiter than america ever was 30 years ago, maybe because you keep making "le funny islamic caliphate of europistan" memes and calling europeans "muhammed".

See pic, only answer you need