Ottoman Empire/Turkey

What are Sup Forums‘s opinion of Turkey and its current borders, policies, and role in the world? Are they technically European?

>turks
>literally nomads from central asia and the Mongolian steppes
>European
Pick one

Turks are occupying Cyprus, an actual European country they should GTFO from

Erdoğan should be killed, his country divided between the Greeks, Kurds, and Hatay should be returned to Syria, and a """Turkish State""" Which is little more than a Russian rumpstate should be maintained in central Anatolia.

Get the fuck out of Cyprus
>Are they technically European?
They're lucky they're technically considered human

Turkey would be alright if it didn't have Constantinople. Greece had it opportunity to take it back after WW1, but failed miserably, so I guess it is really Greece to blame though.

Lmao, this

>turkey
Worlds greatest troll that also manages to be a complete lolcow

3/10 would not try again

But your chosen representatives and those of powerful Germany have made distant peoples from central Asia and even Africa and Arabia equal to their native citizens. More than equal, in some cases.

In a time when the Finns, Poles, Magyars, Slovaks, Serbs and other former east bloc peoples are the proudest and purest and most willing to fight to survive... what's it mean to be
>European
?

>Turkey
>European

Pick one, OP.

Biji Biji muhfugga.
Turks are the most mogrelized ethnic group in existence after Americans and as far away from being European.

European as fuck
t. my husband (dominant) is a turk

>XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

KYS

Kys troll.

>Are they technically European
Technically some of their forefathers corpses are still burried in Europe, but that would be it.

This.

no

No. They need to be removed from Constantinople.

>t. rapebaby supreme
Imagine being so mongrelized that your nation's far right nationalist group literally LARPs as Genghiz Khan.

All The territory they posses is stolen from the Greeks and Armenians. Anatolia belongs to Greece. They Nothing more than Illegal immigrants from the Turkic steppe. Hopefully they won't mind when they get exterminated the same way they genocides all the Christians in Asia Minor.

>kurds

fuck off neokike

>Borders
Erdogan claims greek islands and nothern iraq but they will never get it
>Policies
They're transforming into a sultanate, they have do deal with the growing kurdish birthrates and they have problems with refugees
>Role in world
Turkey is trying to show itself as the leader of the muslim world, but no one takes them serious. Erdogan just has the biggest mouth but no balls.

this

and this, but thank the shitty brits for allowing turkey to do it.

Aside from Le Constantinople meme, I think having the Ottoman Empire to return only in the Middle East would fix the world a lot.

back to your mountain where you belong

How does daddy roach's cock taste like, faggot?

>and this, but thank the shitty brits for allowing turkey to do it.

cry me a river buthurt faggot, when you have eggs you cant take the land back

The middle East, North Africa, and Anatolia were Christian before Pisslam invaded and destroyed the greater culture there at the time. Persia and the Silk Road were also half Christian. Had they not been stopped in Spain, the Balkans, India we would all be living like modern day Egypt.

>Turkey hates Israel
Good in my book.

Who should reclaim it?

Back to the Steppe, where you belong.

Nigga who do you think

>when you have eggs you cant take the land back
eggs?

You dont mean the very people who sacked the city to begin with, do you?

>Greeks sacking their own city

Turkey should honestly just reoccupy the majority of the middle east, reinstate the ottoman empire, and bring stability to the region.

Actually

All helped remove islam but germans
Germans loves islam and turks for some reason

>bring back stability
>by reviving Ottomanism, a idea that died because of its incredible instability
This is what post-nationalists actually believe.

>Asia Minor
>Europe

They have systematically destroyed everything European - Christianity, Greek minorities, etc.
Istanbul (the Beyoglu district) is a beautiful city, but it has a sad feel to it, a psychological, historical and cultural disconnect between the European architecture and feel and the Turks who inhabit it.
In fact, much of what gives Turkey a European feel are of recent history - Ataturk gave Turkey the latin alphabet and secularism, and the 19th/20th century European muslim refugees to Anatolia (muhacir) gave the country its western-minded elites.
In fact, the middle-eastern nature of Turkey is visible in every way of life; even on the Aegean coast, the most Europeanized region, the local sport is "camel wrestling" - hardly European!
Turkey is not exactly Greek clay any more than Egypt is, the Greeks of Anatolia were for the most part native peoples culturally hellenized to a barely greater extent than the Egyptians.
Semitic influence is very ancient, the non-Europeanness of Turkey is already visible in the iconoclast wars of Byzantium, when icons survived in the syncretic pagan consciousness of the European portions of the Empire while Anatolia threw a hissy fit.

Honestly, if Turkey conquered everything between it and saudi arabia, the middle east would be more stable. Modern Turkey =/= The Ottoman Empire.

>the middle east would be more stable
Burgers still believe that mudshit east will ever be stable...

I'm not talking about whether Turkey is more stable under its current rule or under Ottoman rule. Turkey right now is only stable because it isn't a huge multi-ethnic and multi-cultural empire. I thought it was common knowledge that that shit doesn't work. Why should it work for the Middle East if it doesn't work for Europe? YOu won't get rid of Arab nationalism now that it already exists.

Yes... give them a new caliphate what could go wrong?

I mean, Iraq and Syria were both stable when Saddam was in power. He wanted to invade Kuwait but I don't necessarily call that instability. There was some semblance of stability as recently as 2003 at least in that part of the middle east. Afghanistan has never truly been stable, but no one expects it to be.

Placing them under Turkish authority is not like giving them a new caliphate.

>I mean, Iraq and Syria were both stable
Because being close to civil war is the best state mudshits are ever going to achieve.

The best case scenario is leaving these subhumans alone in their personal hell and deporting/executing every shitskin crossing the boarder.

Which is why I think that Turkey or Iran would be the best candidates to create actual stability since they would rule with iron fists.