Éire/pol/ - The People's Acorn edition

Thread theme: youtu.be/mpkrr0-qut4
National Party: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.

Learn Irish:

>Daltai
daltai.com/
>Teanglann (Irish/English dictionary)
teanglann.ie/en/
>Duolingo
duolingo.com/
>Radió na Gaeltachta (w/o subs)
rte.ie/rnag/
>Leaving Cert Short Films With Subs
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1555F89017A8E536&app=desktop

Jewtube channels of note:

>National Party
youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng

>The Hateful Gaels
youtube.com/channel/UCDhuG96y6kUT7tcFgHGj1Ug

>The Don
youtube.com/channel/UCMnQHYF2DQ3I0EvrI95P83A

>Gaelic Neoreactionary
youtube.com/channel/UC--Ru-Cve1fxhZ8m8xXxeUg

>The New Ireland
youtube.com/channel/UCz6_qv0TrQf63HL14h9711g

>orlared
youtube.com/channel/UCgzyycFR6PEv-B90rAiFsQg

>Parse The Noise
youtube.com/channel/UCXMKJkrhB1Bgw8xRaRpEa3Q

Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill:

>National Party
twitter.com/nationalpartyie

>An Páirtí Náisiúnta (National Party as Gaeilge)
twitter.com/PairtiNaisiunta

>Justin Barrett
twitter.com/JustinBarrettNP

>James Reynolds
twitter.com/JamesReynoldsNP

>Seamus Treanor
twitter.com/_treanor

>Paul Clarke
twitter.com/pau1clarke

Other urls found in this thread:

longfordleader.ie/news/home/280520/longford-to-be-mixed-race-county-by-2050.html#.WgRzJTlRj7k.twitter
rte.ie/news/2017/1213/927259-irish-sign-language/
rte.ie/news/2017/1214/927277-brexit_eu_council/
rte.ie/news/dublin/2017/1214/927409-geldof/
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/taoiseach-says-no-room-for-complacency-in-battle-to-defend-irish-interests-in-brexit-36408732.html
independent.ie/business/brexit/tnaiste-says-brexit-transition-period-could-take-up-to-five-years-36408353.html
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/sipo-hits-back-in-row-over-amnesty-donation-36407137.html
thejournal.ie/mortgage-arrears-ireland-2-3751423-Dec2017/
thejournal.ie/abortion-committee-draft-3751276-Dec2017/
thejournal.ie/the-peoples-acorn-was-unveiled-to-the-public-today-by-mich
youtube.com/watch?v=oYos7FCW_FI
youtube.com/watch?v=p5E2qobpSOI
youtu.be/p5E2qobpSOI
youtube.com/watch?v=HTLZjhHIEdw
twitter.com/niallboylan4fm/status/941425528376119296
deathspear.com/2017/05/belfast-antifa-save-gods-holylands-from-the-fascists/
latinmassireland.com/mass-listings/
youtu.be/YCSeo-P-P_E
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mael_Ísu_Ua_Brolcháin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Headlines:

>Half of Longford to be Mixed Race by 2050
longfordleader.ie/news/home/280520/longford-to-be-mixed-race-county-by-2050.html#.WgRzJTlRj7k.twitter

>Dáil passes 'historic' sign language legislation
rte.ie/news/2017/1213/927259-irish-sign-language/

>Varadkar: Leave campaign should acknowledge responsibility for current situation
rte.ie/news/2017/1214/927277-brexit_eu_council/

>Bob Geldof 'disgusted' council revoked his Freedom award

>Taoiseach says 'no room for complacency' in battle to defend Irish interests in Brexit
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/taoiseach-says-no-room-for-complacency-in-battle-to-defend-irish-interests-in-brexit-36408732.html

>Tánaiste says Brexit transition period could take 'up to five years'
independent.ie/business/brexit/tnaiste-says-brexit-transition-period-could-take-up-to-five-years-36408353.html

>Sipo hits back in row over Amnesty donation
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/sipo-hits-back-in-row-over-amnesty-donation-36407137.html

>10% of all residential mortgages in Ireland are in arrears
thejournal.ie/mortgage-arrears-ireland-2-3751423-Dec2017/

>Legal abortion in cases of rape would be a 'GP-led service' under draft proposals
thejournal.ie/abortion-committee-draft-3751276-Dec2017/

>Michael D Higgins unveiled The People's Acorn in Áras an Uachtaráin today
thejournal.ie/the-peoples-acorn-was-unveiled-to-the-public-today-by-mich

I take it all back, I don't

good lad

Peter O'Loughlin's hit single Two Roads Diverged

youtube.com/watch?v=oYos7FCW_FI

Sesh

Give me your shekels and fetuses goy

Pete and his tunes will bend the knee

Less of that now

Hello lads how are ya?

>Bob Geldof 'disgusted' council revoked his Freedom award
Anyone else fucking delighted about this?

>Geldof
redpill me on him, been a while since ive kept up with the news of the homeland

God save Ireland

Colin McGaire

Rich as fuck dickhead that bitches at poor people for not giving all their stuff to poorer people while he sips champagne and lives in England all the time, his most memorable moment was attacking English fishermen on the thames for supporting Brexit in an attempt to save their livelihood.

youtube.com/watch?v=p5E2qobpSOI
Reminder to spread this as far and wide as you can

good, what a cunt

He's an "Irishman" who accepted a title of the protestant landed aristocracy. The West Brit Unionist archetype.

I watched peters vid yesterday, apart from it’s flaws it made me appreciate NP

II is much more similar to other “alt right” parties in Europe like FN, or UKIP.
NP is genuine nationalism

The Referendum has me worried I have for you today an excerpt from “Who is dead, God or Democracy?” By Fr. Charles E. Coughlin
The passage is “The New Herod”
It deals with abortion (this pamphlet cane out shortly after Roe v. Wade)

Maybe you can get some use from it?

Go to bed jerry.

that's attempting to rationalise things at a level way beyond regular people, if someone has a decent grasp of complex moral philosophy they're already on our side by virtue of that fact.
It's shitty but we do have to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

No, I agree completely
Did you see that “leaked” manual from the Daily Stormer, how Anglin purposely directs articles to be written at an 8 th grade reading level for that very reason, to appeal to the common man.

We should emulate that going forward

You can usually tell if someone has their wits about them with regards to philosophy so can proceed with the high level stuff.
Joe and Sarah Bloggs does have to be told that killing unborn children is bad in the short and long term. Not ideal but you just need to hammer that.
I have not no I don't get around to much of the internet right stuff aside from Sup Forums, I reckon I've been doing that instinctively already but yeah you need seem like your views are the approachable ones while not seeming patronising.

Repealers over twitter are absolutely mental
>Your forcing women to be pregnant you monster
>it’s HER choice
>Pregnancy is deadly, do you not value the lives of women?!

Tfw arguing with them

how about that EU army lads?

You lads have snow?
None here in Monaghan

Varadkar is for it

posting gearoid until we get a good fashy 32 county republic

Please watch and share this video lads

youtu.be/p5E2qobpSOI

Formerly pro abortion doctor talks about Ireland's 8th amendment and what abortion really involves

Good Work, this would be great to shill online

While I agree it is the womans biological burden to carry the baby and as a result of that they should have a say.
Abortion effectively rules out any male say in the possible life of the child, women will just be able to get on the bus go to the clinic and have it removed. This approach won't work well with women who believe in muh rights obviously but a lot of men will wake up to the fact that this cedes their voice on the child they helped produce. They realise that no matter how much they might want a baby a woman can just decide that morning in a fit of emotion to destroy it.

The forced to be pregnant should always be responded to with "forced to have sex?" naturally.

How about a statue of a 1916 rising fighter rather than some faggy looking acorn. Public art in this country is shit and far to modernist and unasthetic.

I think it’s more a matter of accountability.
Should a man and woman conceive a child by mistake they have no right to terminate it simply because it inconviences them
>health considerations of the mother an exception

Ain’t just your country, it’s everywhere.
Modernism is a disease which must be expunged from the Earth

Despite all his money he looks like a fucking tramp and he's no Irish man either but of foreign blood.

This piece of shit is to commemorate the flight of the earls.

Friendly reminder Irish women love Halal COCK.

youtube.com/watch?v=HTLZjhHIEdw

Responsibility being in short supply is the moral economic catastrophe of our time burgerfriend.

Arrival of Famine fags in Boston

In fairness, this statue predates clown world

Lol
Aye, a damn shame it is

Friendly reminder English women make great kebabs

Why are our Celebrities in particular such virtue fags?

it's the same everywhere lad

How autistic is this post? Really?
Then again i'm autistic meself for remembering

Why did you cunts kick me from the discord server. I thought we were bros. But no. You went full Republican. Fuck you.

That's a proper statue and looks nice enough.
Rotherham
Hes an irrelevant cunt who needs publicity so he virtue signals on Twitter. Sad!

that was being run by an ANTIFAggot trying to dox people and we purged it if it's the one I think you are on about

>Angl*s
I suggest, you leave

(((bob geldof)))

test

Never trust a man that names his child Peaches

>Hes an irrelevant cunt who needs publicity so he virtue signals on Twitter. Sad
Partially why they do it, to stay relevant. A lot of it is Ego

The statue next to the previous one posted: starvation

Many of the liberal virtue signaling types are absolutely intoxicated by their own egos.

In my younger days I admit I enjoyed the naked photos of her oh no

Fuck sake, is there a new one?

They all are.
Sick people, a product of a sick world

Tell me more about this fag. I can give yous the name of one fag involved with antifa and if I gave you his name to look up on FB you'd be rolling around the floor laughing at the state of the gimp.

Why must you destroy Europe kraut? what drives you to do the things you do?

Tell me more

>/gsg/ meme
is Ceann secretly w&b?

Do any churches in Ireland still give mass in Latin? my mum told me it's when they stopped using Latin in churches that people stopped going to them

Aye but invs won't be posted so liberally, we have yet to decide how to handle it, do keep coming back to the threads though I think I remember who you were in the old one and will keep you posted.
Not much to say other than he overused words like Nigger to try and fit in I guess and then tried posting dodgy links to get people's info

is this amEIREcan?

got it on a thread here I never go on /gsg/, I'm curious now though time to take a look

aye that's the one he used to have Justin Barrett as his name on Discord as well
Churches were packed 10 years ago it wasn't the lack of Latin that killed them

Because if they are famous in the first place (for no real good reason, like a philosopher, scientist or vip) then they are full of ego.

they aren't needed as community meeting centres anymore as general community cohesion as decreased, it's a bit of a chicken and egg problem.

I still advocate we all go once a week, it's good for society at large, you don't have to believe it's just a good thign for the fabric of the community.

twitter.com/niallboylan4fm/status/941425528376119296 get voting lads

Absolutely. It's like a mental disease spread on social media. I browse the Irish news media FB pages with my coffee every morning and I see some eijit virtue signaling hard and I click on their profile for a nosey and think how fucking sad, their whole persona is built around flaunting how tolerant and virtuous they are and they have posts about every fruity little cause going wither it be refugees, Palestine, pro immigration stuff, pro abortion etc.. Etc.. and they're all trying to outdo their other virtue signaling cucks friends by being the first to pick up on some obscure cause or changing their profile picture to some obscure shit hole were a bunch of Muslims have slaughtered another bunch of Muslims in some place far from here and the same virtue signallers will berate people for changing their profile pic to whatever nearby European country has been the victim of terror and they give out because people don't give a fuck about some third world shit hole but do care about people being victims of terror in fellow European countries.

trigger lefties & migrants

twitter.com/niallboylan4fm/status/941425528376119296

This
Yes, even so Vatican II did a lot of damage

Cheers lad, I fucking loved that group but when I left for a while and came back to see it had gone I thought you went on a full Brit or foreign purge or some shit kek

well worth it lads

Well Ceann Comhairle, if you look in the old discord you can see my account with the display name "Eoin", you can sent me a private invite if you'd like a chara

What do they think they're going to do if they find out who one of us I wonder? I would have no fear of them because they're a fucking joke.

deathspear.com/2017/05/belfast-antifa-save-gods-holylands-from-the-fascists/

I'm not in it I'm afraid will ask if any of the other lads are in there, if not I will sort something out

Well they imported the Liverpool lads to bash Peter from II over the head in Dublin because they don't have enough over here to do it themselves. it's just nicer to not have the bother honestly.

I don't get why being tolerant is so good. Sure there are times when you need to be, but ffs it has it's place. It's not like tolerance is fundamentally good.

I wonder if i stand at some tolerant cucks house all night and wake them up with a giant stereo system every half an hour. Will they give themselves a pat on the back for tolerating me?

I would assume celebrities are constantly targeted by advocacy/brainwashing (((groups))).

I need to get on Twitter again. Never been into Twitter but had one for a few days for the #weareirish thing.
How pathetic that they had to bring in foreign muscle. Peter fucked up big time though by bringing Tommy Robson over and that's what triggered the Dublin Republicans. Any Irish nationalist group should have nothing to do with the likes of Tommy Robson or any English nationalist groups.

Post your full name (include the #) and one of the people in the new one will pm you one

If they can spin it some way that'd make them look good and righteous to their social media friends then I'm sure they'd tolerate you making noise outside their house.

McInnes#3305

What if i flick snotters at them every time i see them?
>Sorry man i can't help it, tourettes!
>Ohhhhh i am sooooo tolerant ohhhhhhhhhhhhh it's ok you can flick all the snotters ya want at me! I understand!

>mass in Latin
latinmassireland.com/mass-listings/

Thanks, personally I think all churches should go back to Latin

If any change in language it should be Irish.

Obviously Irish would be better than english but I still think Latin should be the tongue of the church

Heres a nice Catholic hymn in Irish and Latin.

youtu.be/YCSeo-P-P_E

600 years old or something, that tune.

Nearly a 1000 years old.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mael_Ísu_Ua_Brolcháin

stop copying us

brit/pol/ is the only country general allowed

Lovely

it is too late anglo!