Okay ufotable, very funny...

Okay ufotable, very funny, you tricked me into watching five more episodes of Rose and Sorey's autistic ethics adventures. Please put Velvet back on the screen now.

So there's isn't any Velvet this time? Glad I didn't started watching the 2nd season

I certainly wouldnt mind more episodes of Ms. Fuckthefreeworld and friends.

At least anime Rose is a little better than game Rose.

I never had the hate-boner most people have for her, I was generally indifferent to her presence, which coincides with my overall feelings of that game in general honestly. That said full on Versperia or Berseria anime when?

>no one is asking for more Alisha

Baba was right

The Vesperia movie was pretty good, though painfully lacking in Rita scenes

DUDE BIRDS LMAO

muh levolence

>rose killing people is bad mmkay
>but I kill people that kill people
>no rose that's bad you can only kill people if your sword is on fire and also you call it purifying instead of killing
>wtf I hate killing now

Why couldn't we just have a Phantasia OVA that wasn't bad

Play the dumb game and let ufotable move onto things that will actually make them money instead.

More Alisha soon!

>tfw someone used the same filename I used
Nice.

WHY ARE THE BIRDS FLYING, Sup Forums?

Who?

The main character

Maotelus and rokuro when?

Rose?

They're gonna have to rush the fuck out of the rest just to reach the last boss in time.

Velvet was just way too good compare to sorey which kinda made me see sorey in even worse picture

Well the anime doesn't 100% follow the game , they added ep 0 and velvet 2 episodes that wasn't part of the game and now rose have much more back story

i kinda want them to do aizen already seeing him as dragon is just ugh ~

Anime gives Velvet a Good End when?

she's boring desu she never had much role in the game , the anime foucs on her way more though

Dunno you would need to make third game compain both berseria and zersita to give velvet happy ending and close sorey's story , srsly the ending of the dlc was more like open ending

There was obviously going to be more DLC episodes, but Zestiria shit the bed hard so they axed them.

Apparently the Zesty manga ends with Laphicet meeting Sorey and talking to him about Velvet, with the possible implication that they might be able to help her.

If I watch the Zestiria anime instead of playing it will I still get all the references in Berseria?

So is this better or worse than the Abyss anime?

It has ufotable-quality animation but Baba-quality writing

The best girl

They're actually still following the game's plot they're just embellishing along the way.

Nope. The anime actually has no real connection to Berseria, and Berseria has no connections to it.

Worst girl.

To what end though? Alisha never added anything to the story, kinda spits on the idea that she was ever meant to be a heroine or relevant.