Eastern europe ain't so bad, i'd rather be poor...

>eastern europe ain't so bad, i'd rather be poor, wagecucking 48 hours a day for minimal wage than have my neighbor be a brown muslim guy or a mexican

Shut up with your materialist bullshit.

Latvia, a literal who in Europe. A shit sandwich between Lithuania and Estonia, two countries unfortunate enough to have to touch borders with yours. If your country was nuked tomorrow, nobody would realize until much later let alone care. You speak ill of Eastern Europe yet in recent years, they have done more than your unmemorable bunghole of a shitheap has in all it's existence. If you all died, only Romania would be sad, for there would have nobody else to make them look good.

There are only 24 hours a day.

you sound upset
did a Latvian living in the bongistan, made fun of your anglo inbred looks?

Latvia is Russian clay. We will make you wagecuck 72 hours a day for even less money and give your sister to Ahmed.

just try it....

can confirm
culture so much better there though

And what do you think will happen when those brown and mexican people become the majority and start electing themselves?

If you cannot obtain financial success irregardless of where you live, then you're subhuman.

I have to unironically agree. Here we are also wagecucks anyway. If you lived where I live and experienced what I have experienced you would probably agree too so stop being an edgy piece of shit.

regardless*

Why would you give him his sister when he has already yours? Are you now for polygamy, ivan?

The borders are open. Go live with niggers and dont bring your shit taste back here again.

I looked it up, turns out you're right.
Thank you based black man

He doesn't know.

>working for a minimum wage
> not working in IT field
> not working as economist
> not working as econometrist
> not working freelance
Off yourself.
People with no ambitions should be executed.

I am sure that I could literally buy you, your shitty house and then force you to go through hormone therapy.
After that I would turn you into a sexslave and Fuck you till your brain degenerated into a little fucking potato you are.

>a latvian
>and a post-hormonal tranny to boot.
The suicide rate would be so astronomically high he would simply pop out of existence on random.

You don't know how it feels to pay taxes that goes towards a goal that don't include your wellbeing.
It's the feeling of death by thousand a cuckings to then be reminded that your work and effort has zero value.

ok, take those refugees, later we will compare

I already am wagecucking 60 hours per week.
Paying for muslims and mexicans to live for free off of the state is just icing on the cake
the joy of the modern american dream :^)

well basically... yes..
That is better than having those monkeys there

I'd be richer if I worked the same job as I do in Poland or Baltics. And there certainly be much less durkaburkas around.

you guys could alwys collectively stop working though...

I'm actually shaving the rest of my money, withholding what I can from the governmental agencies and not reinvesting in the swedish economy.
I'm not going to quit on life just because of some sandniggers or kikes, by the way someone else is going to fill my vacancy anyway if I were to stop working, you have to remind yourself that there about 10 million other people living in this country with some that has the experience to replace open spots.

Yes. Now fuck off.

So why not move there?

The EU will collapse before 2030.

LOL I lived in Eastern Europe and I lived in America, Eastern Europe is fucking better - it's simply poor at the moment - but definitely a better country to live in.

no one cares
jude

You're twice the Jew I am meme flag "american", I own you

why?

you don't even have an air force, that's why you have Amerifats in your country stationed.

ok desu

Because even racially-egalitarianist communist shithole USSR had some nationalistic zeal - multi-culti America is only now begging to recover their national pride, barely, after their culture was already heavily influenced by all kinds of foreigners. It's pathetic, and disgusting desu. Getting more or less money or having a better or worse life quality is absolutely irrelevant if prosperity means a sick and dangerous society that won't last.