Why are black people so violent?

Why are black people so violent?

Because it's literally their only way to strike back at a racist system trying to keep them poor and down.

It is their nature. We should be more tolerant like our Canadian neighbors

This

HAPPENING

Slide thread

Man that is one ugly nigger.

low iq

social constructs mostly. pic def not related to thread.

>Why are black people so violent?
What gave you that idea?

>Because it's literally their only way to strike back at a racist system trying to keep them poor and down.
Stats show black people mostly kill black people.

CANADAAAAAARARGRHAGHARGHAGHAGHGAHRGAHRGAHGRAHGRHAGRHAGHRAGGRGHRGRHGRHGHRGHRGHRGRH

DAY OF RAKEEEEEE

REEEEEE

Snoopy Dawg

>black
>people

is that pic real?

Because they can not conceptualize consequences of actions. They only live in the present. Throw in welfare, and fatherless homes for the last 50 years and the effects those have been proven to have and you end up with a nasty cocktail that produces violent apes.

no thats the low hanging fruit. dig deeper. the magical melanin in their bodies is at toxic levels and they are slowly over generations reverting to orcs their true form. much like pigs allowed to roam freely turning into boars over just 3 generations and the first generation still grows thick hair and tusks

but yet this is still just the surface truth and we must dig deeperer. where do orcs come from? long ago some faggy elves (fins) got drunk and fucked some pigs and the rest is history

ayy mayne mofuggin crabs in a burl out ere mayne is err nigga fo dayselves gnome sayin aint be dis way if day cracka ass mofuggas aint do us dis way

Wtf is wrong with his eyes? It looks like someone expanded his eyes to take up almost the full horizontal width of his face.

Has that nigger been photoshopped?

Cyclops looking ass nigga

Uhmm, last time i checked white people genocided the native indians, enslaved black people, fought 2 world wars, and have ruined the middle east.

But yeah some dad got murdered, whoopdy fucking doo

low intelligence

Wherever they go, they must also rape.

the natives were already genociding each other, the blacks were already enslaving each other, and people were already fighting wars
We were just better at everything

No excuses, this is why I carry a semi compact jericho. That I got from a penn. gun show.

"If I see something, I don't have the money for, imma take it" -Shannon Sharpe
It's because fellow niggers justify and make excuses for the behavior.

Why is the negro's face edited?

I don’t even care if it’s bait

You can take the monkey out of the Jungle, but you can't take the Jungle out of the monkey.

It's sad that the teenager ruined his life. Now he's going to be in prison for what should've been the best years of his life. Just sad

Because they are animals. 3/5's human, 2/5's ape.

True, this one was just sentenced to life in Japan for a rape and murder.

low iq and high time preference

He dindu nuffin. He was a good boy. He was going to college. That cracker was just rayciss an sheeit.

This is the original picture

lack of abstract thinking. there is a good amren article that gets posted pretty regularly.

Because they are niggers....

You stupid fucks make this too easy every time. All I have to do is spout some stupid leftist rhetoric that no one who browses this place would ever actually genuinely believe and you retards eat it up like it's real every god damn time.

Why do niggers need to rape? I thought bitches liked big dicks and all they needed to do was drop trousers?

If we allowed chimpanzees to roam freely within our society they too would quickly acquire a violent reputation. Blacks are a sub species that due to their nature are incapable of developing complex trust based societies but due to the history of importing/enslaving them as essentially farm animals 200 years ago they find themselves among us. The disparate levels of brute criminality between the races are due to this mismatch.

tl;dnr Nigs are gonna nog.

Here we have an example of what taking SSRI drugs and watching television does; removes all logic and ability to reason.
>Nobody understands how SSRI drugs work
>b-b-but doc says they're great n' muh needz dem