Front page of NFLSHOP.com - JUST

Does anything else need to be said at this point?

nflshop.com/

Couldn't they find one with nice Eddie Murphy looking eyes? He looks evil like Jamie Foxx.

>White men become feminized and cucked
>white females suddenly become attracted to more masculine races

Sup Forums is shocked by this. Why?

I know right. NFL also ran a Christmas commercial last Thursday with a family of 4. Black dad....White mom...Black son...And, I shit you not...an Asian daughter.

They have two non whites on the front? This is a pretty accurate representation of the NFL fanbase now that whites have jumped ship.

117 confirmed.

I noticed the same thing with a different product, except it was a low-t white guy and with a black family. (((They))) are all in on this holiday season.

2 teams that tom brady shat on in the playoffs?

BBC NIGGAAA

What makes Jamie Foxx look evil? Besides the being black thing.

LOL YEEE BOI

His menacing eyes. It's an African with Chinese eyes. The combination makes me uncomfortable.

>when niggers are so irrelevant in the dating preferences sphere they have use commercial photo-shoots as evidence of white women being attracted to them
K e K
e
K

Thats what we're discussing: white men abandoned all masculine pursuits.

>wow it's 2 stock photos of models put next to each other on an ad
>race war now reeeeee

I'll get mad at a commercial not this

They're doubling down on their leftist ideology ever since Trump became president.

>Lots of black people watch the NFL
>NFL wants to sell things to black people who consume their merchandise

Not everything is a conspiracy against white people you cur

>white men abandoned all masculine pursuits.
No, just you faggot. Now start posting that BBC cuck story you're so eager to share with us

woman is the steelers biggest demographic

kek you make him sound like he's the ultimate predator or something

dont worry your correct. He's one of the most arrogant niggers I've ever seen, saw him in person once and he was up on stage trying to show how cool his stupid little nigglet daughter was or some shit while he was supposed to be promoting disability fundraising

they wuz chai kneez tho... (100) (100) (aubergine) (waterdroplets) (crying emoji)

They shouldn't be. Especially not the yellow fever fags who mock asian men for being feminized while their women abandon them. The same exact thing is happening with white men as we speak.

i wish someone pay that kind of attention to me

I know right? They expect black people to buy things?

Oh oh oh !!! I know I know ( hand in the air ) pick me .
The white girl has white guilt so she offered to pull a train for 7 niggers ( oops I mean ethnocentric fellas)
And the nigger ( oops again see above) with the II on his shirt is OBVIOUSLY second in line. All aboard, choo choo is about to embark
Am I right ??
Do I get the MLK star on my forehead.

on the left:
part white;
descended from white slave owner

on the right:
mostly white;
descended from white slave owner

Checked.

Also it's hilarious all those women fawning over him given that he is about as gay as it gets

I really want off this ride.

I don't see the issue. Jerseys are for blacks and women

Is liking niggerball a 56% thing?

Danish girl with bbc

boycott nfl

>shopping
>nfl
just kys now op

11 inch dick to fill her 7 inch cavity.

She's not that good looking. I realised just now that she has a deformed head so she might be Jewish.
LEFTISTS BTFO.

>whitebois attaching his cuckold fantasies to everything
>being this insecure whenever you see a black man next to a white woman

lmao

american girls with bbc:
blacked.com