Reddit is going to sue the FCC now

>reddit is going to sue the FCC now
do they have any legal leg to stand on? is it just bullshit?

I still think its funny that people are acting like the internet is going to change lol

wtf

Deleted? WHAT DID IT SAY

this is so rich coming from a website that flat out sensors things their admins dont agree with and pretty much did their best to shadow ban T_D as a whole

>tries to sue FCC
>DoJ brings up stonetear and reddit helping destroy posts/evidence
>doesn't end up suing

censors*

You guys are so dumb. There is a reason why every major free speech advocate on the right, as well as Trump who knows he got elected by socials and pol, is against net neutrality. There is a reason the left and Soros is for it.

No, it's a moral grandstand and a huge waste of resources. Kind of funny how reddit is so against net neutrality repeal because of suppression and censorship when the entire structure of their site with the up vote down vote is based on censoring unpopular opinions and supressing ideas they don't like.

"Net Neutrality" was a kike-written bill with a fake name being the opposite of what it actually does that specifically granted ISPs the right to censor the internet. Repealing that Obama-era kikeshit actually gives ISPs less power to censor your shit. And now they have to answer to the FTC again.

Every one of these lying kikes deserves a nice warm oven.

can you dumb this down

So many people are either staunchly opposed and in favor of net neutrality, but very few people can actually tell us about the negative and positive ramifications of the bill.

>the state of reddit

read

I did and I think I understood some of it but I'm still a little lost.
No one ever breaks down what title ll means either.
The part where it's doing the story time confused me, did Obama actually do that?

What a retarded waste

none of it is a story.
Title 2 goes back to 1934. it's hard to sum it all up

What does censorship have to do with bandwidth throttling for ISP profit, you fucking imbecile?

They have to demonstrate they were harmed. I don't see how they have cause.

>I told my wife's 8yo daughter that now that net neutrality has been repealed Ajit Pai is going to send internet killer death squads to arrest her mommy for fighting Trump's fascism on Facebook. Now she's crying.

GAS REDDIT;

>le opposite sports team is behind this so i must be against it

welcome to right wing politics UNbro

im a brainlet but holy shit i think i understood some of it. sounds like conspiracy 2.0 except it actually sounds real

Reddit lawyer: "Well, here's the offer Verizon made to us where we're get normal access to the net if we paid an extra $5million/month and bottlenecked if we didn't"

>basic gestalt
As a gradual result of the 96 Telecom Act, a sneaky amendment in the 2017 NDAA, and good branding "net neutrality", the government would've been able to strongarm ISP's into taking down content/entire sites without a court order all under the guise of foreign or "non-state" propaganda (which means users like you and me). This is how tyranny happens; it's never a knockout blow, at least in a democracy, but the attrition of many rounds of fighting.

Someone should inform all those senators of the libel campaign Reddit ran last week against all of their names in every state subreddit.

All the mods were saying they knew it was vote/bot manipulation. Reddit approved of this content by facilitating the DNC bots that ran it.

reddit is for estrogen-fueled faggots. They have no case, but it will be fun watching them fail and complaining about how there is "no justice".

>faggots
Why the homophobia?

Lol great. I hope they get knocked out of business by NN repeal. It's a bastion of liberal shilling and censorship anyway - burn it all down.

look up chevron, skidmore, and auer. then you decide.

Then we're next you fucking mong.

Kek

It's classic doublespeak. Kinda like the affordable care act. War is peace, freedom is slavery, etc.

Fuck Reddit. This decision hurts them. I'm all for it.

>fight them in congress

That's not how sueing someone works

I don't know, maybe don't parade about how you love "a free and open internet" when you ban conservative users and communities for seemingly no reason.

Try convincing them of that, they start shrieking and shitting their pants. All chatrooms for all games I've signed into is full of redditards bitching about something they know nothing about.

Sup Forums has a pretty small bandwidth compared to what'd be hit, even if there are a lot of users it's still only imageboard with a 4mb image limit.

>doesnt know net neutrality was an obama power grab that was used to censor political opposition

That flag suits you, you dumb piece of shit.

>Try convincing them of that, they start shrieking and shitting their pants. All chatrooms for all games I've signed into is full of redditards bitching about something they know nothing about.
this so much

>not being aware of how hideous she looks

What a waste of quints

they have nothing. expect typical leftist tactics like filling in a liberal district, arguing wording, and rioting.

Stupid peasants don't know who the enemy is.

thanks user