Will this save anime?

Will this save anime?

It'll save me from loneliness.

It looks good but it's pretty shit.

says you

It's a literal who LN that random losers from a mongolian cave painting overhyped. It's bound to disappoint the average f/a/g because it has already been made out to be the greatest thing since the Lord Jesus Christ himself.

Seems genuinely interesting. Though it'll be a test to see if Ishidate is a true hack or not.

she looks so beautiful

What's the LN about?

Apparently, an anthology of stories that are related by having that Violet-girl be in them.
The only two dudes on the internet speaking English to ever have really read it, one of them being novelanon, and the other being that ultimatemegaxx-dude or whatever he's called claim that out of all the KyoAni-light novels, this one's not as terrible as the rest, and it might even be possibly good. And as far as I remember having read about it, it also is the only light novel that won a price by KyoAni.

It will probably look nice at least, and perhaps even have cool action sequences and half-nude shots of that girl with her robo-hands.

Everything KyoAni does saves anime

It will probably flop saleswise, but it could be good. Though, the director hasn't directed any good anime so far, and that's a big risk, it may end up bad.

>implying
Mirai hen was fucking flawless and you can't deny it's excellence.

KyoAni waifus are the BEST

Is that Kyoani Panty?

That's not Keit-ai

It's Kyoani Saber

they don't make sluts

When is it airing?

Maybe before I opened the thumbnail and realized she's not an elf.

Best KyoAni Design evah that is sure.

Maid dragon is shit.

She's a robot girl.

>Robot
>Can't impregnate
Dropped.

If it has moe or fanservice then not.

What a crap webm

Probably summer or fall

There's the Kyoani event this Fall

Maid Dragon looks okay to me, but that's my main problem with it. It looks so okay that it's looks mediocre or straight up boring.

Do you have ASD? I'm not joking, this is a serious question.

>evah
redditors are not welcome here.

I like Maidragon.
It's like a version of Nichijou with all the loud repetitive bits cut out, and all the heartwarming bits doubled to fill the gap.

Is it a movie or a tv series.

? ova

Euphonium and Dragon Maid already saved it.

Probably TV.

Aquarion Logos already did that

>hack
If Kyonai hired him then the answer is no to begin with.

Very good joke Sir.