Which couple did it better?

Which couple did it better?

Fuck off tumblr landwhale

The hottest match goes to the fag and the gas.

Yuri on Ice is just a fujobait and not a real yaoi, you moron.

Neither

Silly Sup Forums, Yuri and Victor are just reincarnated Shinji and Kowaru.

kawoshin because they have canon feelings for each other unlike fujobait on ice

Yuri and Victor were apparently confirmed not homo, so I'm going with the canon kawoshin

>Yuri and Victor were apparently confirmed not homo
No, they weren't.

Also Kaworu is a garbage character, unless we are talking about Karl.

>No, they weren't.
Yes they were, I just saw the thread.

Karl is generic and Harada-tier, Kaworu was a kick ass final boss and made Shinji make cute expressions. I have no complaints about the latter.

>Yes they were, I just saw the thread.
Which one? In which they call them soul mates or which the Itsuka calls it love?

Stop being jelly because your shitty homopaing get killed everytime and shitty screentime.

Well then you suck at reading comprehension

The one where Kubo says the "wedding rings" were just a good luck charm between clubmates.

Say what you want about Kawoshin, at least Anno had the balls to make them canon.

It begins.
Time to go shit up other threads and stay out of yoi threads until the announcement.

>they're not married, so they aren't gay for each other despite the kissing and open expression of love and attraction
You are retarded

>>Yuri and Victor were apparently confirmed not homo
I love how a single translated interview about one thing in the show is enough to make it call non home while describing everything else.

By your logic Kaworu was non-homo because Shinji fapped to Asuka.

You mean the kissing that Kubo said could be interpreted as a hug?
The love and attraction which was has remained intentionally ambiguous all the way to the finale?

Come on, I was just as let down as you that Yuri on Ice ended up being fujobait, but you need to get over it.

By my logic Anno confirmed the homo and Kubo rejected it.

Yuuri had a crush on Yuuko by the way so you can't call him homo either.

>Come on, I was just as let down as you that Yuri on Ice ended up being fujobait, but you need to get over it.
It's ok user, one day Anno will not kill Kaworu and maybe the pairing will go somewhere.

>By my logic Anno confirmed the homo and Kubo rejected it.
>"Kubo: It turned out Victor and Yuri can't live without each other and can't think about seperation and had to revise their initial plans"
>Otsuka: They completed each other and what's more, they found a new path to follow ahead of them.
>Otsuka: Yuuri said he had no name to describe this feeling and I think it captures the nature of their relationship really well. Calling it love is a wonderful way of putting it, but I think they already went above even that. It is a relationship where they push each other in the best direction.

>Yuuri had a crush on Yuuko

I will have to correct you there, Yuuri never had a crush on Yuuko. It was a red herring, Yuuri already knew she was married and had the kids before she travelled to detroit. His feelings were said to be of admiration for someone he looked up to.

I don't really care what Anno does with him.

The truth is the homo there is canon, the homo in Yuri on Ice has been left in fujobait mode.

>The truth is the homo there is canon, the homo in Yuri on Ice has been left in fujobait mode.
If anything Eva is shitty fujobait that never goes nowhere with a flat character while YoI is a 12 episodes romances that you can't avoid if you watch the anime.

>Yuuri never had a crush on Yuuko

Yuri on Ice fujos, everybody.

He was going to confess to her in that first episode scene.

>You mean the kissing that Kubo said could be interpreted as a hug?
That's now what she said.

Eva can't be fujobait when the homo was confirmed, YoI can because it never was and based on the seiyuu and Kubo's words it's being denied.

And don't act like Victor isn't flat as fuck too. We know less about him than we do about Kaworu.

Sorry user, but you fell for a hetbait

>He was going to confess to her in that first episode scene.
You got baited. He was never going to confess to the woman married to his best friend.

Trips confirm

He can be bisexual though.

You're delusional if you think he wasn't going to confess to Yuuko in that scene. He had a huge crush on her since childhood.

If you weren't so insecure about the homo you could admit that easily.

>Eva can't be fujobait when the homo was confirmed, YoI can because it never was and based on the seiyuu and Kubo's words it's being denied.

It isn't. You are just being pedantic because you are butthurt your shitty homopairing gets little screentime and gets killed every time for cheap fujobuck.

Post the exact word in which he denies it.

Is someone going to make a real thread? I want to know the ep 9 commentary

He can be and he obviously is, all these fags are so insecure they even see Yuuko has a threat.

Not even they believe Yuuri and Victor is canon, I remember the outrage over the last episode for keeping things ambiguous. You niggers can't fool me, I was there.

I know it's hard to accept falling for a bait, but she is married and have three kids, MC was never going to confess to her

>If you weren't so insecure about the homo you could admit that easily.
I don't care about Yuuko at all, it's not like they could even end up together. She's married, Yuri barely pays her attention.

You just got baited.

user I was being serious

That confession was a red herring and was never brought back. Even Yuuri's monolgue was almost all about Victor and he went to the ice castle to skate the routine he has been practicing with the purpose of finding his love for skating again concidentially at the same time Victor would skate it and Yuuko just happened to be there, it was never about her. They both fucking fangirlied over Viktor as kids which makes sense he would show her. Takeshi or other Yuuko's family could have been there instead.

>Calls other butthurt
>3 months later still tries to no homo YoI based on a single line just translated while ignoring stuff like the soulmate interview, true love one and Otsuka words.

I think we legitimately scared off that translator user, so better wait for Tora

If we wasn't going to confess to her, then what was he going to say while blushing to her in that scene?

He clearly had a crush on her for years.

It'll attract shitposters now, dunno if it's good idea

>If we wasn't going to confess to her, then what was he going to say while blushing to her in that scene?

If he was in love with her, while she's basically irrelevant to all his development ?

Kawoshin is irreplaceable for me.

>And don't act like Victor isn't flat as fuck too. We know less about him than we do about Kaworu.
Kaworu isn't even a character, he's a plot device.

>tfw I'm a Kaworufag and love Baldfat
Please stop fighting everyone, still looking forward to the event later today.

Yuri in episode 2 is wondering why he feels so happy and in episode 5 he said he's feeling and noticing love for the first time.

If Yuuko was his crush. He wouldn't be doubting these things.

Whatever he was gonna say was so unimportant it was never even in a flashback and didn't serve a purpose for Yuri's character growth.

at least kawoshin is an actual homopairing unlike your good luck charm platonic comrades in arms

This.

Yuri on Ice may be forgotten in a few years. Eva will live on forever.

It's just one retarded kaworufag trolling and people fall for it

I'm convinced that he had a crush on Yuuko but... uhm... how to put it... its A CRUSH we're talking about. If a crush doesn't turn into love then it will eventually fade out and die. That's what happened to Yuuri. He still held onto those feelings inside him to avoid reality, failure. He clung to the sweet memories of his past because they made him feel better.

It's someone falseflagging trying to get Kawoshinfags and BaldFatfags to fight.

Did Anime Kaworu even kiss Shinji? What a shitty character he was.

Keep getting baited by Anno.

>platonic comrades in arms
Actual confirmed soulmates though.

Jesus, why are yaoi fans fighting each other?.

So were Kaworu and Shinji. It's not anything special.

Yeah seriously why would Yoifags dislike Kawoshin, they are like Baldfat precursors

I would like to disagree but I'm afraid you're right.

I live Kawoshin and Baldfat

This thread was made to bait/troll, there isn't really any other point to any of this. Ignore.

Man, I rememer when people still deny Kaworu and Shinji.

It's not gay because Kaworu is an angeeeeeel.

Arguing over homo powerlevels. Fucking dumb ass shit.

So Victuuri got debunked today?

>Victuuri

>Victuuri
nah, people are just sperging.

What happened though?

>So Victuuri got debunked today?
Kubo just said the rings weren't true marriage rings from Yuri's pov, autismstics ignored every confirmation until now to shitpost.

>rings weren't true marriage rings from Yuri's pov
What about Victor's?
Also, sauce?

So basically Yuuri isn't gay but Victor is?

>You mean the kissing that Kubo said could be interpreted as a hug?
Are you from 3 months ago?

That's not what it meant. It's true love between them and they're inseperable. He's just autistic, which we already knew.

Kawoshin is eternal.

>So basically Yuuri isn't gay but Victor is?
No, Yuri is just autistic and unreliable narrator.

user corrected from talking to nip friend that it didn't completely debunk that possibility, sentence is like "more than just meaning marriage" or something like that

>hurrr he's a significant element to the plot and Shinji's character! What a plot device! All minor characters are shit!
Blow it out your ass.
Kaworu is more iconic than Victor will ever be.

Onscreen sex, something you'll never get but in your doujins.

Viktor pov is I will get along with this for now and later he fiancezoned himself

Adam and eva

Kubo said that the rings represent good luck to a greater extent than their marriage. She didn't say it wasn't for engagement and the show even called it that + context of the engagement would make no sense in any other context. People are just overreacting
sage

She didn't mention it since she was talking about one specific scene. What they might have meant in that moment, not what they meant later.

>Onscreen sex
Look user, I'm an evafag and a kawoshinfag too, but that was still metaphorical and not explicit in the way of say, Kaji and Misato. By that same logic so did Shinji and Asuka.

But Yuuri doesn't act like he likes Victor in that way

He only sees him as a coach

But that's wrong. Yuuri probably has complicated feelings for Victor and how to express them, but it's more than just as a coach. Even if you want to no homo it, it would be more than just that.

?

>I'm an evafag and a kawoshinfag too
Then why do you keep calling it shit?

Metaphorical alien shit like most of what happens in the movie, but still sex. Even stated in the scripts.

Shinji's scenes with Rei and Asuka are to represent being one in Instrumentality. His "sex scene" with Kaworu was the only one not in Instrumentality. It was explicitly Shinji feeling penetration.

I don't think a sex scene, implied or explicit will happen in Yuri on ice.

Looks like you missed the rest of the show. He's obsessed with Victor, even built part of his life around him. It's more that he can't believe his lifelong idol has interest in him with his shit self esteem.
He was on board with seducing him, blushes around him, wants to bind himself to him, etc. There's plenty of tells.

But then why did he say let's end this

The worst things is that we all know they are fags, but we'll have to endure months of shitposting again because people ignore every other interview and thing that happened in the show.

Baldfat didn't kiss either. At least Kaworu and Shinji both said they loved the other.

That's delusional Tumbltier fujos for you. Even rational fujos agree he was going to confess, some morons on the other hand are so deep in their own shit they are convinced he didn't had a crush on her for years.

>I don't think a sex scene, implied or explicit will happen in Yuri on ice.
Neither did in Eva.

If anything YoI is far more explicit than anything that happened in Eva

Because he felt he was holding him back because he fucked up his SP and was being anxious because Victor wasn't paying enough attention to him. Did you watch the show or not

>Then why do you keep calling it shit?
That was my first comment in this thread.

You're right he did feel it and there was sexual imagery, but it wasn't explicitly called "sex" in the script. And Lilith was there along with Adam, so it was like an alien threeway if anything.

Why are you answers seriously to a bait? It's a blatant bait thread, move to /yoi/ containment thread

>Baldfat didn't kiss either.
They did.

>At least Kaworu and Shinji both said they loved the other.
Yuuri says it plenty of time, the whole narrative is about that actually.

I like Baldfat, but why can't the staff members be as blunt as Anno and co. are for Kawoshin?

And that was in fucking 1996, they have no excuse for pussying around and being vague.

Because one is the director wanting to write homo love because of his homo crush on Iku, the other is fujobait anime doing baity things.

He wasn't going to confess.It was a joke and bait.

They kissed unless you're being purposefully delusional, which I think you are. Yuuri and Victor said they felt love for the other too, and it's not like Shinji got to tell Kaworu that to his face either. Stop making this into a dickwaving contest.

>he can't be bi and have a crush on a girl before meeting the love of his life, he must be 100% a gay!
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

>That's delusional Tumbltier fujos for you. Even rational fujos agree he was going to confess, some morons on the other hand are so deep in their own shit they are convinced he didn't had a crush on her for years.

Yeah, if we don't fail at characterization we must be from tumblr. No one gives a shit about Yuko either way, it's not like she's a treat to the pairing.

People deny it because it makes more sense with the successive development, her general irrelevancy and the fact she's a mother of 3 and married to Yuuri's best friend. Yuuri's feeling for her seem more Madonna-like than anything.

He can have a crush in the past, but he wasn't going to confess to a married woman with 3 kids.