ITT: overrated shit

ITT: overrated shit

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
the-numbers.com/movie/Kimi-no-na-wa-(Japan)#tab=summary
supremecarlos.net/post/155932824647/your-name-kimi-no-na-wa-just-became-the
aramajapan.com/news/tvmovie/your-name-kimi-no-na-wa-surpasses-spirted-away-as-highest-grossing-film-in-japan/69666/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-17/shinkai-your-name-tops-spirited-away-as-highest-grossing-anime-film-worldwide/.111141
escapistmagazine.com/news/view/169311-Your-Name-Beats-Spirited-Away-in-Gross
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/your-name-spirited-away-highest-grossing-anime-of-all-time-a7530876.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
angryanimebitches.com/2016/11/thoughts-on-kimi-no-na-wa/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But it found a way.

kys

how did their memory work anyways
like what the fuck was that scene at the crater
i felt feels but i was also confused

It might be overrated, but it's still good.
The plot is stupid, but it's fun, and that's all that matters. It's a feel good romance that's pretty to look at. Anyone that actually calls it a masterpiece is obviously wrong, but that doesn't make it shit.

only because the general consumers are so brain dead they are easily fed with impression spawned from overused cheap cliches

>found a way

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

The huge problem with the movie for me, is that I couldn't relate at all with the romance part, the main characters where crying the whole time and treat each other as the most precious thing in world just because they switched bodies for a short time. Maybe switching bodies and living the other's life is the ultimate connection, but I can't relate to that, I never switched bodies with someone, maybe I lack sympathy or the author is just a hack.

>for a short time

>maybe I lack sympathy
what you lack is empathy, not sympathy

Overrated sure. Shit? Definitely not

ITT: my shitty taste
FTFY

Exactly my thoughts

At least At This Corner of the World and Koe no Katachi were unique in a way.
Kimi no Na Wa is a good movie, but the target audience are normal people so...

Reminder that overrated ≠ shit.

Overrated shit?

OP's opinions.
OP's self-estimation of his own wit.
OP's belief in his own heterosexuality.
OP's faith in his avoidance of malodorousness
OP's estimation that other people would be adversely affected if he did the decent thing and an all-you-can-eat shotgun buffet.

Please shitpost somewhere else parasite-kun.

>It's starting
I'm glad I got the chance to see it early and appreciate it while it lasted. Threads are all going to be cancer when the BDs are finally released.

It's not a perfect movie by any means but we all know it's going to become the popular thing to hate when it's available to the masses.

I'M GONNA KILL YOUR FAMILY

>it's overrated, therefore it's shit

>popular thing to hate when it's available to the masses
Let's see when Kimi no Na Wa, In this Corner of the World and Koe no Katachi becomes available on BD. It would be hilarious.

I decided to try and start the much-acclaimed Fate series with Grand-Order today.

So far I'm not impressed. I don't see why Fate is so popular amongst you guys. It's really lackluster and the animation isn't that great either.

More than likely the other two will be fine, they don't have nearly the media and mainstream success of Your Name. It's still likely we'll see more KyoAni false flagging with Koe no Katachi but that's just par for the course around here.

Stop.

>mfw Keit-ai was just viral marketing for Kimi no Na wa

Q9: Do you (Shinkai) watch a lot of anime yourself?
A: Actually, I don't usually watch [a lot]. Though lately I've watched Koe no Katachi, which is directed by Yamada Naoko, and it was very interesting.
The execution was great and stimulating. I was particularly impressed by how the animation mimicked the "lens effect" from a real camera. (The same effects seen in Hibike Euphonium.)
The chromatic aberration, where the colours in the edges of the screen are deliberately blurred, as though watching footage shot from an old projecter camera was really cool.
We did apply some chromatic aberration for some shots of the character's smartphones in Your Name, but that's as far as we went. lol

More like ITT guaranteed replies

Overrated? Yes. Shit? No.

your opinion is wrong

100% agree. this dumpster fire of a show has been hyped to hell and back.

It's garbage. hot garbage. everyone that thinks it is good is wrong.

Your favorite anime.

your opinion is shit. flcl is among the worst 5 anime i ever seen

give me a shittier anime than that
protip: you cant

it is the plot

>The only approved harem show by reddit because it´s deep
>Sup Forums drools all over it because muh deep banter and harem bait but not harem
Mah niggah. Monogatari is pure shit.

It's overrated but not shit.

You take that back, right fucking now.

>#1 in the Japanese box office for 14 weeks, 13 weekends
>Earns 20 billion yen and counting to surpass Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets in Japan
>Reached 10 billion yen 9 days faster than Frozen
>Wins LA Film Critics Award
>Has become the no. 1 highest-grossing Japanese movie in China
>Has become the no. 1 movie in Thailand
>The film immediately topped Korea's box office opening on 555 screens all around the country which is a new record for the Japanese film.
>Also dominated China breaking the all-time records for the most advance tickets sold and the fastest film to reach 100 million yuan ($ 14 million or 1.7 billion yen), with the first 100 yuan earned in just the film's opening day.
>The film also dominated the charts of Hong Kong and Taiwan becoming the number 2 and top highest grossing Japanese film on the respective countries
>Inexplicably jumps 41% in the Japanese box office and climbs from 7th place to 3rd place in one week
>Still in the top 10 in the Japanese box office towards the beginning of 2017
>Now grossed US$331 million.
>Surpasses the box office gross of Spirited Away (US$289.1 million), making it the highest grossing anime film of all time.
>Is approved by Shinzo Abe and used by Cool Japan to spur tourism in Japan.

So this is meme magic. Not bad.

It just a good sleeping pill for sleep like Azumanga Daioh and others, I can't find it something to be highly praised.

Are you even counting the number of proxies you use to keep posting this cancer?

It has had an amazing trajectory of finding ways.

No doubt the meme popularized this movie on Sup Forums way before its box office gross did.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

Everyone loves Keit-ai except Mami Kawada Lover, crossboarders, and mods.

Threadly reminder that Keit-ai is now the highest grossing anime film of all time.

>$331 million

aramajapan.com/news/tvmovie/your-name-kimi-no-na-wa-surpasses-spirted-away-as-highest-grossing-film-in-japan/69666/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-17/shinkai-your-name-tops-spirited-away-as-highest-grossing-anime-film-worldwide/.111141
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/your-name-spirited-away-highest-grossing-anime-of-all-time-a7530876.html

Except mods proved in the previous thread that all the keit-ai posts were made by the same person. You.

I'm just going to keep reporting all your posts, so have fun with that. Hope all those proxies are worth it.

t. ack

>Except mods proved in the previous thread that all the keit-ai posts were made by the same person.

Or mods deleted all Keit-ai posts by default.

t. mods

>poster count didn't increase even by one
Really makes you think.

Bait the thread. People should just sage the fuck out of this.

>accuses people of using proxies
>complains when the poster count doesn't rise

Really makes you think.

Don't play dumb, you are just using these proxies to ban evade, you don't switch between them in the threads to post faster.
We can see that since each of your posts is exactly a minute away from the previous one.

inb4 404

go back to the madoka generals you faglord

If I were using proxies to ban evade, then why isn't the poster count rising?

>one minute away
>07:49:35
>07:49:59
>less than a minute

Really fries your brain noodles.

Because the mods didn't ban you yet?

It's cute how you nitpick exactly those 2 posts to prove your point, purposely ingoring all your other posts I quoted that fit my description.

>it's cute how you nitpick exactly those 2 posts

So I guess there are other people calling you a faggot after all?

Madoka loves Homura

Hi, I just came here again to see if anyone replied my bait but I triggered by your post.
Here, just to prove you are wrong.

Threadly reminder that Keit-ai is now the highest grossing anime film of all time.

>$331 million

All (You), my dude.

Just kill yourself, you contrarian piece of shit.
There, you got your reply.

>being this butthurt over a meme

Keit-ai, Sup Forums and Kyoani shitposting, how fun!

How much money has Kino made?

2 billion yen

>I don't get it so it's bad!

I've cried to two of this author's last work, but didn't for this one. There was one scene in this when the big secret was revealed but it didn't have enough punch for me to cry, it fell flat

>having taste this shit

That's cute.

Is Satannia the new Umaru/Chaika?

Made by the same people

ITSUDEMO SAGASHITEIRU YO

Keit-ai is already a movie. Your post has been DMCA'd by Makoto Shinkai, Toho, and Funimation.

youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
angryanimebitches.com/2016/11/thoughts-on-kimi-no-na-wa/

The degree of kino is measured by artistic depth, creativity and emotional complexity. A childish and faux-poetic teenage love story will appeal to the young masses but real cinema will live on among the intelligent, the wise, the learned. Box-office success is but a meme just as James Cameron's Avatar is just a meme before any of Ozu's films.

This is 2017, get with the meme evolution.

Post the superior webcomic instead.

He already had like 70 replies before you. I think that was more cathartic for you than OP to be truthful.

Haruhi. I honestly cannot understand the appeal. the movie was alright, but by no means a masterpiece like everyone says

I was just asking the gross not whether one is Kino over the other.

Then I said it's cute that it got 2 billion yen when Kimi no na wa got 23 billion yen.

Especially when you actually watch it.

Old meme.

No one in neo Sup Forums has even watched that.

UNMEI DA TOKA MIRAI TOKAAAA

Why this meme is allowed but when i post it i got banned?

Also the template itself I'm sure is stealed from the one I posted on /vp/.

>all the keit-ai posts were made by the same person.

my fucking stops, please stop this is too much

>report all the keit-ai posts
>the other user who kept arguing and accusing everyone of being a samefag also supposedly reported them
>not a single one got deleted after so many hours
Sup Forums is dead.

>reporting a meme

Yeah, that worked out so well with the Piccolo-Vegeta meme.

You know the one.

It's a meme anime.

An animeme if you will.

Except spamming keit-ai is actually bannable.

So was spamming Piccolo dick, you absolute newfag.

It only made it stronger.