ITT: flawless anime movies

ITT: flawless anime movies

It has plenty of flaws.

Still, I like it.

This movie was a big step down from the series, which was already only mediocre.

The movie doesn't have time for any of the charm or character of the show. With the show Kyoani was able to take plenty of time to compose beautiful scenes and to find creative ways to cover up the horrible cliched mess that was the story. The movie didn't have time for any of that shit, it just cranked the melodrama to eleven and had characters standing around in rooms or trying to punch each other. It felt like a very special episode of Power Rangers.

The first four eps of the show were the peak of this franchise, it was all downhill from there.

You start.

Oh god I laughed hard

this is easily the best anime movie of the past decade

it's good, not that good

I can't think of a better one.

>I can't think
ftfy

Name one that is better.
There isn't any.

Agreed

I have no idea why people say that the movie is better than the series. The movie is so much fucking worse.

Not even top 5 from 2016

not even close

nah

Maybe not flawless but really enjoyed it all the same.

Accept it

>Kino
Fuck off, cancer

fuck off

see

Contrarians ladies and gentleman. I bet they haven't even seen it.

Nope, this is a contrarian autist

What's film and kino? Asking seriously. I haven't seen a lot of anime movies lately, so I'll take those two.

BRUH NOBODY HAS EVEN SEEN THE WORLD WAR II ONE YET HOW IS IT KINO

Garden of words is a great movie but the narrative is boring.

Only close to correct answer here.

Also pic related. I can understand why lots of people wouldn't make it through the series, and I don't think that it has universal appeal at all, but for what it is, it's literally flawless.

Over 1.5 million people have seen it.

have you?

KnK both as a series and a movie needs more love than it gets. I genuinely think it was great.

Too bad the sequel movie was trash

Nausicaa if the Valley of the wind is not only the best anime movie, but the greatest movie of all time.

It is perfect

A man of taste I see

Also pic related is flawless and you have shit taste if you think otherwise

I was here.

But Laputa and Mononoke Hime are better.

Good shit, the whole series was top notch. Except maybe that one movie in the academy.