What’s up with liberals and making art with politics and pop culture?

What’s up with liberals and making art with politics and pop culture?

It's all effectively on the same plane of existence

because kids need cartoons to relate to reality

Liberals don't jive with reality, what did you expect?

le Trump is Voldemort XDDDDD

you are a kid.

He can't be a nazi with Lord Zedd and Magneto there, both are jewish

> you are a kid
>nuh uh, you are!
Freak'n weebos, get off my lawn!

They're trying to appeal to the kids. It's why they've always worked so hard to get their hooks into the school system.

Because they suck at being original

>skeletor
>darth vader
>magneto
>dr doom

those are all good guys whats the point of this image?

>Skeletor
>Vadar
>Magneto
>etc etc etc
They were actually good and had plans, stop insulting my 'villains' for some politician with lies and 'election promises'

(((Magneto)))

Yeah, is OP some sort of villainphobe or something?

Welp, this one kind of backfired. Most of those characters are beloved

Me in the top center right.

>Hannibal
>The Joker
>Darth Vader
>Pennywise
Holy shit. Trumps team is the one to be on.

They have great memes too

Haha everyone of those bad guys are fucking awesome. That pic rules. I wish Thanos was the VP.

I love how skeletor is just NYAAARRH in the back

Have this redpill:

The reason leftists use fiction as examples so much is because their world view is extremely bipolar, exactly black and white with nothing in between. Note how the stories they quote, like Harry Potter, Star Wars, etc. all have very clearly defined evil and good sides. That's how their world view works. In their mind, you and the right wing are evil and must be stopped, in their mind, them and leftists are good, the heroes of the story.

The comparison to fiction with the same power dynamic lends itself automatically from this world view.

Of course the real world doesn't work this way. But I don't think I need to explain to you how leftists don't understand and can't deal with reality.

Because everything they think they know about reality they get from pop culture.

People often use myths to understand current events. Our whole understanding of the world is grounded in myth. You take that away and what is left, not much. The problem is the right and proper myths of our people have been replaced with these Jew created corporate controlled facsimile. Your average idiot is trying desperately to explain how they feel but the lack the appropriate vocabulary. its sad really as they are lost in a sea of soulless (((capitalism))).

>be libtard
>want to insult trump because you believe he is bigot and racist
>proceed to make a meme that admits trump is bringing diverse individuals of various beliefs, races and states of living, often marginalized by society and oppressed by law enforcement, together

Doom is a good guy.

who's the guy on the bottom to the right? (our right)

>Magneto
OY VEY

/thread

Jesus if he can put Thanos and Doom behind him then he must be one hell of a leader. He's got my vote for sure.

Also Magneto gives him anti-semitism inmunity. The left is fucked.