Why aren't you living in Switzerland?

Come home

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Switzerland
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>don't speak German, French, or Italian

What jobs will be in high demand there for the next 10-15 years?

Fuck off, you know the rest

I'm not Swiss and they don't want foreigners. That's good enough of a reason.

Because it's expensive, no jobs there in my field and I can't speak French, German or Italian.

Spbp

It’s already filled with racemixed abominations of all kinds

Lern our language and all will be fine :)

How can I meet a Swiss man to marry if I live in the US?

They are the last bastion of hope for the white man. If they can maintain, I can fight in my home without worry or piggybacking off their example.
If I flee my nation for a better life in another instead of staying to fight for it, I'm no better than the filth cucking all their neighbors.

You can marry me so i can leave this shit hole.

I always though your country was so cool. What do you hate about it? Is it a "grass is greener on the other side sort of thing?"

Muslims only

maybe 20 years ago
now this place is full of muslims and niggers

Probably lives in Zurich, a fate worse than death.

If it is as bad as here I can feel you medkits

it all went downhill after we gave the vote to women
they just cant resist importing third world darkies

>medkits

Had to stay there for 2 days on a business trip. Worst place on earth. The place is full of prostitues.

I think that today I might have seen 10 white people during the entire day

at night muslims and niggers all stay in gangs on street corners and hookah bars or whatever

nothing like watching a pack of dark as night ape like niggers roaming the city with a beautiful mountain snowy scenery on the background, they truly don-t belong here

>Come home
Can't because the cantons make it too hard/expensive for Americans to get citizenship.

But then you guys turn around and hand out citizen papers to every muslim that wanders through on his way to Sweden.

>mfw

It's filled with Albanians

Switzerland is a filthy grey boring and suicidal inducing country. Don't come here, you won't last.

thanks, Switzerland

Show tiddies and i might consider

The (((elite))) need their slave labor.

This annoys every Swiss person I know so much.
The village I live in is pretty small (basically a farmtown) and yet we still have a "little Albania"
And the actual refugees are terrible as well. My friend has to live across from an asylum and they just let the kids piss out the window and in the street it's insane!

does anyone have that swiss happy merchant with the toblerone?

What happened? I thought Swiss wouldn't give a fuck about all like the rest 400 years

What are you tryin to slide? AL voter fraud.
Annoying switzerland posts, nobody knows anything
>in b4: 'muh jews, banks, neutral, GUNZZ, JEWGOLD!'

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Switzerland

The majority of crime is committed by shitskins what a surprise

Fuck off Mountain Jew

I always wanted to learn Romansch.

I guess at least half of the 'Swiss' in our prisons are Albanian and roach trash

americans are sick

Go on...