Brit/pol/ - Honour killing a day keeps a mongrel away edition

>Tory rebels set to block EU withdrawal bill
itv.com/news/2017-12-12/theresa-may-faces-first-defeat-on-eu-withdrawal-bill/
archive.is/7SI4Z

>Government caves into Caudrilla on oil reliance
thecanary.co/discovery/2017/12/12/theresa-mays-big-promises-climate-change-didnt-even-last-day/
archive.is/VWtCh

>EU citizens UK citizenship application will take minutes
politicshome.com/news/uk/home-affairs/immigration/news/91430/application-eu-migrants-stay-after-brexit-will-literally
archive.is/B7Uo6

>BBC infested with moaning remainers
order-order.com/2017/12/12/bbc-hypes-gloomy-brexit-report-by-eu-funded-think-tank/
archive.is/dHuha
>UK seeks new anti-fraud head
via.hypothes.is/https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-sfo/uk-seeks-new-anti-fraud-head-after-crime-agencies-overhaul-idUKKBN1E62LH
archive.is/AtNfH

>Cracker Anne Marie Morris reinstated into Tory party
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5171997/MP-suspended-using-n-word-let-Tory-party.html
archive.is/5LDAv

>UK & Saudi bomb Yemeni civilians again
presstv.com/Detail/2017/12/12/545319/Yemen-Saudi-Arabia-Sanaa-Saada-UN-US
archive.is/ydNcg

>How Star Wars: The Last Jedi takes on Trump
gq-magazine.co.uk/article/the-last-jedi-review
archive.is/AjxYY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e9hKXIiaAl8
thejc.com/news/world/new-polish-pm-mateusz-morawiecki-praises-country-s-jewish-heritage-1.450248
youtu.be/pJ0soqQPl5A
youtube.com/watch?v=9wPdlwqDbiE
youtube.com/watch?v=esTVVjpTzIY
youtube.com/watch?v=eNvUS-6PTbs
youtube.com/watch?v=-GUWXF3LIy8
twitter.com/patribotics/status/940930795665059840
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for tea

BASED IMAGE

brit/pol/ subhumans, how does this make you feel?

How does it know that BNP, EDL, UKIP, Britain First and National Action all flopped?

How does it feel knowing that you're all useless deadbeats who've contributed nothing to British politics?

How does it feel knowing that Britain will become less wh*Te by the minute?

How does it feel knowing your powerless against the based Tories and Labour?

YOU'LL HAVE TO GET USED TO SEEING A BLACK BULL AND A WH*TE GIRL.

YOU'LL HAVE TO GET USED TO SEEING MORE MOSQUES BUILT.

ALL THE CITIES WILL BE LIKE LONDON.

BUT KEEP POSTING YOUR GAY HITCHENS MEMES AND CIRCLEJERKING ON YOUR CONTAINMENT GENERAL.

First for titsneks

I really like this meme

Someone give me the basic gestalt on this parliamentary vote earlier? Was it good or bad?

since all the faggy triplords have gone this general has improved loads.

FUKKEN GET IN DER QUMBIMBI COME ON
GOT TO BE
YEEEESSSSS GGGGGGOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLL WOT A LEDGE YOU CAN BREED MY SISTER ANYTOIME YOU BEAUT

it was bad in the same way that conceding a goal when you're already 5-0 up is bad

what kind of fucked up sleeping pattern do you have?
You only ever post here around this time

Good IMO. Means the likelyhood of walking away from the EU with no deal is increased.

>"briton"
>rape-descendants of Londinium pax Romanus
>white

blimey ye limeys

>it was bad in the same way that conceding a goal when you're already 5-0 down is bad
Ftfy

i dont even want a job

>youtube.com/watch?v=e9hKXIiaAl8

The ting goes skrrrahh (ah)
Pap, pap, ka-ka-ka (ka)
Skidiki-pap-pap (pap)
And a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom (boom)
Skya (ah), du-du-ku-ku-dun-dun (dun)
Poom, poom, you don' know

Bad for who though? The EU or bongistan?
What exactly happened?

>

dea no

romans barely left any imprint on britons

Was the St Pauls Nasheed the final nail in the coffin for WN?

"you didnt think this through did you? here ill help you tie the rope shorter and you can try again."

Remember how in our conversation about Slavic nations being a safe zone to escape I’ve mention it all doeanst matter as long as there NO racial laws?

Here is a brand new example to confirm the simple truth

New Polish PM Mateusz Morawiecki (RACIAL JEW) praises his country's Jewish heritage
New prime minister referred to the 3.3 million Jews living in Poland before the Holocaust as brethren

Poland's new prime minister Mateusz Morawiecki addresses parliament on Tuesday
Poland's new prime minister Mateusz Morawiecki addresses parliament on Tuesday Getty Images
In his inaugural speech, Poland’s new prime minister has described how his countrymen and women saved their “Jewish brothers” in the Second World War.

Addressing parliament for the first time in his new role yesterday, Mateusz Morawiecki said that the bravery displayed by some Polish non-Jews was the “essence of what it means to be Polish”.

Though he previously spoke of his desire to “re-Christianize Europe” in an interview with Polish Catholic station TV Trwam, Mr Morawiecki also has Jewish ties. Back in September, the former banker revealed that two of his aunts are Jewish.

Yesterday’s address focused mainly on the economy and financial relations, but when speaking about national identity, Mr Morawiecki said: “The deep community dimension is inscribed in our tradition: Assistance to people in flight, Żegota saving our Jewish brothers and Solidarity. This is real proof of what Polishness is and what the community is.”

Żegota was the Polish resistance group that helped Jews during the Holocaust. Solidarity was an anti-communist movement, in which Morawiecki’s father was active during Poland’s time behind the Iron Curtain.

Yesterday’s statement was significant because it referred to Jewish Poles as brethren.

thejc.com/news/world/new-polish-pm-mateusz-morawiecki-praises-country-s-jewish-heritage-1.450248

The what?

youtu.be/pJ0soqQPl5A
Reminder

How long do you think it'll be before yank flags disappear from Sup Forums?

Bad good it depends, on how it pans out. It's a card game, how you play your cards matters. More chance of no deal, good in the long term bad in the short for both Europe and Britain. We have to improvise and fight to prosper. We are good at that. Less harmful to Europe in short turn but no extra cash and budget up the swanny.

Question Time thread:

Start buying guns.

Start forming vanguards.

Start buying land.

Start building homes.

Start growing food.

Start being prepared.

Britpol was a mistake. It's what happens when you throw the baby in the medical waste bin and raise the afterbirth.

I cant wait for the salt, its like none of them understand how the net works, i swear. Most of them just seem against NN because trump wants it and the dems were opposed, idiots. You only have to look at Pais history to see its a bad idea.

You were a mistake too.

youtube.com/watch?v=9wPdlwqDbiE

>You only have to look at Pais race to see its a bad idea
Fixed

>singing a song meaning god wills it
are they implying it god wanted the towers to burn down

Fucking hell it's worse than I imagined. Could you imagine the outcry if we started to sing Gregorian chants in a mosque?

more like gaysmr

You see Jews by themselves is not as much of a danger as fully blooded non-racist (or racist in private but traitorous in their political life) natives are. Who is more of your enemy: some kike that is foreign MENA by definition or 100% Anglo-Celtic cucks that scream “racist bigot” at one of their own?

If anything all great civilizations/nation-states/empires crumble from within

dick covered in lipstick
from a chick i get high and abuse
none of use
can tell the difference between a fucking lie and a truth
like watching the news or watching
caitlin and bruce
changing the youth
into a bunch of feminist skinny jean wearing poofs

Jenna Coleman is fucking lovely. Imagine making her cum on your dick.

This *100 she is my desktop background. Her and that german bird who won eurovison 2010 are my dream

>mfw Britcucks get forced into repealing Net Neutrality because no EU Open Access laws

fucking
RRRR
EEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
this is too much
why even bother waking up and getting out of bed in the morning
I hate them all

I don't like nonwhites

she's from blackpool m8

>yeh bruv
>gotta buy da fookin footy stickers
>just finished da last years set innit bruv got all of em only got 23 left b4 I finish dis one innit?
>ya got Mbwembe bruv?
>got two of him innit i'll swap you a Ngubu for a Pashad
>mint bruv
>mint.

>Christcucks

This is your brain on modern christianity. Divorce yourself from this disgusting horseshit.

as Evola said, one doesn't need to be Jewish to have a Jewish spirit, just as those who are Jewish can still have an Ayran spirit.

Watching politicians flapping their gums desperately trying to gauge what the electorate wants to hear is fucking laughable. QT.

fuk dude shes so hot she's making me sexist. i wanna take her on a picnic in the park with jam sandwiches and pretend to know about the people on the statues and the meaning behind the street names,,,

Her mother probably cucked her father because she looks half bindi. They say the same thing about Russell Brand, who looks like a fucking ISIS fighter. I was just joshin anyway, she's pretty hot.

Oh no, the internet will be as it was previous to a couple of years ago, the horror!

Only not, since the Government will already be restricting internet activity far more than any private company would.

>he fell for the NN meme
Enjoy fighting big business' battles for them bro

This is my back up waifu
youtube.com/watch?v=esTVVjpTzIY

>German military and special forces
>not 30% NatSoc and 85-90% die hard racist
Pick one. One day there will be a putsch and plenty of hanging, but US Mongrel Forces must be exiled first
Well, Evola was a shitalian NEET that lived for the most of his life with his mother and accepting Jews into European society is the most non-“Aryan” thing you can do. It’s purification and culling of our own people we must be concerned with. Get rid of all “European” cucks today - in five years pic related happens

does anyone feel a jolt of violence whenever they see a really beautiful woman. I'd never act on it but I see them and I just feel this feeling in my stomach of 'throw her'

that sounds so autistic pls ignore

Lmfao. This 'militaries are all racist bois who want to kill fugees and politicians' meme is a strong one.
Tell me more please.

Anyone watching QT?

>we become america in 2060
fug

She was a bit embarrassing to watch but German girls are top tier

It is true for Germany and most of Western Europe, except Britain and France. Bundeswehr constantly tries to get rid of some “elements”

they are hit and miss. i like really stupid girls and german girls can be quite clever

Nah, dont want to see the audience cheering that bent nosed tranny lookalike backstabber nicky morgan.

>implying German men are not better
>implying that Bavarian bitch is really German first
youtube.com/watch?v=eNvUS-6PTbs
1980s Germany was like optimistic Whiteopia and Modern Talkin really symbolized unity of people rather good - one dark boy from the South and one from the North

Some northern bloke just tore her a new arsehole, but he's now waffling about based may.
Why does this feel like a bunch of people aggressively pissing on each other while the ship is sinking.
My ex was cleverer than me, I've not had the same experience with British women.

Lads, will this net neutrality stuff that the Yanks are shitting themselves over have any effect on us at all?

joe rogan is keeping the spirit of the roman empire alive

For

is that the one you cry about when drunk

youtube.com/watch?v=-GUWXF3LIy8

[spoiler]yes[/spoiler]

Possibly, our NN was guarenteed under EU law, so... But we wouldnt be quite as fucked as them - their ISPs have non competition agreements, so if one ISP bans 4ch, they cant switch.

That London middle class liberal whore voice

I want to gow howm ...I want to gow howm.....

All that diversity has its downsides eh?

it won't even have an effect on them, so why would it have any on use

I bet she's a horrible, evil little bitch. But imagine forcefully bringing about her cumming face as you bite her stockinged feet.

>Rothschilds bow to the Jow owens
>In contact with aliens
>Rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>Control doors with a knocking fist
>leaflets castles and banks all over Northern England
>Will leaflet the first cities on Mars
>everyone who is not Jow Owens is a shill
>If you read this you are a shill
>Scientists are still unable to understand the complexities of esoteric leafletism.
>Ancient Indian leaflets tell of an angel who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of local politics and unprecedented hullos with him

What did she mean by this?

twitter.com/patribotics/status/940930795665059840

>John, we took your botnet offline. And @stephenkbannon should know what that means. A) your team is now powerless. B) the botnet was removed = USIC saw him deploy it. That’s ongoing espionage. Maybe check in with Steve. He should feel the net closing in today.

Dump this useless bitch

xx

She is a fucking cokehead larping as relevant to mueller/democrat investigation of trump russia ties.

she's fucking retarded and all the shit she spouts never comes true.

She seems like the stuck up bitch type to me.

Mate, they just signed over effective control of the net to ISPs, its like allowing a TV arial manufacturer to control what you can watch. Libtards will now be lobbying ISPs to drop "problematic" sites, and jewgle can pay comcast to throttle any competitors traffic.

>b-but pre-obama
The web was a very different place

You pay an ISP for bandwidth, what you do with it is none of their fucking business.

Why Harry WHY

>>implying German men are not better

I'm not gay though...

>guns

Rather not have the OB knowing what I own and being able to take it off me at any time

>vanguards

Maybe a new Thulean society

>land

Looking for a woodland as we speak

>building homes

Paying a mortgage

>growing food

Live in a city

>prepared

Doing my best

Just forget about London. I haven't had the heart to even set foot there for the past 7 years. We lost it.

She's blatantly a horrible and stuck up piece of shit like most roasties, but I'll be damned if she isn't one of the cutest things I've ever seen.

Eh love wank me off with a creamy chocolate eclair wrapped around my shaft

That's it you number wench give me knob a good bobbin'

then lick all the cream off

>and all the shit she spouts never comes true
Not sure that's really true is it?

Anyway what do you think she means by "He should feel the net closing in today."?

Nobody is a stuck up bitch when they're naked

Baffles my mind that Harry got with Markle despite being able to score a beautiful white girl. It's not like 10/10 white women who want to marry a prince are in short supply.

reeks of virtue signaling politics by the royal family