Is having kids bad?

Is having kids bad?

>Children are nothing more than a toy some parents use to feed their ego and feel important. They are a nuisance and make life miserable for everyone else around.

>‘Having children’(the words say it all) is the most egoistical and egotistical thing a human being can do. And to then come and try to whine about how unfair it is for some parents is the pinnacle of hypocrisy.

>I don’t care if the men or the women do the childrearing, that is up to them to sort out, both of them made a decision to have a child and they should have know what the were getting into.

>In the end it is not about ‘men’ or ‘women’ should do this or that, it is about parents should be fucking responsible for their children. Period.

>I am a man, and I wont take the bullshit from either men or women that whine about how hard is to raise kids. I don’t want kids, and if you got kids, it is your problem and you should deal with it.

harmful.cat-v.org/society/children/

Other urls found in this thread:

harmful.cat-v.org/society/religion/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Having children like you is bad
What were your parents thinking

Kek. Found the boomer

>Is having kids bad?
Only if they turn out leaf.

Sup Forums agrees that Op should take himself out of the gene pool.

It's the only lasting legacy you will leave on the earth, and they will take care of you when you're older and no one else will. Only cucks don't want kids.

I think the world population should be at 5 billion

Great. Don't have kids then OP. You clearly aren't man enough to be a father. Super. Know thyself and all that. But you go full vegan on us and gotta tell everyone. Who the fuck cares? This is Sup Forums, not "Dear Abby". Take your personal problems where someone cares

Whst's stopping you from having a kid right noe?

Kewl! The Globalist want only 500 million. Now that we've decided on mass genocide, it's just a quibble about who dies, amiright?
Seriously, your choice, great. Your choice is not my choice. Sorry to break your heart, but you take yourself out improves the species.

Now*

My pull out game is unmatched 23 with no kids and countless whores pumped and dumped

>when hippies try and act tough they promote mass extinction
stay poor and irrelevant for the sake of humanity

Lol this. Thx OP. PS taking my kids to the park this weekend try to stop me nigger

Person that thinks like this, should not have kids, sure.

>harmful.cat-v.org
Enjoy your fruitless suicide

Why are you faggots getting so triggered? I didn't write this shit, some neckbeard did ffs.

original post op
can I has not kidz?
wonder who's behind this one

Did you even look at the site? They have a hitler quote

“The State must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation.” — Adolf Hitler, “Mein Kampf”

its only bad in the sense you worry about them
including if there are hidden perverts trying to molest or kill them

They have all sorts of shit on their site.

>Religion is a mental illness. It makes all kinds of silly claims based not on evidence, but on wishful thinking, it makes the most absurd and arbitrary demands of its followers, and threatens ludicrous punishment if those demands are not followed, and shows utter contempt for rational thinking and a never ending urge to impose itself not only on believers, but also onto nonbelievers.

>Religion is transparently a racket intended to control, manipulate and exploit people, this should be obvious to anyone capable of the most minute amounts of critical thinking.

>Despite the tendency of human beings to be credulous and uncritical fools, it still seems that the standards of rigour applied to religion are even lower than those applied to any other aspects of our lives.

>Just because a delusion is a mass delusion doesn’t make it any less of a mental illness.

harmful.cat-v.org/society/religion/

Where do you find these whores?

>having children is the most egoistical thing
>literally sacrificing yourself for a new life

>They are a nuisance and make life miserable for everyone else around
>somewhat not egoistical
Opinion 100% disregarded

>Children are nothing more than a toy some parents use to feed their ego and feel important.

Only people have never been successful in their lives does anyone thinks having children is some special achievement. When everyone simultaneously knows that their parents are retarded in some way.

>Is having non-white kids bad?
Yes.
Abortions should be mandatory and state enforced, on the spot, by authorities or citizens, to any non-white cow shitting out untermensches.
Mass sterilization solutions should be applied globally to inbred non-white tribal regions AKA the 3rd world.

If you have good genes then have at least 3 fucking kids you pussy. Don't be an evolutionary failure.

Please tell me this is a joke please tell me this is a joke

If you don't have children, you'll always be an adolescent and motivated by your own selfish lusts and appetites. If you're a female that doesn't have children you'll be mentally handicapped, bitter and unhappy when you hit the wall. Verily.

That is the contrary of a boomer you literal mongoloid. If anyone is a boomer it's you
>don't have kids, it's expensive! Look at all this stuff you could buy instead
>don't have kids, it's tiresome! Focus on sucking your boss' balls instead! You will make more money!
>don't have kids, it's too much work! Look at all these movies and sitcoms you could watch instead!

I could go on, but it's unnecessary. The ammount of pills you'll have to buy to cope with not having kids will do the work.

>Hey man, you've been drinking a lot lately, are you alright?
>ME, DRINKING A LOT? NO I'M NOT FUCK YOU DUDE I'M JUST HAVING FUN GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK, won't you pass me those pills, pretty please?

Oh and nice attention to detail using a pic of a white girl in a thread about not having kids. Can't tell non whites these kinds of things, can we?