Why wasn't Crimea part of russia from the get go?

If the area is mostly Russia then why was it a part of Ukraine?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MPZPUom3d_M&app=desktop
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vadim_Chernobrov
youtube.com/watch?v=l4JhyHz3M5U
youtube.com/watch?v=GkX89LWtCPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Khrushev gave it in 1950s as a gift to Ukrainian SSR to bribe Ukrainian key representatives in Comm.Party so he could be elected by the Party as General Secretary of Communist Party. Sorry for awkward english.

>of Ukraine?
of the Ukraine
stop making our country look bad

this

so basically the communists don't give a shit about heritage

Your English is actually pretty good.

Ugh...Duh

Reminder that it was only mostly Russian because Stalin banished the native Tatars to Central Asia for supporting Germans in WW2. And then shipped in Russians.

How am i doing that

Because of commies. Ukraine wouldn't even exist if not for them.
Everyone, for some reason, believe that USSR was some kind of Russian Empire, when in reality majority of soviet leadership were non-russians. And bolsheviks(majority of them were kikes and they were financed by western bankers) basically destroyed Russian nation and carved Russia into a bunch of non-states. Every fucking savage, even those who didn't have their own written language, got either their own republic or autonomous ethnic region.

>when in reality majority of soviet leadership were non-russians
extremely tenuous claim
>mostly kikes
no all the kikes were killed by the late 20's, Stalin purged the USSR hardcore of Jews by the 30's and by the 50's there were no Jews in power
>Muh Russian empire
lol whatever nigger the Germans should've just conquered them then

>Ukraine wouldn't exist if not for commies
So are you okay with Ukraine being it's own state or would you rather just be a part of Russia?

It's not called that you dumb fucking retard. "The" Ukraine is what stupid boomers call it. Ukraine is it's real name. Look it up.

>Argentinian calling people nigger

>Sorry for awkward english.
Your English is fine.

its just 'Ukraine' you mongoloid

It's certainly better than most Hispanic Americans who actually live in the US

Stalin wasn't even Russian, nigger

Is this b8? What do they teach you in your amerilard schools?

I think, they couldn't imagine that Ukraine can be detached from Russia and that Ukrainian people could believe sincerely that they were totally different from Russian people, though they have been being brainwashed on that topic since ~1870s.

Chicanos are the scum of the earth. At least muzzies have their pedocult, inbreeding, and US bombing to blame for being shit. Chicanos only reason for being shit is their blatant stupidity.

Sadly we don't learn much, especially Russian history.

The Ukraine was what it was called under Soviet rule. The current government hates that, so it's officially just "Ukraine".
Which is a stupid name to call an independent country anyway.

Aren't the Russians technically Ukranian? In that Kiev and it's kingdom were the origins of the Russians, I mean, not the modern notion of Ukrainian.

And don't forget the rampant entitlement they have.

>Sadly we don't learn much, especially Russian history.

im sorry for being rude, and i didn't learn much in school either. I learn mostly everything on the internet

It was Gothic before the Tatars came.

>would you rather just be a part of Russia?
This. I live in 50 kms from the Russian border though.

keep in mind that (((Kruschev))) was actually (((Pearlmutter))) Yeah imagine that ....ANOTHER Khazar 'circle', Yiddish word for 'circle' . This stuff can't be made up, wherever there is evil and wickedness there is one of (((them))), but the awakened and redpilled already know this...

/thread

The fact that you're a leaf just makes your apology funny

>Crimea was given to Ukraine as Gift
>It was given back by drunk Russians/Ukrainians for Ukraine's nuclear missiles
At this point jus trade it for Kaliningrad

Ukrainian language is different. Eastern Ukraine speaks Russian and is more ethnically Russian. Western Ukraine speak Ukrainian and is mixture of ethnicity (Polish, Russian, Ukrainian). The language itself is eastern slavic with heavy Polish influence from the Commonwealth era.

Kieven Rus was the foundation of Russia, Ukraine and Belarus. But most of what is now Ukraine wasn't part of Kieven Rus, most of European Russia was. And all of Belarus was.
And Kieven Rus was founded by the Varangians.
So if you want to go your "technical" route. Then Both Russian and Ukrainians are "Technically" fucking Danish.

Are you in the Donbass region?

Russia gave it to the Ukrainians

Yep, I'm from Mariupol.

Tatars made less than 5% of population before 1917, what the fuck are you talking about?
Lol. Kiev was khazarian village before russians conquered it and made into a city for some reason.

(((Stalin))) was really (((Djugasvili))), yep, (((he))) was one too... there is legend and lore that perhaps (((Stalins))) biological father was (((Rosen-something))) berg,stein,other. It seems like there were detailed articles about him on (www.ihr.org) or (www.vho.org) or the old (www.judicial-inc.biz) site. Look into it

Based Imran explains it w/ history.
youtube.com/watch?v=MPZPUom3d_M&app=desktop

Trollevich, is that you?

Norse/Swedish but yeah, same thing.

(((Russia)))
See
&

Its Turksih/Tatar clay

Russians have no claim over it

No, why should I be one?

Are you pro separatist or...

fug

why is that lake in the top pink?

I am. Fuck Ukraine and its Jewish government.

It's actually German clay pal.

>hurr durr jews
so this is how Jews look according to you

It's where they drown all the gays.

Khazars/Kenites have NO claim over Palestine, but (((they))) are there anyway...

>be a Turkish vassal state ruled bu Tatar dynasty for 700 years
>tiny Gothic fort in it called Theodoro

Nope. Its always been Tatar/Turkic

Slavshits want it because its a strategic port, second only to Istanbul

Thought the gov over there would be the opposite, seeing how they tolerate the A30B

Lol never will be. Has little to no strategic or commercial value.

It was Greek before you came from your mountains. Like all contested land, give it back to the Romans.

Now there are a lot of new theories wanders around in Russia about probable total falsification of Russian history during 'Restoration Era' (during Romanovs era). So I can't be sure of anything now. There is even a theory that modern Kiev and ancient city named Kiev may not be the same city.
And my favourite theory is of course the one that tells that most Russian was residing in Asia but they were bombed with nuclear bombs or asteroids or both several times during the last 1000 years.

BTW Constantinople belongs to Greece

You mean Greeks right

> And my favourite theory is of course the one that tells that most Russian was residing in Asia but they were bombed with nuclear bombs or asteroids or both several times during the last 1000 years.
Lmao. Give link.

>a burger doesn't understand how his fucking language works...

What our vodka nigger friend said here Russia assumed it'd always have access to the ports anyway but the Soros led Ukraine revolution (no really, look it up) fucked that up for them with Obama's blessing. Putin considered that the same way America would consider losing access to the Panama canal but much worse because it's a major blow to military projection and readiness for Russia.

Fucking Wikipedia that shit you lazy fucktard

Crimea is a naturally shielded saltwater port, with a land chokepoint which can defend against a much larger force. If you dont understand why its such a great piece of clay, youre dumb.

It is the second most important Black Sea port, after Istanbul being the big daddy.

If you think

>Restoration
Sorry, I mean Renaissance.
Restoration is from HoMM3 Restoration of Erathia

Russia never lost access to its military bases in Crimea even after maiden. There was never any real threat.

>17 million Turkish city
>belonging to a 9 million greek country

*INHALES*

LMAO

Black sea isn't important.

That "fact" is part of the old scare to keep Finnish hating Soviet. To make it seem like being part of the Soviet would mean death to the culture.

t. zero knowledge about Russian strategic weaknesses

this guy gets it

Uhhhhhh Russia has to go through the bosporous, which means the black sea is essentially contained making crimea mostly pointless.

I think it was because Crimea is barren and needs to get water from ukraine

was your grandfather found hiding in the woods and shot?

Kerch Straight rail bridge was kill by ice 1944 and Ukrainian hated USSR so much it was never rebuilt. if it was rebuilt Crimean peninsula would have gone to Russian Federation, but now they have to "occupy" their own Crimean peninsula to rebuild.
and Ukrainian still hate them

russia really only cares about its western borders

Ukraine only recently became an actual country. The term "Ukraine" means "borderlands" in Slav languages. It was always the Western bit of Russia that bordered Europe

There are a lot of videos on youtube about that, but i didn't save links.
That man for example en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vadim_Chernobrov was researching some ancient abandoned cities in Siberia but mysteriously died in may 2017.

Khrushev the Trigglypuff gave it to Ukraine for fun

youtube.com/watch?v=l4JhyHz3M5U

this

no

> It was always the Western bit of Russia
Most of Ukraine was owned by Poland though

Oh, i see. Will check it.
> ancient cities in Siberia
That's pure autism btw, something similar to Antarctica nazi base larping. I live near one, it's just a bunch of rocks.

I'm autist and i like it. You can live wherever you want, this cannot make me not believing.

Roach detected

Yes but not in this case. 1 khruschev was dirty hohol and 2 they could not fathom ussr collapsing. This was like giving Melbourne to Auckland or whatever the emu equivalent is.

Tell that to perpetually asshurt japs over kuril

Could you explain this

>bolsheviks(majority of them were kikes and they were financed by western bankers) basically destroyed Russian

Why for god's sake Russia is infested with monuments of such traitors like Lenin or Dzierzynski but there are only a few monuments of the real heroes
< pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=GkX89LWtCPc

kek
I wish you killed all banderas this time

khrushchev also freed all Banderas and ukrainian nationalists from gulag

>Banderas
What'sthat

I know

ukrainian nazi scam
good at killing kids and women
they hate jews, poles, russians etc.
love germans
and are funded by jewish oligarchs such Poroshenko and Kolomoysky

You mean these guys

They hate Germans too.

Take a lesson from these guys on how not to look like a soyboy cuck in a rally.

It has been part of Russia for centuries. It was transferred to Ukraine by a communist dictator.

What is "get go"?

They don't look that soy though

same with eastern ukraine .
its because soviets didnt care as much what part of in the russian SSR or ukranian SSR ,all the republics answered to the central soviet government and they traded areas around for various political bullshit .
and the retards that they were while figuring out how to dissolve the soviet union just dissolved it as is leaving a fuckton of russian territories inside ukraine .

now the greedy hohols want to control these areas because of tourism\trade ports\steel industry\mines so they wont let the russians leave but they also hate the russians hence the war thing.