Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/sJ5eg
youtube.com/watch?v=KMrnBFuU6N0
youtube.com/watch?v=yj6YAAz3z-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

Wtf

Be careful there bud

Well... This is still better than black male and white female propaganda, right?

Obviously not.

Not untill im dead

that's finnish not swedish

No. These faggots killed themselves while smiling.

Actually kinda funny, made me rage first but I guess gay racemixing isn't as bad.

>all white men...
Hmm I think I will make a formal complaint about this with the Swedish government. You can thank me in advance.

Of course there is. There is hope for every nation, no matter how it may seem at this point.
All nations have had times at which it would seem they would be destroyed. This is no different.

>Focusing on Weeabos as a measurement of how fucked a country is.

Don't get me wrong: Sweden is most likely beyond redemption (need to do a full 1488 cleanse of the place). However, if we're measuring how fucked a country is by their number of weeaboos than America needs to be nuked cause every high school and beyond that has a good number of 'em.

Faggot, it's SK.
What have you done about the rape statistics leak?

This is actually funny. Reminds me of the gay cops from season 2 of arrested development where they are interracial and decide not to find out who fathered the baby.

Will you be Sweden's Breivek?

Except that's from Finland. The text is even written in Finnish, for God's sake.

>What have you done about the rape statistics leak?
site was banned

Seriously, I want a real answer and no retarded meme answer, but how did Sweden become this? From my understanding, the reason Germany, England, France ect are cucked as they are is due to colonialism guilt, and shame and a need to "set things right" by kissing the asses of minorities. But Sweden never colonized Africa or asia, so why are they feeling shameful and a need to kowtow to muslims?

Company is swedish dumbass

>This is no different.
>(((They))) have accumulated trillions of dollars in wealth over the last 100+ years of the central bank scheme
>Governments have never been this power
>Militaries of these governments have never been this large
>Spying and surveillance of citizens (white men) has never have this advanced

Yeah totally normal. Everything will be just :)

>Swedes_call_into_Finnish_Television.webm

So you surely spread the archives instead of shitposting?
archive.is/sJ5eg

More hope than U.S. Sure our tv and "svenne"life is sad but at least people don't shit in foodstores. Beside we hate jews and have made them really angry at us thanks to socialdemocrats. Now be a good goy to your jewish overlords.

Training for post EMP warfare desu. Gotta prepare as much as possoble. Everyone knows when the lights go out, the Swede gets raped.

Do things like this actually happen in Sweden?

lol they are so disappointed to see niggers

fuck it, dumping

wut

>>
vitamin d deficiency. Those long, dark winters play tricks on your mind.

>(((Company))) is swedish dumbass

yeah the site was copied and all the documents were saved by people.

apparently it was illegal to publish court orders online without approval. that's why it was taken down.

So the Finns are getting cucked too... All I'm hearing now is how this finn or the other is a vegan leftie from Tampere and happy Hannukah.

Too much empathy leads to self-destructive behaviour. You sacrifice too much to help anyone you perceive as needing help.

>Everything will be just :)
I did not say that. This is obviously the worst it has ever been. All I'm saying is that we should not give up hope.

Perkele they have corrupted Fingolia

Didn't even notice the fingols

Wasn't the search engine (I think it's called Lexbase) totally public and legal for many years though? Was there ANY outrage?

When multiculturalism doesn't kill by bombs, it kills by awkward television shows.

Being hopeful is exactly what they want you do. Please remain hopeful so long as you do not take any action. Just sit in your corner, let the world go to shit and remain hopeful.

We must leave behind hope and become angry.

When the collapse happens it will be your greatest ally.

I cannot think of anything worse than this

I don't think there was any to begin with.

>the faces when the k-pops see the callers from Sweden are two niggers

This archive contains all those case file PDFs btw:
uploaded net/file/srfon8gt

There was a red ice podcast recently with a few Swedes on it talking about how they've planned and funded an organization with goals to basically create small swede-only nations within sweden, turns out they have a ton of support.

>Hey gooks. Were you expecting some whities???
>Fucking kek this is what Sweden is LOOOL

Yeah I'd like to beat Switzerland, it seems like the only country able enough.

i dont undrestand what is going on here, is the white woman a surrogate for the black guy and the white guy who are gay?

Well what would you suggest?

All I want for Christmas is [...] genocide.

it's already too late. way too late

Like I said, be angry.

In terms of actually doing something to better the situation? All we can do is accelerate the collapse so we can start over. Learn to hunt rats for food, this will be a very useful skill in the coming years.

They look so confused too.

HAHAHHAHA you can see the confusion on their very faces while they try their best to remain polite. Sadly the same shit in Canada.

It was like seeing someone experience 'Paris syndrome' firsthand. You could really see it in their faces.

Except this is what is expected of Canada. Sweden's demographic blackening happened so quickly that the world can hardly believe it.

They will tell you in 10 years that Sweden was always black like they tell you now net neutrality never existed.

Yes I agree. My only worry about this is that the collapse may somehow be stopped.
And that is the only way we can fix things. When I said that we must keep hope, I did not mean we ought to maintain the democratic status quo.

lol, did they think they were going to be speaking to aryans and they got all excited then it was nogs?

So the clown faggot in every other pizzagate thread is from Sweden.

half of these crimes don't pertain to rape and half of them were committed by ethnic, genuine swedes

I love the genuine confusion on these people's faces.

This is true comedy desu.

It's still fucked
youtube.com/watch?v=KMrnBFuU6N0
youtube.com/watch?v=yj6YAAz3z-Q

I would say confused. Migration is slow genocide, much worse than war genocide. Swedes will smile, especially black ones, they have no compassion towards the country they destroying, since they are used to it in Africa.

I fucking hate sweden. I want to go to sweden and punch every white male and female I see.

They're reminded of what's under all the plastic surgery

>two shitskins and one blonde representing Sweden
Was Futurama ahead of it's time?

I'm so confused. I don't know if I'm looking at an odd Japanese show or Sweden getting cucked.

helvete...

VITTTTTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SSSSSSAATAN PERKELE

you wouldn't see many of us since most ethnic swedes are working. the only white people you'd see would be poles or serbosnicroatians and they'd just stab you if you tried to punch them

Orange juice? WTF?

perkele...

It's a multicultural Finnish ad and now I know what juice brand I will not spend a dime on.

>the disgust in the dudes face
10/10

European cucks are submissive. They would do nothing. I could probably migrate to Europe and be treated better than the average citizen

Because you know, that's what Swedes think about when they drink orange juice. Can you imagine? NO, nobody can. Makes you wonder if it was a parody or actual genuine though process of Swedes who made that. Either way, they are smiling and dying.

based gook whores, you can see the disgust

Maybe if you're black. If you're white they'd just turn you back.

The belief in multiculturism filled the hole missing in an atheist society

i'm not sweden, but from what i read they elected for decades a social-democratic party that implemented a lot of welfare, free healthcare stuff that higly improved the quality of life.
At some point the leader of the party was killed and this made them gain even more popularity that people blindly trusted their government.
When they started importing 3rd world people that were incompatible with their culture and social system, native swedish were (and are) so brainwashed that they still don't see a problem with this

Swedes are naturally submissive/gentle people (as I think all Scandinavian races are) due to the death and exportation of all their Vikings to South. Genetically they are not programmed to fight, and they will not fight. They are a lot like amerimutts in a way, except amerimutts are kept docile through chemicals, fast food, vidya, etc.

At this point you have to accept that there will never be a conservative Sweden, because there was never a conservative Sweden to begin with. The question becomes, will you fight for them, knowing now that they cannot fight for themselves, or will you be content to watch them burn Sup Forums?

You can see the sadness in their eyes. Because like all Asians they look up to the White man, so they are dismayed to see the White man committing suicide.

>Except this is what is expected of Canada

If I was half white and half asian like you, where would I stand?

Is this what -99% looks like?

>a tiny percentage of the population committed a half the crime
Really activates the almonds

There's no multiculturalism or atheism in Sweden. Migration isn't multiculturalism, interracial doesn't exists in multiculturalism. You are thinking capitalistic privatizing importation of cheap labor and breeding with as many holes as possible aka integration like in USA. Stop spreading your bullshit you stupid Christian sellout capitalistic retard. Sweden is a monarchy with god worshiping hymn and Christian organization who help refugees. Not a single atheistic organization that helps niggers exists in Sweden.

yeah they are very clearly disappointed by the bootleg swedes

Genuine thought process.

To understand why this is a thing you must understand two things: Sweden as a nation has been driven by centralized marxist or pseudo-marxist propaganda and consensus for almost a hundred years, and the consensus corresponds roughly to the kind of culture an American might associate with e.g. Portland, WA except without the joie de vivré.

When I sit down and read old cartoons and media published in the 80's, 90's, 00's, etc. I see the almost exactly same viewpoints and the same things now published on-line as SJW webcomic strips by other western authors, for example.

Even if most swedes would find advocating actual honest-to-god institutionalized racemixing as a somewhat extreme viewpoint it's still "correct" and therefore one may both express it and get lauded for doing so,