Someone asked for a chart displaying companies against and in favour of Net Neutrality

Someone asked for a chart displaying companies against and in favour of Net Neutrality.

The thread you killed probably deserved it, but all of these companies want your money equally

R A R E
A
R
E

I only recognize about 4 out of all companies against NN

literally who companies

What do you mean?

You notice anything strange with the companies in support?

Mods are cracking down against NN/autistic Euros threads. Anything mentioning NN, all of the fear mongering, deleted onsite.

Cipher...

>these companies have rules as to what they want to host
>this is the same as an internet company stopping you from visiting a website of your choice unless you pay them more money

On the bright side, less American posters on Sup Forums I guess

I'm still here, aren't I?

Anyone remember PIPA and SOPA? Remember how many of those sites against them went dark for a day? Now they want NN but won't put in the same effort for something that is supposed to effect the US even worse.

Yeah, they all fucking suck.

>an internet company stopping you from visiting a website of your choice unless you pay them more money

Is there any example of this actually happening? Seems like the only example would is a government blocking sites.

According to reddit, Comcast is hiding behind your curtains, just waiting to increase the price for your internet, and apparently it can just do that without having to worry about a cheaper alternative ever coming. Redditors are crazier than the un-ironic natsocs around here.

Think this could help The Daily Stormer? Heard the Pajeet mentioned this when he started going after NN saying what Google was going was wrong

Can someone give me a qr on net neutrality?

Tripadvisor's logo is Moloch's eyes so I'm on whatever side Tripadvisor isn't on

Say what you want about their politics but there's no denying those companies provided more useful services and value to the world than the entirety of the reddit userbase

Not that I'm saying that's a good state of affairs

>i don't feel safe anymore
The ghetto will do that.

>option 1
ISPs can't charge more for certain services/bandwidth usage, every gets the same service regardless of bandwidth usage.
>option 2
Opposite of option 1

>no more american shitposters

But don't ISPs like Comcast already charge for going over your data cap? You could even bring up paying more for faster speeds.

NN shifts power from content providers to internet service providers.

Therefore, all content providers will be against it, and all internet service providers will be for it.

It's really not very fucking difficult.

It also doesn't help that all these companies are social media companies, and they're all inter-connected, and all have easy access to shills.

Does any idiot actually think mega corporations give a shit about your liberties? They want to make money at the cost of your privacy. Big companies are just as bad as big gubberment

>No more tourists posting about wanting to meet with adventurous nordic ladies because they won't know how to use this mythical internet thing since Comcast jews them out of affording it

They can't even bring themselves to respect Star Wars enough to make a good sequel

So you are expecting the jews to shoot themselves in the foot and lose their source of income? You know nothing about them do you? Here is a thought for your little nigger brain to try to comprehend, where would you think we would prefer more control? Monopolistic service providers who are at the whim of not just the US but the world? Or do you think it might be in our best interest to keep it more local to the internet providers who are at the whim of their customers if they ever want to make money? No one gives a fuck about you, and it sure as fuck isnt in the US best interest to start giving a fuck about you anytime soon.

>Literally everyone is a jew except the jews in conglomerates

>I unironically think every service provider will charge me 90 gorillion

I don't use Comcast, I use AT&T. Then again, not much different.

Lyft's cheaper than Uber~

As for your picture,
>As a brown woman
lol
>Fox News and Breitbart are going to be free
No they aren't. Breitbart will get straight up shut down and Fox will cost the same price as Communist News Network and NBC.
>I don't feel safe anymore
Then get out of Arizona and go to somewhere like Chicago or Atlanta. (I still wish Sup Forums had state flags though)

So this is the power of European brains

>Prior to 2015, the EU had no direct regulation of net neutrality: No regulation (other than competition law) exist-ed on the backbone and only very limited rules controlled the last mile.

>Limited protections were introduced in 2009 and allowed individual national regulatory agencies to impose min-imum requirements for the quality of service if and when they were deemed necessary and to take measures to prevent service degradation and slowing down of Internet traffic where needed. It also required ISPs to be trans-parent about their traffic management practices.

>A proposal for more comprehensive and stronger net neutrality regulation was adopted only recently in 2015 and came into force in April 2016. This introduced further net neutrality protection: It required ISPs to treat all traffic equally, meaning that blocking or throttling of traffic for purely commercial reasons is prohibited. But, crucially, reasonable traffic management is allowed and so are special services (e.g. fast lanes for business purposes), the latter only as an addition to the regular Internet, not in competition with it.

>The current legislation also allows zero rating—the practice whereby services preferred by the provider (e.g. provider’s own instant messaging or VoIP solutions) are not included in the data quota that consumers pay for.

>reasonable traffic management is allowed and so are special services (e.g. fast lanes for business purposes), the latter only as an addition to the regular Internet, not in competition with it.

>reasonable traffic management is allowed

>the EU
>reasonable
>the EU

No matter which route we went, nothing would end up private.

Wait, Sup Forums is on who's side?

What

Fucking government bootlickers.

EU can allow ISPs to throttle traffic to any site as long as the "reasonable" government that allows millions of niggers walk across the border into their country deems it "reasonable"

NN in Europe is absolutely toothless

Thankfully i'm not in the EU. Only migrant crisis I have to deal with is the occational autistic soyboy Philipino and fucking Poles.

Is Groupon even relevant anymore?

So... which ISP will target Sup Forums first?