There's less than two million amerindians in the US

there's less than two million amerindians in the US.

when will americans apologize over the amerindian genocide.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_Americans_in_the_United_States
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2002/03/1491/302445/
extremetech.com/extreme/230238-high-tech-lidar-helps-uncover-secrets-angkor-wat-has-hidden-for-centuries
bbc.com/future/story/20120827-the-laser-archaeologists
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

never

When they give us the rest of their land

Wait... when did they kill me?

U are so dumb

they dont give a shit

It's ok because spain bred the southern ones which are now invading and breeding us

Funny story: tribe had Wisconsin. Got a postage stamp of a reservation. Then they stole the reservation out from under my Grandmother and a bunch of other Indians. You got it all, bro!

if they got genocided, how are there 2 million in the US?

Because at one point there were over 300 million?

Anyways this is now a Niggers are the real native Americans thread

I just saved your pepe.

Because no genocide with more than 6 million victims can be mentioned or ever happened.

>Because at one point there were over 300 million?

I mean, I guess Buffalo are native american.

When will you apologize for not invading brazil?

maybe you indians shouldve been less tribal and formed a nation to fight off attacking nations instead of some of you teaming up with the attacking nation only to get buttfucked in the end. you can only blame your ancestors.

Can you expound on this? Got my dna done and I'm 12% amerindian, and my moms side has always lived in the south. I'm also like 40% Spanish.

Apologize for disease?

How many in Colombia?

>Because at one point there were over 300 million?

That's nuts. How come no one talks about this while I kept hearing 6 mil jews all over in hs

We got our asses kicked.
/bread

Fuck off we want to be left alone, unless you retards want to give us extra money to feel better.

It'll be pissed away on alcohol and drugs though.

Because it isn't true.

That would be more than half the world's population at the time.

real number is estimated to be 13+/-4 million

>less than two million
That isn't even true. There are about 2.9 million unmixed Native Americans according to the census.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_Americans_in_the_United_States

Wow imagine that. Half the worlds population lived in the Western Hemisphere while the Eastern Hemisphere just endured the Dark Ages, Islam, Mongols, the black plague all in rapid succession.

Its alright pinky. Your comfy world is collapsing all around you.

>when will americans apologize over the amerindian genocide.
>apologizing for the laws of the natural world
Yeah... no.
Genocide is a natural part of evolution and history. these last 70 years of peace and comfort found in western societies is unnatural and soon coming to an end.
The only people that will survive are those that accept natures laws.

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2002/03/1491/302445/

DO NOT TAKE AS ANYTHING OTHER THAN A FUN READ.

>fight each other for thousands of years
>all of a sudden tons of people die from some weird disease, stories about some new people with white skin coming across the ocean
>whatever, go back to fighting each other
>white people show up to your tribe, say we'll fight your enemies for you if we get their land
>deal, fuck those other tribes
>help the whites kill your enemies
>other whites show up, whites fight each other
>you pick whichever side promises you more ammo and guns, tobacco etc.
>eventually only one group of whites is left, they fight you now and win
>instead of killing you to the last man woman and child, they put you on a tiny strip of desert in the middle of nowhere
>"fucking whitey get off my land reeeeeeeee"
>meanwhile every reservation is fucked, only thing keeping any of them alive is gambling loopholes or shitty government aid
fucking pale faces amirite
>widespread sedentary agriculture, nation-states, cities, empires vs. nomads with very primitive technology
On reflection I'd be willing to guess the Aztec and Inca areas had some high pops

because there had never been a disease or war in the west prior to 1492

>300 million
Pretty sure no civilization had this many people while still being tribal. They also would be impossible to feed without advanced agriculture, trade and at least basic industry.
Even biggest empires that covered multiple most densely inhabited places on earth had less people at that point in time.

>unmixed

when can we native american all of the niggers and non whites and make the usa wonderful

Honestly, I feel bad for them and wish they would stop ostracizing themselves and being alcoholics.

Plenty of war. Not much disease.

extremetech.com/extreme/230238-high-tech-lidar-helps-uncover-secrets-angkor-wat-has-hidden-for-centuries

We severely underestimate the populations because we didn't interact with them until their collapse.

India's population was something like 120 million in 1400 and that was after 400 years and 80+ million people dying to the expansion of Islam.

bbc.com/future/story/20120827-the-laser-archaeologists

This more on Central America

What are the Aztecs and Incas?