Childhood is hating Naru for being tsun

Childhood is hating Naru for being tsun.

Adulthood is realizing that she's the most stable and dateable girl of the bunch.

Childhood is hating Love Hina for being shit
Adulthood is realizing you were completely right

She's the best girl and deserved her win.

People who disagree can eat shit.

Those guys gets it.

Naru is tsundere done right. She's like 70% dere, 30% tsun. Reread it if you need, I was surprised at first since I didn't remeber it being that way.

I'm not talking about the awful anime, by the way.

/thread

I like mitsune

I love Naru in my teen years. 14 years later and I still love her.

She was the first character that really made my heart go dokidoki. It's about time I gave the manga another read, been a couple of years since the last one.

NARU

IS

CUTE

>tsun
Naru is past tsun, she's a bitch.

aah damn, the memories.

the anime adaptation was godawful tho, i watched it only for motoko's voice.

And she's just the right amount of lewd.

this

But I love Naru as a tsundere. She's first waifu and still is today.

No I still don't really like her.

YOU KNOW WHAT NARU? FUCK YOU! YEAH THAT'S RIGHT, YOU GOD DAMNED WHORE, I SAID IT! IT'S CUNTS LIKE YOU WHO MAKE GUYS LIKE KEITARO THE WAY HE IS, A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING PUSSY! I CAN'T STAND ANIME GIRLS LIKE YOU! A GUY COMES UP AND SHOWS INTEREST IN YOU AND YOU JUST BRUSH HIM OFF BECAUSE YOU THINK HE'S BEING PERVERTED AND THEN WHEN HE GOES OFF TO START A CONVERSATION WITH SOMEONE ELSE AND YOU GET ALL OFFENDED AND DEFENSIVE THINKING "WHY IS HE TALKING TO HER?" AND THEN YOU AIM THAT JEALOUSY MORE AT KEITARO AND YOU CONFUSE HIM EVEN MORE! GODDAMN YOU NARU, AND IF THAT DOESN'T MAKE THINGS WORSE KEITARO HAS GENUINE ACCIDENTS THAT END UP IN HILARIOUS SITUATIONS AND YOU FUCKING BUTT IN AND PUNCH HIM OR GIVE HIM SOME UNDUE SHIT. I KNOW YOU MARRIED HIM AT THE END OF THE SERIES BUT I HOPE KEITARO WAKES UP ONE DAY FUCKING TIRED OF YOUR BULLSHIT AND LEAVES YOUR BITCH ASS HAVING TO TURN TRICKS TO PAY OFF STUDENT LOANS AT TOKYO U WHILE HE’S RUN OFF HAVING A THREESOME WITH MUTSUMI AND KANAKO, AND HELL I BET ADULT KAOLLA AND FUCKING SHINOBU WILL BE THERE SINCE YOU KEPT FUCKING UP THEIR CHANCES WITH KEITARO. HAVE FUN GIVING HAND JOBS BEHIND THE JAPANESE 7-11 DURING THE DAY AND CRYING YOURSELF TO SLEEP AT NIGHT KNOWING THAT THE ONE TRUE MAN YOU EVER LOVED, OR FOR THAT MATTER EVER TRULY LOVED YOU NO MATTER HOW SHORT A TIME IT WAS, IS GONE AND YOU WILL DIE ALONE! AND WHEN DEATH COMES BREATHING DOWN YOUR FUCKING NECK, YOU CUM GUZZLING DUMPSTER WHORE, I HOPE THE GRIM REAPER TAKES YOU SCREAMING AND PLEADING TO THE VERY DARKEST BLACKEST DEPTHS OF THE HELL YOU CREATED FOR YOURSELF AND YOU SAMPLE THE TORMENT YOU PUT KEITARO THROUGH FOR ALL ETERNITY!

Childhood is loving Love Hina for being great, Adulthood is realizing you weren't far off

Mokoto > Mutsumi > Kanako > Shinobu > Kitsune > Kaolla > shit > Naru

>Amalla > Mokoto > Mutsumi > Kanako > Shinobu > Kitsune > Kaolla > shit > Naru
ftfy

Naru > Kanako > Shinobu > Kaolla > Kitsune > Mutsumi > shit > Mokoto

Real fix.

>I suck nigger dicks
I'm sorry

Childhood is when you enjoy Love Hina's wacky romantic humor and are endeared by Naru's tsuntsun, deredere.

Adulthood is when you can look back and see Love Hina as a classic and are wise enough to appreciate Naru's true beauty and loveliness.

Motokofags that hate Naru are fucking hypocrites

Tsunhating hypocrite pls. Motoko is the cancer responsible for Houki.

Motoko is the best girl

Naru and Shinobu are superior. Best of both worlds too.

>the most stable and dateable girl of the bunch.
That's not Mitsune. That's not Mitsune at all.

>Mitsune
That's a weird way of spelling Haruka

Fucking this

The series takes on special meaning when you realize it's about Ken Akamatsu's Stockholm Syndrome with his wife.

Didn't he marry a much-younger beautiful cosplayer?

Motoko a shit.

Nonsense. Ken's wife is docile and cosplays and does whatever at Ken's whims.

Childhood is liking Love Hina. Adulthood is realizing A.I. Love You was his best work.

Yes he did, this lucky motherfucker is living the dream

The face of a man who has know true happiness.

Holy shit, Ken Akamatsu has a face!
It's so rare to see a mangaka.

Explain further.

This is true

Motoko was the best girl. Naru a shit.

This.
Naru was best girl.

I wouldn't mind being kidnaped by a woman
This cute

Childhood is thinking Kanako was an annoying cunt.

Adulthood is realizing she's the only one who was honest about her feelings from the beginning.