Would white people and black people both be better off today if the Atlantic Slave Trade never happened?

Would white people and black people both be better off today if the Atlantic Slave Trade never happened?

black people wouldn't be.

but we would be

black people would be way better off in their homelands being guided by a senior partner and not just being kept alive and fed by corrupt bleeding heart faggot NGOs. if they weren't taken as slaves and africa was maybe 15% of its current population we'd already have a deep space expeditionary waystation under construction on neptune

The South would have industrialized faster because they wouldn't have been held back by rich people pretending they were Feudal Lords. Slavery just keeps all the wealth in the hands of the people with slaves and fucks over the lower classes who would be taking jobs for pay from rich people. The lack of money circulation between the classes stifled growth in Dixie.

sums it up pretty well

/closed

I don't think you realise how much richer and safer African Americans are compared to African countries and other African diaspora

Africa would be the most advanced society the world has ever seen.

How the fuck did Portugal get away with this?

Portugal?? it was done by all colonial european empires, from france, to spain, from the dutch to the english and many also on (( )) jobs after they have been expelled out of iberia,.

Ask the jews.

You guys started it and exported the largest number of slaves

Yes

American "Blacks" are half white. The real blacks in Africa benefited from the slave trade, but We'd never know since they got rekt by colonial powers

We also started the age of discoveries and worldwide empires, what's the thing? the slaves were already sold in africa by themselfs from diff tribes.

If we are gonna start discussing who started using the blacks as slaves, it was actually muslims it was actually muslim during muslim expansion.

>jobs for pay
you don't seem to realize it is more difficult to maintain your slave herd with housing, clothing, food, medical care etc than it is to give them some money and tell them to obtain those things themselves. at least there's some choice I guess.

i meant taken to the new world as slaves, i don't give a fuck if they were humanely enslaved in africa

America would be better off. The mechanical horse drawn cotton picker would have been invented a lot sooner.

And when we get rid of the illegal aliens, all kinds of new machines will pick our crops

Fucking obviously, especially white people.

Not just that, it fucked up just regular poor white farmers by undervaluing their labor.

Brazil woudn't be niggerland.

Yes, goddammit; yes.

>And when we get rid of the illegal aliens, all kinds of new machines will pick our crops
This is already happening too btw.

Black people wouldn't be forced to compete with white people in white cultures. They'd be free do be what they are without whites; local tribalistic fauna. Colonies of slavers and bush people in their natural habitat.

i meant to quote the post below yours. so solly

Less than 7% of Americans owned slaves, most were Jewish