How do we stop racism and nationalism? It is time for humans to unite as one

How do we stop racism and nationalism? It is time for humans to unite as one.

Kill all nonwhites and racism is then impossible

It's time for white people to look to the stars. Ethnoplanets now.

it stops being human three from the left

Niggers aren't human.

>if you're skin is pale enough to considered white then you're responsible for all the bad things that every happened to everyone else

But brother..I'M third from the left...

Do you even listen to yourself? Everyone can be saved, regardless of skin color. Groups that are being used as brainwashed tools need to be converted, not slaughtered!

You can’t end racism, you can swallow blue pills and wait to die

we all bleed red, am i right fellas

THIS

me on the right

>It is time for humans to unite as one.
which species of human?

>when u try to combine all the races but you end up with people with the sun vulnerability of whites, the insectoid behavioral qualities of asians, the cowardice of mestizos, the temper of arabs and the intelligence of negros.

We're not different colors, we're different species. Racism will stop when there is only one race. Fuck off kike.

Why?

redpill me on christianity user

Make the other races pull their weight. If they want to be treated equal they need to contribute equal.

Create "ethnoplanet" Utopia, a land with unlimited wealth land and opportunity
Create tons of propaganda how it's better than earth
All the coons on the planet want to go there for gibs, put them on rockets and blast them off
>Planet never existed

How do we stop 2 + 2 from equaling 4?

if we were different species race mixing wouldnt be possible

keep on whining though

wtf... i love the far left now

>we are all humans
No, we aren't.

Realize that the true battleground of the human race is ideals
Realize that world bankers have created a system to where they can generate wealth from nothing (fiat currency) and use this to control everyone else

Also not being a cunt helps

we are all humans, but some of us behave like animals

>we are all human
>picture highlights different subspecies
What exactly did they mean by this

You could try killing yourself?

Humans suck. Fuck all of you.

fpbp

We are already united, but niggers, feminists and other animals want to divide us.

The only way to end racism, sexism, etc. is to make it so everyone has the same thoughts and experiences, i.e. make everyone a zombie.

We start by erasing you and your relatives.

>It is time for humans to unite as one
Alright, then get the chinks, jews and the nogs to racemix until they're all mongrels. Or did you mean sth different?

no body tell kek shit. hes up to something

End multiculturalism, end mass immigration, allow people to be left alone and stop constructing false nations eroding peoples cultures which is leading to racism.

Sentience is a curse upon us all.
Being self-aware, yet at the same time manipulated by vestigial instincts is an absolute hell. There is nothing in place to select against the development and promulgation of said instincts, so our only choice is to eliminate the imperative, imposed upon us by nature, that we remain in our skins. World unification is only possible when people are free to see beyond mere appearances, and today we do not have that privilege, nor can conceive of that ability beyond policy-based implementations of one vapid, contradictory philosophy after another.

Make one's body a replaceable, renewable, and therefore transient, and people will be free to see one another for who they really are. Until then, our appearances must do the lying for us.

human is the family, so even if they believed what you do, they are still technically correct.

I want to live with other whites.
You don't know how bad it is until you live as a white minority in a city of darkies that hate you.
It's fucking gay.
America was so much better when it was white majority.

gas yourself

What are we humans uniting against? abos?

By killing yourself

>Humans suck.
Perhaps it is you that is the disappointment.
Humans have traveled through space
Humans have dedicated their lives to defending the defenseless, to curing diseases, creating beauty, or just making the world a little bit better.

Show me another animal that can do this in the way that humans can.

Yes, some of us are monsters and most of us are helpless, that is because many of us have not yet risen above our nature.

Underage please leave i refuse to believe a grown person can be this stupid.

But some bleed reder then outhers

by stopping nigs and non-whites from being racist

not until all of the phenotypes either get their act together, which is not happening, or admit their place in the racial hierarchy and act accordingly.

LMAO I didn't even notice the 6th hand at first

When they admit they are inferior, I'll be waiting.

Annunaki pls either reveal yourself to the world or go

Peace through ethnostates

Just rename the sun ;)

wceot of Ashkenazies
they are more Neanderthal than the rest of us
(because they inter marry and any male jew + woman genital is not considered jew)

DING DING DING!

Don't worry, that's white in America

If we're all nationalistic and racist, we'd all be better off.

I'm starting to love mr.report these threads.
Saged

>the insectoid behavioral qualities of asians

I've heard this before about Asians, but I'm not sure I understand what is meant by this? Can someone explain?

Sub-species=/=species fucking retard. a species is considered to have split when the members of the two different species are to genetically different to reproduce.

too*

You should try it in Israel 1st Schlomo, start accepting all refugees and see how that works out for you!

sure sure, move to africa and get fucked, thanks for trying to make the west more niggerish you cuck

by nuking usa and israel.

Thank you..this makes me REALLY happy

Even if this were true, what is the problem?
Clearly they aren't dragging anyone down.

NOT THIS

From left to right:
Doctor, Doctor, Doctor, Doctor, Doctor, Doctor

Hey guys lets also talk about how we stop gravity too.

Step 1: Realizing we are all different
Step 2: Working to make a better tomorrow

I'm a civic nationalist because I have Asian family, and i have black family. And they're all good hearted loving people as well as intelligent. There's only one race, the human race.

And to become picrelated?

An ant dies and is picked up by other ants to be consumed. Every individual is just another ant in a colony. Little individuality, no empathy or compassion.

Whites will never unite with niggers and sand niggers. Subhumans will all be sent back

>6'0 vs 5'11

When will Israel have a black Muslim prime minister?

It's not time, and it likely won't be in our lifetimes.
We need at least a couple more thousand years.

Give it time.

If the stormfags can't breed they will just eventually disappear. This website is doing a good a job of that.

That's easy to say, Sargon, but the effect is clear. The proof of natural racism is this: Racial tensions. People follow their own race during racial tensions. There's also the fact that blacks do hold whites back, by constantly asking for gibs.

We are the same genus. We are not the same species. Now go away with your foolishness, adults are talking.

One great idea would be to act like everyone is exactly and ignore the all the different identities. Try to indoctrinate the planet into one pile of bland sludge. That definitely won't make people fight against you.

>Too scared to show own flag

Nationalism and Racism are dangerous thoughts that kill young men for nothing important. Every couple hundred years, the lines and bloodlines they fought for change, but the end result is the same.

Change the numeric system to binaries, so there is no longer 2.

See the 1 biliion ching chong "hurr durr, the government will lead us to prosperity" mindset.

>pseudoscience

What life like in 1887, user?

Wow look how big the black forearm is compared to the whiter ones.

BBF, Big Black Forearm, how can whiteys even compete..

Hilarious, but then we would be left with nothing but poor shitholes like yourself.

#NOTALL

when you (blacks) get the chance like you are given now in USA and EU.
Try stop killing, robbing, raping and maybe the racism will go away

We are all just humans feeding off the incredible achievements of the white race…

> Name inventions by the white race…
> Name philosophy by WR…
> Name art by white race
> name technology by white race…
> Name the principles of law brought by the white race compared to other law.
> Music created by the white race since the 50's?

But the white race has been incredibly generous with their technology, art, law, style, inventions, music etc etc etc

So yes, we are all races within one race, but some races are more evolved than others.

I am none of the three things that you mentioned, so by default we should not be forced to live together.

I wasn't sure why you said the third from the considering there were only five arms the middle would have been sufficient.
Then I looked at image again in confusion and finally saw that black as night nigger arm on the far right..

I don’t know, but it was exactly the same as it is now. Biological realities don’t change.

user.

First off. I am not definitely not Sargon of Akkad.
Secondly, racist behaviors are not inherent traits of the race, and even if they were it would hardly be an issue now would it?
Jewish people on average have high incomes, good jobs, and many of them are contributing members of society.
Racial tensions are mostly made by people obsessed with races such as social justice muppets and right wing loonies.

We are all mammals. Go fuck a goat, Kike.

>it's untrue because it's old

Oh, I forgot the medical achievements of the white race.

This

niggers are not human