Is dating an asian the most beta thing you can do as a white man?

Is dating an asian the most beta thing you can do as a white man?

No, dating a niggress is worse.

Hot Asians from Asia have more SMV than the average American white woman. Too bad hot Asians in Asia are rare as fuck.

Yeah I think that's a consensus around here

what ? she's not very pretty but that's based, macron loves islam

Nigresses are still real women that can produce charismatic leaders like Obama.

Limiting your choices of women because the internet told you were wrong is the most beta thing you can do.

I'm a White guy married to a sexy Asian woman. Asians and Whites are highly compatible, and in fact many Asian women who grew up in their native countries are leaps and bounds more trad than their White counterparts in predominantly White countries.

>muh healthy lunch

No, but dating her is.

>I'm a White guy married to a sexy Asian woman.

Stale pasta

S A G E

I think you would only accuse me of lying if you were somehow jealous. It's OK, we all have our treasures and tribulations in life. Nobody's life is perfect.

>Asian women who grew up in their native countries are leaps and bounds more trad
Shes so trad she moved to america and married a white dude.

yeah asian bitches are some skinny ass hoes. if u date any skinny ass hoe u a beta

You mean red pilled.

obamas mother was the white one.

What I mean is, White women are a lot more promiscuous and shun traditional gender roles. For example, my wife has a grand total of 0 male friends and has no desire to spend time in the company of other males. White women on the other hand assume it's normal to have all sorts of male friends, go to lunch with them, etc. I find that unacceptable.

No.

Dating any ugly chick is bata. Asian women can be either ugly af or amazingly beautiful, there’s no middle ground.

Maybe young Asian girls have more SMV than whites but Asians generally grow ugly while whites tend to get better with age.

That’s not really normal for anyone except Muslims, nor healthy.

No, dating them is better than dating a white woman.

More sex you get with attractive women the more manly you are.

Its only cuckish if you forget to settle down with a white woman and have white kids at the end of the day.

I wonder if their kids look like Castizos or Mestizos

Yeah, I was not a White-identitarian when I got married, that was 10 years ago. If I were to make the same choice today I would try my best to find a good looking white girl to pump out babies with. I have one little mutant half-White / half-Asian, but at least he benefits from looks and IQ so it's not like a mongrel half-Black.

>dating
>beta

Pick one

Your son will never look like or identify with you at all, how does it feel?

Khazaks.

Is complaining about WMAF couples the most beta thing you can do as an /r/asianmasculinity poster?

>you would only accuse me of lying if you were somehow jealous.

That's been my experience with SEA, but I've actually seen the opposite for mainland Japanese girls. SEA are the vast majority, though, so your point stands.

Asian Mestizo

R/asianmasculinty benefits from wm/af since it creates more Asians

PSA: Tinder exists, lots of blondes on there just swipe right its all you have to do anons

>Is dating an asian the most beta thing you can do as a white man?

Probably dating another dude is the most beta , but perceptuon is reality homo

Same thing.

He has my face shape, and a few freckles, but yeah doesn't look too much like me. I love him more than anyone I've ever known in my life.

Oi wait, you're a britbong. I forgot that "Asian" without an adjective means poo in your dialect. In which case you're 100% right about poo women aging like shit every single time.

That's just going to make it all the worse when he grows up and resents the fuck out of you for inflicting him with the disease of being mixed race.

Yes, don't run away to asia when you don't have the courage and perseverance marrying your own women.

>I have one little mutant half-White / half-Asian
another Elliot Rodger in training?

Imagine calling your own son a mutant online. Do you really see that when you look at him?

>pretending to be a roastie whining about white men dating asian women
>beta
I cannot resist giving a (you).

BURN THE RICE
PAY THE PRICE

Yeah... I somehow doubt that. But thanks for your concern buddy.

I want to date a niggress and role play as a slave-master whipping her and calling her a niggresswhore who deserves to be raped, while she moans "oh yes master, harder".

That sounds infinitely more pleasuring than fucking a gook that makes the same sounds as a cat being stabbed each time she moans.

>Is dating an asian the most beta thing you can do as a white man?

What the fuck did you expect? Asian women have notoriously low standards and are subservient. You could be the ugliest motherfucker on the planet and an Asian woman would still go out with you because it's much better than dating men of her race. White men with asian girlfriends are the pinnacle of weak beta men unable to get women of their own race because it requires confidence they don't have.

no, being a kissless virgin is
enjoy natural selection

Hopefully he meant it endearingly.

They certainly do have male friends in Asia.

A negress only creates more niggers.

Here's an actual specimen.

>dozens of plastic surgeries to have completely european features

yeah you sure showed me, weeb

I didn't say they don't. Mine, however, did not have any when I met her and it has never come up. I know this is rare, but most men deep down this is what they want, even if they say otherwise.

All of them have dozens of surgeries... right. Dude, you would kill for pussy like this.

Wrong.
Most white males with black girlfriends are attractive and well off financially.

White males with asian gfs look low test, it almost never fails.

They do though? Have you looked into all the shit they have to go through just to keep thous looks for 1 year? They go under the knife every other week.

>dozens of plastic surgeries to have completely european features

It's much more than dozens lmao. South Korea has the highest per capita plastic surgery procedure in the entire world. Every Korean gook you see posted on the Internet has 100% gone through many plastic surgeries.

Funny, the ugly beta white males go out with these somewhat "beautiful" asian women, only for the women to pop out the ugliest looking mutant spawn out of their wombs. And if the ugly little turd is a boy, he will grow up suicidal with insecurities and off himself, hence the high suicide rate in South Korea. Or if the ugly little turd is a girl, it will grow up looking like a monster until she gets plastic surgery herself, dates a desperate white beta male and continues the cycle.

It's sad, really .

Yeah right, white dudes with black girls 99% of the time are low-confidence betas who had to settle. Fact is Asians are superior in every way to Africans, in attractiveness and intelligence.

The most beta thing is submitting to a strong independent woman who don't need no man but is ready to settle down now for the sake of her children.

The real problems with hapas come out when attempting to raise them outside of asia, which are similar problems to actual asians integrating into the western culture.

Yep. Amerimutts are especially keen on racemixing with the slopes because they think that the chinkesses are used to tiny dicks. They still know your dicks are tiny, sharts, they're just with you for the money lmao.