WW3 BEFORE CHRISTMAS 2017

>Director, Nuclear Crisis Group, Sr. Advisor OF GlobalZero. Former USG civil servant and Special Asst. to the President and NSC Senior Director says POTUS is on verge of ordering strike.
SOURCE: twitter.com/JBWolfsthal/status/941387260506923008
I PRAY this is fake news and all of Sup Forums should as well - If you want a proper nuclear holocaust like me and 99% of Sup Forums then US must wait at least 3-4 months before striking. NK will have enough HS-15's and H-bomb warheads by then.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JBWolfsthal/status/941387260506923008
youtube.com/watch?v=JeczQNqSkUQ
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/12/lindsey-graham-war-north-korea-trump/548381/
newsweek.com/north-korea-weapons-beat-us-missile-defense-systems-730278
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nothin is gonna happen and i dont give a fuck. if the president was going to do something then they wouldnt have had this NN fight today. they wouldnt fuck with anything due to the fact that ww3 would be breaking out.

Nothing is going to stop Mueller from exposing Israel.

It's too late. Kim showed he can hit DC already

Old thread:

Why don't burgers just fuck off and mind their own business?

isn't that a democrat shill

if the Director, Nuclear Crisis Group, Sr. Advisor OF GlobalZero. Former USG civil servant and Special Asst. to the President and NSC Senior Director had the inside info on US military matters and released that info he would be in big do do's

"Blocked by Trump" in bio so very likely.. also explains why hes leaking this info and sabotaging Trump

95% of Earths population wont see 2018 so who cares

Fucking American Politicians are so fucking stupid
Instead of having a good diplomatic relation to china and defuse this whole situation, they keep on doing the same old shit they always do, and this will drag us all into a war
Usa could try to take out north korea, while europe has to fight russia
Also there are laws, if the united states gets attacked, europe must help
That means, we would have to go to war
Do what you want to do, but stop pulling us in, its not our business
Also, you will sooner or later get back, for what you did in the last decades
Iran gets stronger, North Korea, Russia, maybe even China
They want war with the US, and they will get their war
Your politicians must accept, that you cant go on like you did, you need to establish diplomatic releations, because no matter how much money, you spend on your army, a war is a war
North Korea is a shithole of a country, and could nuke the us and wipe out millions of lives
No matter how big your army is, you can always be attacked

I CAN NOT FUCKING WAIT TO SEE THIS COUNTRY GET WHIPPED BACK INTO SHAPE WHETHER IT WANTS TO BE OR NOT

my soul is ready

So either he is vetted and is committing treason, or the people he talked to committed treason by divulging operational information to him. Or he is a lying piece of shit.

Why not just bomb his vital infrastructure that he uses to make nuclear bombs and ballistic missiles. If he retaliates by bombing civilians, just nuke him.

They might have a few warheads, but not many, and they will not have an adequate delivery system in place. Their nuclear program is probably about where ours was in 1950.

H A P P E N I N G

i'll take option number 3 for $100

if he was in anyway correct he would be arrested.

>What is Chinese/Russian aid
Without what i said they would be at 1950
They are actually mid 70's level which is good enough

We wuz skykangz?

Nothing will happen. Nothing ever happens.

Buckle up.

This

North Korea to launch again this Sunday.

Good chance this may be a nuclear detonation on pacific, a kin to tests done on Bikini Atoll, 1200 miles east of Sapporo

how u know?

At some point, which is much sooner then I expected, North Koera will have intercontinental ballistic missiles. That's a real problem. Not only in the damage to specific cities, but the chance of an emp. It's has to be dealt with sooner or later, and preferably before North Korea can launch nukes from ICBM's

I will suck a fat black dick to completion and swallow its hot nigger load and post time stamped pictures if this turns out to be anything but complete absolute nothing. Screen cap this you nigger faggots.

another false flag, thanks Sup Forums for this grave warning

I swear you aussies are worse than leafs

t. CSIS
Kim will launch whenever the fuck he wants no one cares about some meme death anniversary.

>McMaster again

ffs

If he does go ahead with the death anniversary provocation it will either be a SLBM or a nuke test.

mods, someone prune this fucking shit.

NOT a credible source, for fucksake... >Well, someone told me blah blah

Eat a giant horse dick, you dummy.

>twitter.com/JBWolfsthal/status/941387260506923008

somebody help me

I dont have a Twitter account and it wont let me view this

>WW3 BEFORE CHRISTMAS 2017

Will Comcast subscribers be able to watch the live stream?

no mutt will respond to this

Isn't McMaster Mattis' hand picked boy? Why would they be against each other?

b-but r/ptg told me McMaster was based

They already have the missiles and the delivery systems along with 60ish warheads

Dox yourself NOW

is it true SpaceX was created as a private alternative to NASA so they could sell missile tech to NK?

ITS HAPPENING

>POTUS is on verge of ordering strike.

Better to strike now than to wait until they achieve M.A.D.

I doubt that, North Korea has nothing to offer them in return for this expensive weaponry. They actually are in great danger, any nuclear attack on North Korea will result in their countries receiving fallout. The few, primitive missiles they have would easily be shot out of the air by America's defenses.

The least that will happen is the destruction of this officials credibility. As i stated in OP i REALLY hope its fake news.

McMaster is a Neocon who wants to bomb Iran for Israel and make sure the rothschilds get the north korean central bank.

>WW3 BEFORE CHRISTMAS 2017
youtube.com/watch?v=JeczQNqSkUQ

they already have ICBM's you milk

stop making up retarded shit to undermine their achievements you fag

Based Kim best Korea

yeah yeah. We can keep bluffing all day I guess...

that twitter jew is full of shit. He is deeply biased and hates Trump and is known for his ludicrous overblown tweets. Its fake as fuck.

its pretty shilly in here. i have multiple friends that work at SpaceX, what do i know?

NK bring in a lot of $ through their illegal cyber programs eg hacking BTC and illegal weapons trade a lot of which ends up in RUS/CHI

thaad is a meme, learn about its success rate on known velocity projectiles

Probably not

What a dick showing Trumps hand and giving ding dong a heads up if this is real.

spacex?? SPACEX?!?!?? YOU THINK FUCKING ELON FLEW OVER TO NK IN HIS TESLA ND GAVE THEM THE NUCLEAR CODES??? YOU GAYASS TARDFFAGOT

I DONT KNOW WHY YOU NIGGERS ARE ALL CRYING!
WE NEED A MAJOR HAPPENING LIKE THIS TO FIX THE WEST FFS!

>diplomatic relations with china
You mean the people who gave them SCUD designs to start the Nork missile program. The people who set them up on their version of GPS (Beidiou), who gave them technology for submarine launched ballistic missiles, who helped smuggle in uranium enrichment equipment such as centrifuges etc.
China caused this entire situation to damage other regional powers such as South Korea and Japan.

Kim Jung Un is such a fucking failure. His grandfather, as much as commies are retarded, preached the exact opposite of what Un is doing. Sun's Juche philosophy wanted to make denuclearized zones that would eventually spread around the world eventually abolishing nuclear weapons all together. Fuck, he even wanted to help get rid of Israel etc. He had a hate boner towards the US for obvious reasons but at least his philosophy was attempting peace in some ways.

Un is a fucking retard and so was his dad. Sun, while I disagree with him on basically everything at least had a tenable philosophy to live by

We did that about a month ago.

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/12/lindsey-graham-war-north-korea-trump/548381/

how would losing a war fix the west

>Norks retaliate against Seoul
this is bullshit. Koreans have no soul.

Hard times create strong men

cool

eat a GIANT horse dick / dummy
are you ten? no need to be that nasty about this

30% chance...poo poo that.

Fine faggot this is me.

ss--sssam h-hyde? sign my dick please

also to add onto this he fails to see that the real imperialists are the jews that run corporations and the neoliberal politicians that support them. His inability to realize this and just cornering all regular americans in some sort of grand conspiracy shows this. They're just clown world with big guns now.

What is: an anti nuke system

It'll take a lot more then a couple slowboating icbms to pass the hundreds of anti ballistic missiles parked in the waters outside Nk

What if all these are a series of leak checks to see who would leak US military plans and imminent moves to the public, all on the run up to the real deal.

see

How is this any different from Americans arming SK/Japan/ISIS to damage other regional powers?
I'll wait, if you can't answer in 10 minutes, you are a shill.

Nothing will stop Seoul from being pummled.

read the article. after a nuke test its 70%.

Big electronic soul

YEAH JOKES ON YOU I GOT THE DELUXE UNLIMITED PACKAGE SO I CAN STREAM ALL I WANT FOR AN HOUR THEN MY SPEEDS ARE THROTTLED TO DIAL UP HAHA YOU GUYS HAVE NOTHING ON US GO USA GO USA GO USA

Because the Chinese are communist ants. They're not even human, they hate us and hate what we stand for since the idea of liberty and personality is poison to their culture and history

((()))
>They're not even human, they hate us and hate what we stand for since the idea of liberty
Stopped reading here
>THEY HATE US FOR OUR FREEDUMZ #STANDWITHISRAEL #FUCKASSAD #FUCKINGGOMMIES

>believing this

We don't give our puppets nukes and our puppets aren't out of control.

the chinese don't care what we stand for, just like I don't give a fuck what they stand for. We have two different ways of life, that's it.

Most of their population is too busy trying to make a way for themselves to focus on this MUH AMERICAN FREEDUMBS bullshit.

>a pile of dust can retaliate
> inb4 Muh Allies

we'll have blood at the 22nd of december, digits will confirm

why 22nd?

>We don't give our puppets nukes
It's also possible to say "fuck it" and just arm South Korea and Japan with nukes.
Either China and Russia will disarm North Korea in exchange for a disarmament of Japan and South Korea.
They will double down and start arming other nations. This seems unlikely.
An arms race starts.
It's a stalemate.
Nuclear war.

>doubting the Chad THAAD
Throwing stones in the land of emus with nothing to hit

its not me doubting, the pentagon literally said you guys need to upgrade to deal with NK

.gov records state it at a 100% success rate 14:14

THAAD can't target ICBMs, it's made for lower velocity and much smaller missiles

I hope my post doesnt just fall to the clutter of these usual threads.
But I want to play hypotheticals.

If the United States right now completely and utterly pre-emptively struck every North Korean high priority target. With stealth bombers or some shit.

How would the world react? It obviously wouldnt help the penninsula. It would "hermitize" North Korea way more than it is. Stone age them. Then. Probably give China a huge point to completely puppetize and maybe even annex the North.

Which is no good for keeping South Korea from facing Chinese guns at the DMZ. BUT. Im sure its better than this crazy 3rd party that doesnt even like China. So there could even be uprisings from the Norks after Chinese occupation. But that is way to deep into hypotheticals than I want.

This whole thing may also expose Americans missile defense and asian strategies. So it's not a good idea if we're gonna be stuck in a chinese cold war.

It sure is interesting though. Any other anons brainstormin?

Have we figured out who the clay is?
Isn't Australia full of clay? Haha, fuckin kangaroos.

ISRAEL WONT EXIST ANYMORE

>"If you launch one interceptor in the testing there is about a 50 percent chance it will hit the target. But that’s a statistical thing, and it assumes that the reasons they failed [to hit the target] is all the same. With statistics you can get them to say anything. I’m not entirely confident in the system,"
newsweek.com/north-korea-weapons-beat-us-missile-defense-systems-730278