R3 will be AWESOME

R3 will be AWESOME

Code Geass would've been pretty good if they cut out roughly 12 episodes.

Who the fuck actually says "awesome"? White guys from the 1970s?

If it's as awesome as R2 then it'll be an absolute trash heap.

Yes because Shirley will resurrect while Masquerade plays in the background.

I really hope so. But I'd lower my expectations if I were you, You never know if it could be another Psycho Pass 2

Totally radical post, my dude.
chillax

If they confirm its R3.

No one on the planet says the word "awesome"

You mean a masterpiece

It shouldn't even exist the ending to R2 was LITERALLY perfect

you just said it twice

its a shit end.

Explain why.

>old enough to have had authentic pizza
>never once she complained about Pizza Hut Japanese pizza
She has shit taste

Probably because Pizza Hut is pretty good as far as chain places go

She probably knows that it's crap, but doesn't care.
Also, Britannia is separate from Europe, so you probably can't get a decent authentic pizza fucking anywhere.

People who grow up on shit food have unrefined tastebuds.

season 3 hype train

implying fast food wasn't formulated to be as delicious as possible so you get addicted and go back for more

season 1 and 2 COMBINED needed to be like 25 episodes max.

You know R3 is going to be 26 episodes of boring fucking plot hole filled crap. with god lasers and deus ex machina mecha trash

and the ugly fucking art style is brown turd cherry on top

The other restaurants wouldn't have allowed her to sellout for as much.

This.

The whole fucking thing should never have been made to be honest. It looks hideous and tries very hard to be like Death Note, but fails horribly at it

Pizza Hut's branch in Japan has higher ingredient standards because they don't expect their customers to settle for crap like we Americans do.

Only watchable if CG Alex Jones is set up to break the UFN conditioning.

You know why Death Note is so much better?

because Light didn't rely on giant fucking lasers and robots to swoop in and save the day.
He actually used his brain and god given super power to his advantage instead of making everything into a chess metaphor

Light acted like a man, with man goals. you don't see him wasting time chasing around cats and crying over disposable bitches.

Lelouch knew in the end that killing himself was best for the world. just look at this fag with a purse

Wow, when it finally seemed like the series had enough balls to actually kill off somebody who mattered, they bring him back for that sweet $$$. How can the series have any suspense when 2/3 of the main trio is literally invincible? Killing MUH NUNNALY and Kallen might serve as some shock value, but the end result is the same: Edgelord Lelouch gets his revenge and wins. Who cares?

Nice b8 m8, I r8 8/8

Only if we get plenty of Queen Kallen.

we can watch it and then we can all agree it didnt exist depending how it goes

this thread need more of best girl

I still haven't learned what kind of crust that is.

You just proved that CG is better

>Ohgi is still alive

PLEASE LULU, ENACT YOUR REVENGE ON ALL TRAITORS!

All the traitors better fucking die.

That's what made the threads so good though, although I fully expect r3 threads to be filled with cuck, senpai and other new forced unfunny memes

R2 was already a disaster, how could R3 be any better?

What's so good about her? She's hotheaded and headstrong, but also dumb and easy to manipulate.

>Only if we get plenty of Queen Kallen.
>this thread need more of best girl

Eternally cucked.

R3 already ruined everything good about code geass.

R2 would have been perfect if they got rid of all the Evangelion shit.

Agree I'll start

Psycho pass 2 was actually pretty good if u ask me. If you just focus on the important parts then you can see it's good substance

>stopped watching anime about 5 years ago for no particular reason
>getting back into it
>suddenly everyone loves Code Geass
What's the fucking deal/ Code Geass was only fun because of how terrible it was. If I wasn't watching the trainwreck burn alongside the rest of Sup Forums it would've been barely tolerable.

whatever, just please for the love of fuck have more of these guys doing melee combat to wacky jazz trumpets

Wasn't the whole Leouch accidentally telling Euphie to kill all the Japanese the stupidest plot reinvigorate?

yes

Now that I think about it, when I was watching R2 religiously as it aired, I continuously though certain plot points were utterly retarded. But those never stopped me from enjoying the show. It wasn't even a "so terrible it's good" thing.

Yeah, sure. Everything will be produced in 3D (instant drop for me).

In the PV all mechas were 2D Maybe, but also the most entertaining plot twist ive ever seen

Finally someone posted best girl

ESLs, like me, do.

From the look of the PV, I'm pretty sure we can expect top tier action. I'm more concerned about whether the story is going to be a good trainwreck or a bad trainwreck, or worse, plain bad like Akito.

It will be a movie and the enemy will be ISIS.
>Isis members have geasses that they can use to get more people join them.
>One of them use it on Trump to get him to join in.
>Shit ensues.
>Isis is about to conquer the world
>LL comes back to reconquer the world one more time.

>fake utopia
The fake world peace won't last forever you know.
Look at our world's current state when it experienced many many wars but the conflict never stopped.

And all is well in the world

Pizza hut is the only legit pizza maker in the CG world. They have patents.

Tb.h I hope it to be a movie.
We can watch it and forget about it real fast.
I mean I don't wanna waste half a year posting here while waiting for a new ep every week.

Holy shit after all these years, that user was right. He IS ALIVE.

But thats half the fun

anyone over 20 does

>becuz it's not an utopian ending and the characters I hate didn't die or suffer reeeee lelouch shoulda just been a benevolent emperor etc. etc.

You'd have to be dead to be resurrected.

He can be resurrected metaphorically.
If he gets resurrected literally then the other dead characters too can be revived as well and then the previous seasons will be ruined beyond help.
Only acceptable way for him to live is that he acquired a code before being stabbed.

>implying geass didn't already get ruined just by the announcement of R3

The lulu is alive theory has been around for like 8 years already. Didn't ruin anything for the alivefags at all.
Moreover they are happy to see their theory being on the way to getting legitimation now.

Hnnng

Can't fucking wait to see my best girl Shirley getting resurrected in R3

Just to get killed again.

God bless Ccreayus.
Sunrise should just hire her.

Fuck you

need more pizza hut

Why do they hate Shirley so much?

>You'd have to be dead to be resurrected.

how about he is alive and ressurects best girl shirley

"dead"

Shit personality and ugly and stupid to boot.
>Constant shots of Kallen and C.C.'s tits and ass
>Shirley is barely sexualized in comparison even though she's a swim team member
Even Nunnally showed more skin in her bondage outfit, not to mention Cecile or Cornelia. Really shows you where Shirley falls on the looks scale compared to bombshells like...literally every other girl except Nina.
Lelouch deserves far better.