Illinois blows

Chicago politicians, being miserable failures at their ONE JOB, are now going to beg the UN to send peacekeepers to their city. No doubt this isn't legal under US federal treaty and POTUS will have to respond, in which predictably DNC will use to label Trump as pro-crime.
youtube.com/watch?v=q_GWyRZCsMc
archive.is/KMXwA
The absolute state of politics in IL (I used to live in IL so I feel justified in shitting on the entire state. Kiss my ass, IL)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6X_xB1JJ_Es
govtslaves.info/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Screen-Shot-2017-03-22-at-8.33.59-PM.png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also, since when is black people killing black people genocide?

Fuck IL. Fuck it to death. Most corrupt state in the union. Both parties there suck ass and ought to be shot.

>fuck you boi
>self-genocides
>help us white boi

Why are niggers so helpless?

IL is cutting off it's nose to spite it's face. They would rather let the state turn into a shithole than let the President Intervene.

So are Blacks genociding Dems or are Dems genociding blacks? And how is this a bad thing for me?

>Dems genociding blacks.

Nobody needs to intervene. Holy shit, user, what needs to happen is they need to deal with their own shit like responsible adults. If there is an intervention it will end up being permanent like every foreign intervention.

And so it begins

>begins
Been going on since at least the end of WW2

>UN
>on US soil
I can't wait to see the hicks to start driving north just to take pot shots at blue helmets.

Grew up in central IL. Pains me to watch it die a slow miserable death with my family and friends in the middle of it and none the wiser. Small farming town of 2200 people slowly atrophying into despair because of big politics fuckin it up for everyone.

I'm talking about using them in developed countries. Wouldn't be surprised if some European politicians start saying they need UN personnel to handle the "peaceful" migrants in the next few years

UN solving problems , what lol

build the wall.................. around Chicago.

It was started at the foundation of the illuminati back in 1776.

youtube.com/watch?v=6X_xB1JJ_Es

A UN mission in the USA is the globalists dream.

Leftards: "my problems are the world's problems - don't blame me!"

not a surprise. African nations are used to be policed by UN.

It counts as treason to be inviting foreign troops onto US soil, correct?

states arent allowed to enter into treaties with foreign governments.

Dems will never solve the Trayvon on Mike Brown violence because they need the chaos to get votes.

So wasting time and resources to be a tool of the DNC for some points against Trump. Fuck all that, he should call off habeus corpus and send in the fucking Marines to level the shithole.

>states arent allowed to enter into treaties with foreign governments.
Yeah, but if Trump does his job as POTUS he'll be labeled as the problem.
IL is so fucking fucked. It's a kleptocracy and both parties play the game. You can't even run as an independent in that state.

>bring in the UN
That will never fucking happen.

No shit, but they will still find someone to blame for the problem!
Don't be a German autist. This shit is political.

when their idiotic social programs go broke they run to the state, when the state goes broke they run to the federal government, when the federal government can't fucking do anything they run to the UN.

what happens when these fuckwits run out of higher authorities to run to?

Ban niggers?

Holy shit that's spooky if they actually attempt to bring in the UN. Is the whole civilized world fixing to declare war on Trump supporters?

>what happens when these fuckwits run out of higher authorities to run to?
everyone suffers and the nig/spic cycle continues
When the fuck are the armed rightwingers of my country going to take it back? We've clearly been infiltrated from the inside by people that have no business shoveling shit let alone running the country

It's blacks genociding blacks while Democrats pretend to care.

Also Illinois here. I wouldn't be quite so livid about being taxed into oblivion if the money actually went into things like improving infrastructure and public services. I would be surprised if any state in the country turned out to be more corrupt.

Don't you know.
The Southside Rippers killing off the 58th Street Kangz is a genocide now.
Your gang affinity is a race now.
Address is ethnicity now.
Politicians are imbeciles now.

Our fellow outlaws would never abandon us.

>trump says we'll send in the military to chicago if need be
>trump proceeds to do fucking nothing as always
>chicago goes to the un to see if they'll bother helping

MO here, I can't speak for the whole state; but we will accept Waterloo.

Wait, so niggers now need whitey to save them from themselves? What happened to muh kangz n shiet? We gave them an entire industrious city to take over and it's basically become a failed city now. This scenario sounds familiar...

>UN sends troops down there that make everything worse and also rape all their children
>just according to keikaku
(keikaku means plan)

You took niggers like we have in Bahia and le jew run rampant and he turned those marijuana jazz musicians into gangster rappers,
You let jews fuck up your crew.
Big fucking mistake...you let the USSR jews create the USSA when all you needed to do is liberate the world of jewry and liberalism.

>in which predictably DNC will use to label Trump as pro-crime.

lol Trump already threatened to send military to that shithole city, and they bitched about it.

Now they want a foreign military to do what Trump wanted to do.

How about Chimpcago just do it's fucking job and crack down on all the fucking corruption

Tfw an American city is a literal third-world war-zone. Just the idea of this sickens me. You should’ve castrated them son, ya dun goofed.

I thought Bahia was one of the better regions in Brazil?
It's where Max Payne retired to at least.

chicago invests hundreds of billions of dollars a year in corruption to invent quantum entanglement-based instantaneous communication and uses the technology to establish contact with an advanced alien civilization and singlehandedly negotiates earth's entry into the United Systems, whereupon they immediately request a full-scale invasion of Illinois.

Noice

It's astounding to me that we have areas of this country that are absolute shit third world tier hell holes and it's almost always because of blacks and we just roll with it cause at least they aren't shitting up the white neighborhoods... yet. So many of our beautiful and vibrant cities just destroyed.

It breaks my heart as a proud American to see the dark underside of our country when the solution seems so simple yet so far out of reach.

Bahia is niggerland but not totally ghetto nigger like because most of them are hardcord converted nigger African Christians. They are basically a state of freed niggers but they are based as fuck, although lazy. They live in tropical land and are found in some type of natural setting where they can harvest coconut. They are not a problem as niggers happen to be. Lazy...maybe but they are calm and docile.
The real cancer of brazil = rio and sao paulo...liberal jew shitholes that cultivate the tupac cali lifestyle

Can't Trump just send in the Natioal Guard or the Army?

>Be UN peacekeepers
>get shot at by niggers nigging in niggerland
>get shot at by patriots who don't want you in the US
>eventually get shot at by the US military

Sounds like a recipe for lots of dead globalist scum.

Getting shot is American culture

Can we declare the UN an invasion force and finally just go to war with the rest of the world already?

I'll take that over living down under any day.

Yeah it’s bad enough seeing it from here. Feel genuinely sorry for Americans having to put up with them. I saw this news bit about chiraq with decent hard working whites in a nice neighbourhood saying how they could always hear gunshots and all the murders that happen. And the white folk were genuinely concerned for there subhuman neighbours. Never underestimate the decency of the average white person. It’ll be our downfall.

Indiana here. Keep your fucking niggers out of my state. That goes to you too Michigan, Illinois and Kentucky. STAY THE FUCK OUT NIGGERS.

>all joggers must wear a helmet
Why? Emus?

Shooting blue helmets is an American gun owner's wet dream.

>violence probelm
>probelm
the absolute state of modern journalism

>UN troops on American soil
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
good luck with that.

I live in this state but soon moving to Wisconsin. The state has no budget but spends and spends and spends. It's doomed.

are you aware of blacks in america? black american culture is solely to blame.

>Someone save a nigga from himself
>((((((Him)))))) mayor
I can see it happening.

Indiana here too. It's bad enough that Gary is Chicago's dumpster, and Broad Ripple and Bloomington are rife with gutter swill, but keep your horse shit to yourselves. Our 2 Billion dollar surplus is treating us just fine.

Yup. Read culture of critique.

Get off the sidelines and join in. Thats how. We all have to work together.

Thanks for the heads up, huebro

they might trip and die

I would quit my job and go to Chicago and kill UN peacekeepers.

>help us white boi
Die in a fire

No not emus, fucking magpies, those things are fucking vicious

I would be tempted to do exactly that, honestly. They'd never make it in, but they'd be foreign invaders if they made it.

Previous thread

govtslaves.info/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Screen-Shot-2017-03-22-at-8.33.59-PM.png

Deus Ex continues to be prophecy. Just need a happening in Chicago to seal the deal!

Can someone explain, if UN Peacekeepers are needed, why don't they ask for the National Guard? I thought this is what they were for.

It's a gamble because if you insinuate violence, then FBI will grab you.
If you try to plan or coordinate a decent uprising, the FBI will grab you.
If you meet someone on Sup Forums who is totally down with helping your cause, that guy is probably FBI too trying to coerce you into admitting guilt.

Shame the FBI isn't working with us and are happily watching the country burn taking the niggers side. We need to figure out a way to work together without incrimination.

no prob bro.
Avoid jew liberal capital shitholes and you will not be killed

Guns kill black people. Just because a black person pulled the trigger doesn't mean the gun had zero agency. If guns were illegal they'd have little ability to kill eachother.

would love to see fat rednecks try to fight an actual army

On my way!

God I hate Broad Ripple so god damn much

>un peacekeepers
>actual army
Choose one.

Can Rauner do anything about this? Could he mobilize the Illinois National Guard if Chicago is seriously considering bringing UN peacekeepers?

>If guns were illegal they'd have little ability to kill eachother.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide

Because the UN has such a great track record with stopping black people from killing each other

>UN troops in US cities

wew NWO is just a paranoid delusion goy

The nigger never once asked for peacekeeping troops. I hate it when you fags are so dumb it looks like I'm defending Chicago nigger machine politics when I'm really just explaining very simple shit, but talking to an undersecretary about conflict resolution is nothing even remotely like asking for troops, something which no municipal or other subnational government has the standing to do, and a use-of-force res. has to get through the UNSC, something which the US would without question veto, setting aside the fact that no one who has standing before the UNSC would do something so patently fucking dumb.

Jesus. Fucking. Christ. GROW. A. FUCKING. BRAIN. AND. LEARN. HOW. FUCKING. THINGS. WORK.

I use to live in that shit stain of America as well. I will never set foot back in that state - Lincoln would be so pissed to know they are using his name in the state motto. But hey - at least they are giving all their toll money now to Spain and Australia - so those 2 countries not only love them , but think they are dumber than shit.

>Jim Beam in a can

What manner of antipodean sorcery is this?

>Chicago politicians, being miserable failures at their ONE JOB, are now going to beg the UN to send peacekeepers to their city. No doubt this isn't legal under US federal treaty and POTUS will have to respond, in which predictably DNC will use to label Trump as pro-crime.

I would love to see it happen though. It would be such an implicit confession of failure and incompetence on the part of local and state Democrats.

he said "peacekeeping forces" you retard

Shit if they need an armed military force that shoot niggers that badly, they don’t need to look to the UN for that.

Only if they help finish the genocide in Chicago.

Your comment is cancer in a sea of piss

That's what that means, you fucking brainless faggot. You stupid monkey motherfucker. Pro-tip: never, ever argue with a dude who interned at two different UN specialized agencies, then went on to work for two more about how the UN system functions and what its diplomatic language means. I really, really, really, super, totally understand it and you really, really, really, super, totally, clearly do fucking not.

Are you people really this fucking dumb?

Yep, I guess you people are this fucking dumb.

Detroit?

>I'm hoping to appeal to the UN to actually come to Chicago and meet with victims of violence, and maybe even possibly help out in terms of peacekeeping efforts.
>help out in terms of peacekeeping efforts
>peacekeeping efforts

You know "peacekeeping" is UN cuckspeak for war. Don't be an idiot.

Illinoisfag here, please just put us out of our collective misery, we need a nuke, badly.

Michigan here, at least half of our black communities are respectable, we've got Dearborn to show them the alternative to the American Manifest Destiny

>UNSC
wer not in halo u nerd

because Democrats can't ask for help from Republicans

I don't think this nigger knows what genocide is.

United
Nations
Security
Council