The absolute STATE of propaganda

streamable.com/1bky7

but can she do Kung Fu?

Why do people like Soy Wars so much?

Is that the real music or is that dubbed over?

It's the Superman movie theme

>Is that the real music or is that dubbed over?
kek

What the F U C K.

Apologize.

Are you fucking kidding me?

I guess midichlorians weren't that bad after all

I am sorry George. I am going to watch Episodes I - III in reparation.

Im sorry Steven Spielberg

As bad as the prequels were, no other movies except for maybe LOTR influenced pop culture as much in the 2000s. No matter what, you had an opinion, and you knew all the lines.

Sorry, George.

kek.

Bob Iger said post-election he has political ambitions and wants to run in the next election as a POTUS or VP ticket for the DNC. Star Wars is also a known pillar of the gaming/nerdcore community. Cultural marxism and globalism is all about destroying national culture totems in order to remake history and education to support the "communist elite". There is too much overlap and SJW politics in this new Disney trilogy to just write the death of Luke, the forced racial sexuality and fem-force as not intended.

I would argue we go full throttle and troll their tone deaf movie messaging. The Leia as Messiah memes are a good start.

I'm also convinced normalizing the "First Order" is an attempt to humanize the brutality of the NWO. There is no other way to explain the Kylo Ren story arc or how despite multiple setbacks, First Order seems to always be dominating the Republic/Resistance/Libertarians.

first matrix movie had bigger cultural impact

I can't wait for chink movies to take over

powerful. why are women so better at everything?

that's hilarious,

First matrix movie was essential to our timeline.

I'm so so sorry George. Please save us.

>opening your eyes in a vacuum

And the end fight in Scrotum's throne room looks like an old Power Rangers slapfight.

Will he?

star wars always had stupid choreography. The whole series has always been shit. Just babies first sci fi like game of thrones or LOTR is babies first fantasy.

If you want something good you gotta buy books.

OOOOHHUHUHUHUH PFFFFFAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Harry potter as well. Also the first big gen of pixar movies. Fuck that guy.

>t.George

Go back to Sup Forums please.

what the fuck am I watching?

It's the real music.

>OT was about Luke
>pretty much everything since has avoided Luke or attributed huge things to other people
>Luke himself is barely even mentioned for like 30 years
>in the NT he's shoved aside so CGI Carrie Fisher can Superman through space

Why are two of them fighting with artillery aiming posts??

I never understood the hate for prequels.

If you care about this dumb franchise you deserve the worst. Stop worshiping movies, fiction, someone else's idea. Shit is pointless. A waste of time. Allows kids to grow into manchildren.

Fuck Harry Potter.
Written by a single mom roastie

Shit's just a cash grab.

But I never hated the prequels...