CHICAGO WANTS UN TROOPS ON AMERICAN SOIL

>Cook County Commissioner Richard Boykin is meeting with a top United Nations official to seek international help with violence in Chicago.

youtube.com/watch?v=q_GWyRZCsMc

youtube.com/watch?v=q_GWyRZCsMchttp://govtslaves.info/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Screen-Shot-2017-03-22-at-8.33.59-PM.png

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6X_xB1JJ_Es
chicago.suntimes.com/chicago-politics/chicagos-municipal-id-card-will-be-called-citykey-and-cost-10/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZy6SDrdyOM
youtube.com/watch?v=DueSvcjn810
youtu.be/2Z9Hvo7p8Dw
imdb.com/title/tt4059702/
youtu.be/SPhsSzfAoBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YOU BETTER BE JOKING!

its time for civil war. All niggers need to die

I have extreme nigger fatigue...

>don't let police do their jobs
>OMG WHY IS THERE SO MUCH VIOLENCE WE NEED FOREIGN TROOPS NOW

So it's not niggers?

I will shoot blue helmets on sight.

>Chicago
>Highest population of blacks
>needs army to keep civil order
Why am i not surprised?

Lose the faggot flag, douchebag.

RAHM EMMANUEL IS MOSSAD

ARE THEY TRYING TO HARVEST ORGANS?

REALLY MAKES U THINK

youtube.com/watch?v=6X_xB1JJ_Es

What Chicago needs is a nuke.

Sarajevo 2.0 time bois

Will never happen. Trump will not allow foreign troops on American soil

I am not going to let an invasion force into my country.

this

remember when trump said he will send in the feds if chicago can't get its shit together
they bitched and called him hitler and now want to bring in the globalist police

Does Illinois not have a national guard?

t. Illinoisian

They'll get shot.

If so there will be dead blue helmets.
Those are literally foreign soldiers and as such fair game for anyone who wants to kill them.
Time to break out the WP and give them some toxic flaming clouds.

The fucking UN. Wat.

It might be fun to play guerilla fighter over the weekend though.

That sounds like a credible threat mate

Facebook should take it over and install their own paramilitary,
CYBERPUNK NOW

It's not a threat, it's a promise.

And what you want the UN marching in your streets?

They are hostile foreign troops FBI.
We can kill them.

I don't even think this is possible...I don't think Boinkin can go over President Trump's head like that.

>We want a bunch of rapists to protect us

Fuck no it doesn't, not until I can get my ass outta there before it blows.

Blue Helmet genocide when

You won't do jack shit

>Cough

chicago.suntimes.com/chicago-politics/chicagos-municipal-id-card-will-be-called-citykey-and-cost-10/

No stay and help us eliminate the foreign fighters who are invading.
You think DOTR is a meme.

Illinoisfag here, please Nuke us, we need to collectively die.

Nobody ever mentions the 3rd amendment, but it might finally be enforced if this happens.

He thinks its a joke

this clown brings in the UN it will be a blood bath for the UN troops who dont stand a chance were not some 3rd world sandnigger country that will throw rocks we have fire power and know how to use it

Kek, i hope the wipe the southside clean, if they do then im packing up to return to windy fucking city

Chicongo

Patriots would pot shot each and every Bluehelmet as soon as they disembark.

I have a hard time picturing the UN bringing a FOREIGN ARMY onto US SOIL to "deal" with a US PROBLEM.

However, give me time to get my FOID card and a gun and ill join you user

What if the UN send Chinks peacekeepers? We all know chinks love to colonize niggerland and fucking black women.

Now I can support the apes when they kill the now UN police. GREAT JOB SHITAGO KEEP IT UP!

Lol the US could match the UN in fire power alone, the fuck they gonna do?

I came into this thread to specifically see this picture, as I knew it would be posted.

Can someone please answer me. Why would you escalate to international peacekeeping forces when you haven't even used your own national guard yet?

Good.
>UN soldiers getting shot by coons
>niggers getting shot by the UN
That's a win-win to me.

Amerika scenario. youtube.com/watch?v=ZZy6SDrdyOM

Cause Democrats in Chicago are fucking retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=DueSvcjn810

Because blacks don't want to be policed by ebil white mails

Shut up jamal we dont need you

What color is YOUR helmet, friendo?

It doesn't matter if they are or aren't. We do what the fuck we please and the UN is far too much of a bitch to ever directly challenge American authority, especially on our own soil.

I'm not really sure why any other countries would be willing to send their people to die in a vain attempt at keeping our niggers from killing each other. Seems like a waste to me. I wish we didn't even have to waste police resources on them.

niggers are stupid and the national guard is the white man

Against a foreign army landing on our soil? Who cares?

Beware, the Russians and Chinese will put their peacekeepers any chance they get.

Kek, good thing i left a long time ago

Let them come and let them be shot. If the globalist want to start their occupation move under the guise of keeping the nigger problem in check then so be it. It wont be a very pretty aftermath.

>Amerimutts legit feel threatened by the UN
it's the UN you fucking retards, they aren't allowed to shoot anyone which is why they are so useless

Why would I care if the military is deployed against niggers again?
>implying niggers don't shoot anyone on sight anyway

I cut your children's throats, you cocksucker

This. Also why would he go to the UN before the National Guard? Chicago is more and more phuc't as time goes on.

Same, foreign troops on us soil get killed. Legitimate reason for militias to engage

To bait us into shooting an ally or hostile nations soldiers? Imagine if China did send the troops.

>shoot them
> it's war
>don't shoot them
> we're soft

We don't even tolerate our own troops policing civilians, its expressly forbidden. Do you think we'd be ok with foreign troops?

This is something our culture is completely against we can never accept it.

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees- Like you mom does.

Well, Mr totally not an FBI agent, do YOU think it’s right for Chicago’s commissioner to invite a post-national army on our soil because he’s too distrustful of our national government? Trump did already offer to send feds into that rathole.

In Chicago, they want the troops to keep the white people at gunpoint while niggers loot with impunity.

Chicago does NOT care about crime or want to do anything about it. Not the elected leaders, at least, they're enjoying every minute of watching the huddled masses get raped/robbed/killed every fucking day.

>they aren't allowed to shoot anyone
They won't respond properly when we shower them with Molotov and lead then.

>globalist are this desperate

So this is how blacks ruin society

>dumbest most violent niggers get the least dumb least violent niggers in power
>powerful but incompetent niggers can't figure out how to run the government
>government collapses under pressure of violence and rise in unproductivity
>dumb violent niggers take over and let everyone starve
>violent niggers are ousted by foreign tribe
>repeat step one

The UN soldiers don't do anything for nigger countries in Africa when acts of nignog are being carried out right outside the front gate of their UN compound, why do ((Chicago Politicians)) think UN blue helmets would do anything to stop american pavement apes from carrying out acts of nignog on Chicago streets?

It's a nigger. Do you expect him to think ahead?

This

Wait, what's wrong with letting blue helmets kill niggers? They're obviously going into nigger neighborhoods.

Lmao this reminds me of dave Chapelle black bush
"Sanction me UN sanction me with your army oh wait a minute you don't have a motherfucking army so shut your fucking mouth "
youtu.be/2Z9Hvo7p8Dw

>Seasons greetings

the absolute state of cuckert

Its mot a joke, user.

If they enter our country as foreign troops it's DOTR. Legitimate reason for us to light the fire.

Cook County is not a direct UN member as far as I'm aware

they wont do anything except allow nigs to continue to nog while having invaded our land.

>UN invades Chicago
>Patriots arrive to kill UN troops
>niggers get taken out in the crossfire
>????
>Profit!

How about our military? Or is that only for foreign attacks for Jewish interests?

Yup. Best case senario, civil was starts and we lynch every goddamned kike and nigger

I would honestly welcome it at this point, especially if all we wager is Chicago. Can you imagine the nationalist sentiments that could be stirred up with foreign soldiers on our soil?

>imdb.com/title/tt4059702/

watch this, senpai. you'll know, desu.

Russians and Arabs don't understand mercy. American patriotism would have to be more powerful than the brute of said bunch.

this

They wouldn't be so stupid to give us a legit reason to do that... but man we can dream.... every "gun nut" redneck with an ar15 and 1000 rounds shows up carrying guns, ammo, beer, smokes, all riding razor atvs.... it'd be a party

Sorry Merkel nobody kills our niggers but us, that is unless you would like to buy them from us.

>Nigs start gunning down UN troops for gear and armored vehicles
>black lives still matter
>UN signs peace treaty with the Monkey Hive Defense Force

In order to solve a problem the cause has to be acknowledged and clearly the problem is white people.

I can smell it.
Can you Sup Forums?
youtu.be/SPhsSzfAoBA

That Chicago mayor is really incompetent isn’t he?

Obama was already planning to do this

Trump is the biggest fucking cuck faggot if he lets this transpire

I actually think he's malicious.

This is great
>foreign troops land in Chicago with anti-American multicultural attitudes
>leave Chicago in full 1488 mode after getting first-hand experience on what inner-city blacks are really like
Could help redpill Europe

If it transpires we get to show the world what we can actually do.
The right wing will finally show it's teeth.
I wonder, just how flammable blue helmet armor and fatigues are?

Trump already offered to send in US troops, why go to UN?

de-evolving to africa tier
jesus christ

they will turn the world into this