That anime girl that always puts a smile back into your face after a long day of crippling depression

>That anime girl that always puts a smile back into your face after a long day of crippling depression
Tell us about her, Sup Forums.

Hidamari Sketch: A show where the main conflict is what to eat for dinner tonight

I put NNB, Aria and K-on! on at the same time for ultimate comfy.

shes really fun to be around, almost like another dude, but still feminine enough to be cute and fall in love with. doesnt like unnecessary drama, goes straight to the point with everything she does.

I want to put hidden cameras in her room and watch her sleep

How is it possible that Hotarun makes me feel this warmth in my heart? I want to hold her in my arms, i want to know what its like to be loved by Hotarun. She does her best effort every day and embraces her childlike youth. I want to marry Hotaru, Sup Forums. Am I sick?

"Miya-chan what's for dinner?"

"Mushrooms!"

The closest thing to a waifu I have. I love her along with her second incarnation from Heavy Object.

Pretty much all kirara adaptation
except gakkou gurashi

Inb4 reddit

Look at how cute she is!

All of the biyoris fit in this thread.

great taste user
Ran was a real qt indeed ;_;

She's what you call my "waifu" and I love her with every fibre of my being.

Ferris makes my heart go doki doki

she's very gentle, caring and loves sweetsu~

I want to cuddle her (´・◡・`) Just seeing her playful smile makes my heart want to jump out of my chest.

Shinkansen girl.

Good taste user.

After finishing eveything 3 days ago, I can say that it has made me happier than I was for the past 4 months. Natsume always made me smile.

>crippling depression

Unless you're actually a war veteran, then you can probably get over it on your own. I'm not one of those guys who's calling depression fake or calling you a pussy or anything, it might be real, but I'm just saying that you shouldn't let other people tell you what's wrong with you, because they can't understand you as well as you do no matter how much they act like they can. Any "scientist" that tells you depression is like having a cold is absolutely and definitively full of shit. The mind is a bit more abstract than that.

It pains me to see a fellow Hotarufriend suffering for no reason other than because it's cool to suffer nowadays.

You have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

Are you OP?

Hey, fuck off, what he typed cheered me up a bit.

but she dead now

am i cool if i like anime?

Die.

- higher power level than me
- very thoughtful of others
- watches over the retards
- healthy beautiful body
- will make a great mother

Yes, you're very cool. Everyone on Sup Forums is cool in my book.

Shinka thread is over there