mediafire.com/file/xpe3jeb0idzqi8n/To Aru Kagaku no Choudenjibou v10.rar
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ugly too

meido

POST KAMIKURO

annoying brat

An irrelevant joke that has no true place in the story

That applies to like 90% of the cast.

The irrelevant part, sure, but most of the cast did have a place in the story at one time or could had a better place in the story cut out for them

Touma x Frenda was a thing once.

Then Touma lost his memories.

Look what I find guys a retarded pic made from To Aru universe Facebook page.
Unreal.

The threads would literally self-destruct if something like that was revealed.

That means Frenda would have to have been 10 or 11 and Touma 15 or 16. Don't think so. But don't let common sense keep you from beating your dick

It's poorly written but accurate in sentiment. Her appearances in Index should have mirrored her character in Railgun more instead of making her a cock hungry retard

How did you come to that conclusion? Frenda was like 15 at the time of her death.

No? She was 12. At least that's what Railgun said.

Frenda was 14 when she died.

Can you post something to verify this? I could have sworn it was mentioned that she was 12 during her fight with Mikoto which was only a few months before her death

OT15 said she was high school age, so 15 is the most reasonable guess.

Could have sworn 12 was brought up during ITEM's fight with Mikoto. Here in America, high school aged typically can mean anywhere from 13-18.

I remember Misaka saying she looked younger than she was.

There's no age that has ever been specified for her.

You might be thinking of Saiai, she's the only member of Item whose age has been stated.

That must mean Mikoto knew how old she was. It's weird they never specified an exact age, then

>St. Germain was right when he said Touma was responsible for Frenda's death because he wasn't there to save her

>Railgun
>Well written
>Badass character development
She's overall poor written.
Plus what she's facing in railgun is a minor stupid problem, that why she look badass all the time in her manga.
definitely bad comparison due to the obvious reasons.

That's just it, though. I thought it was implied that they were the same age in OT15, with further confirmation in Railgun but maybe I'm wrong idk. If no age was specified, everyone may be wrong and she may be even older

>Frenda's brain gets downloaded into a Rensa and goes after Touma for revenge
>tries to taunt Touma about how he didn't save her and abandoned her
>Touma doesn't know what the hell she's talking about so it doesn't really work
>Touma realizes he must have known her before he lost his memories
>Touma's face when

If Frenda really knew Touma pre memory loss, wouldn't he have somehow saved the orphans she was trying to free without her turning to the darkness?

Suddenly NT7 makes a lot more sense.

>Implying he can even smile anymore.

>implying he deserves to smile

I keep seeing all these images I don't recognize. Was there more than just Railgun and Railgun S?

You're joking right?

Naw. Help me out here.

Railgun is a spinoff of Index. The following stuff are all a part of the series:
>~40 volumes of Index LN, along with two seasons and a manga adaptation
>~100 chapters of Railgun manga, this also has two seasons
>~35 chapters of Accelerator manga, along with 10+ chapters of Idol Accelerator (a spinoff of a spinoff, yeah)
That's where all related images will come from. Not counting all of Kamachi's other works too, like Heavy Object.

You have over a decade of stuff that isn't just Railgun anime.

Shit guess I know what to start next.

So in order the Animes would go:
>A Certain Magic Index
>A Certain Magic Index II
>A Certain Scientific Railgun
>A Certain Scientific Railgun S

Yeah, it's best to watch it in release order.

Whelp, I fucked up I guess. I've already seen Railgun and Railgun S. Just started getting into Anime in the past year, so I'm still kind of going at it blindly at this point.

You're going to love this.
Trust me.
What you are seeing now is my normal state.

This is a Level 5.1

This is a Level 5 that has ascended past a Level 5, or you could just call it Level 5.2

It's not really a big deal, that's just the preferred route. You should probably check out the manga, it's an easy way to get familiar with the series and it's less daunting than trying the LN first.
Also, sniper-chan is best girl.

AND THIS
IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIDIOTHELP MEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The anime only goes into the first 13 LN and maybe 40 chapters of the Railgun Manga.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Kamachi Kazuma - Dengeki N High School
俺にはもうNとファンタジーの定義が見えない
Ore ni wa mou N to Fantasy no Teigi ga
1st series : imgur.com/a/HwOqt
2nd seres : imgur.com/a/3Yvz9
DOWNLOAD ALL 70MB : mediafire.com/file/xb3vw8l1lnj3xiy/KamachiKazuma-Dengeki___NHighSchool.7z

Sorry this one took so much longer than the others.
But I haven't got much to practice this one.
This is what I call a Level 5.3

>[Kamachiverse intensifies]
That demon girl is pretty cute.

Kamachi Kazuma - Dengeki N High School
2nd Series
俺にはもうNと生徒会活動の定義が見えない Ore ni wa mou N to Seitokai Katsudou no Teigi ga Mienai
I can not see the definition of N and student council activities anymore

DOWNLOAD (70MB) same link atRAW Source;
Kihara Kagun (user Raildex)
Scan from 電撃文庫 MAGAZINE Vol.54

Are you saying she's poorly written in Railgun, if so, how?

stop talking shit about my wife

Cute.

You've got a lot of reading regardless, even more so if you get into the author's other works (though none of the others are remotely as long as Index.)

HO summary when?

Something about Mariydi going down in enemy territory and having to team up with a cowtits to unravel the intrigue going on in the battle. At least that's what my limited moon managed to glean.

thanks user

I need to re-read volume 5 for this, it's been too long. I hope we get to see the IA ace.

What's funny is that the picture on the left is from Railgun S.

Think never enough Mikoto in Index and never enough Touma in Railgun.

IMO, I think she's way better in Index than railgun.
At least she got development & relevant in more serious stuff in Index than railgun.
However, I agree with (Only in railgun, though)
Because of all shounen like bullshit (e.g. Nakama power, being a major hero all the time etc)Made her character look poorly written.

>We know Touma was a punk when he first came to Academy City
>He probably met Frenda through the times he got involved with thugs in the underworld
>Got very close to her like all of the other girls he's been involved with
>Probably talked to her about the possibility of leaving the Dark Side of Academy City
>Frenda actually considers it
>Then all of a sudden Touma disappears
>This causes her to fall back into ITEM

Gunha is 5.2 by default.
>still he's only #7.

>richest personality in whole series
>not a single out of character moment
>poorly written
Compared to pretty much everything else in Raildex her writing is acceptable.
>minor stupid problem
That's the whole Raildex except WW3 and probably NT9.

>A character being stressed is bad

She's sad/crazy in the Sister's Arc because she's overwhelmed. All of the Railgun-only arcs have problems she's actually capable of dealing with. There's not much difference between her behavior in the Sister's Arc and her behavior in later Index novels where she gets her shit wrecked by magicians and the like. It's actually pretty good consistent characterization, especially for Kamachi.

are saten and uiharu really friends?

>That's the whole Raildex except WW3, NT9 and NT10.
*Fixed

Yeah, why do you ask?

because

1) saten's reaction to seeing uiharu in that chapter
2) saten has a separate group of friends who call her by her first not last name

>Uiharu's hacking skills and sense of justice disturb Aleister keikakus
>Saten is ordered to distract her

They are, just that Saten is more "friends" with Frenda now.

None of those things nullify their friendship. Yeah, she was definitely into Frenda considering her behavior in the sniper encounter, but it doesn't mean Uiharu's friendship ceases to exist.
I don't remember Saten's other friends well but I just assume she's known them longer than Uiharu.

>They are, just that Saten is more "friends" with Frenda now.
Was

>Mikoto
>not relevant in Index
Have they even read the LN? Touma would be ded without her.

Even if Saten figured out that she died, Frenda could still be at the top of her list of friends.

She figured it out, she knows.

Six Illustration Railgun in Vol 10
Who we miss input in bato.to
(because release on Volume Series
(tankōbon単行本)

Full RAW:
imgur.com/a/7U3d4
Download (116Mb):

Full RAW View:imgur.com/a/7U3d4
Download (116Mb):

I don't recognize this

Neither do I
but when I check (tankōbon/Digital copy)
yes there is

Well I searched it and I found results for Dolly, makes sense considering all the dragon and level 6 stuff. She was pretty forgettable for me, honestly.

>Frenda would have to have been 10 or 11 and Touma 15 or 16

And where on earth is it wrong to date a girl 5 years younger than you?

HOL UP PROTO

I'm pretty sure being a cock hungry retard is normal for a teenage girl. I'm sorry that clashes with your fantasy of girls being pure snowflakes. Plus she's plenty cock hungry in the Railgun manga whenever Touma is around.

Because the rankings are based on curriculum and usefullness to AC research. Gunha is a natural esper and his abilities can't be measured or assessed. He's only classified as a level 5 because he's the strongest gemstone. The other gemstones don't even have levels.

Gunha is awesome

What does it take to be as awesome as Gunha?

GUTS

Stop trying to make a dead character relevant.

Tell that to Kamachi.

なるほど