Trump

What has Trump done as president ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d86bOzNrwG4
youtube.com/watch?v=16Tu3kR77NE
nbcnews.com/news/world/isis-weapons-arsenal-included-some-purchased-u-s-government-n829201
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wait till 2020 bitch

Hi, I can't find the daily POTUS thread. So I'm asking here.

I'm trying to convince someone, but I can't find the biggest name of the chinese factory that Trump helped relocate to the US.
It's making tech, I think smartphones. But it's not Foxconn (that could be relocated too, btw))

I've spent almost an hour on Trump's old twitter posts, IG posts, and on search engines, to no avail. When typing "Trump + relocate + factory" in search engines, you get New York Times articles, revelations that there's a factory making shoes for Ivanka who's moving from China to Africa, etc.

Please help. Name of the company? The Trump team spoke a lot about this maybe one or 2 months ago.

Didn't has dress as Santa Claus, that for GD sure!

youtube.com/watch?v=d86bOzNrwG4

Created a police state that directly targets minorities.

Golf.

Tax hikes for the poor and middle class.

Destroyed the Internet.

Instilled fear in every female rape victim.

Failed to pass legislation. Multiple times.

Was not chosen as TIMEs person of the year.

Stared into the sun without eye protection.

Well he’s bombed Syria, repealed net neutrality, not built a wall and he’s certainly strengthened ties with Israel. Based amirite guise.

Erasing Obongo's legacy, and no one can stop him.

yAaas

Alternatively, can someone give me the link to the white house website, who specializes on the "Made in America" ? Thanks.

Yeah it’s weird that. He seems more focused on undoing umbongo’s work than actually doing anything himself.

immigration down, welfare usage down, unemployment down, stocks up, regulations being gutted, trade deals and defensive deals being renegotiated to be fair to the US, multiple manufacturing plants being built all over the country, outsourcing being made more costly, illegals being shipped off en masse, soon we will get tax cuts, obamacare repeal, and welfare reform.

the best thing he has done so far though is to appoint a good justice to the supreme court.

Obama golfed over 38+ times a year for 8 years straight. Did Obama create the best jobs reports in 2 decades? NO, Trump did.

Did Obama create the best economy in over 44 years? NO, but Trump did.

Did Obama end ISIS? NO (he created it though). Trump ended ISIS!

Trump stopped the TPP and pulled out of Obongo's disastrous Paris accord. I know, who cares about the 1 billion in savings right?

Trump's administration rounded up more than 7000 pedo's that trafficked children (1500+ children saved). Obama and his 65k in hot dog and pizza parties seem a little miffed about this, along with the MSM, I wonder why?

Trump has pulled out of the New York Migrant and refugee declaration. Why does Trump care more about American citizens then flooding the country with un-vetted migrants?

But Obama created a 250 billion trade deal with China? Wrong, But Trump did.

Obama doubled the national deficit by 10 trillion. Trump's administration has spent 1/3rd of what Obama did in his first year - (actually 1/4 if you account for the Yellen's interest rate hikes) but I know you democrats are all Nobel winning economists and know this! HAHAHAHA dumb fucks!

Any notice the record federal taxes collected in Trumps first year? Nope, because you care about 12 diet cokes, fake russian collusion, and all the bs propaganda dumped on you by the CIA-controlled MSM.

It pisses libtards off because all they have are ignorant & dishonest MSM talking points to support their estrogen-filled biases and opinions and Trumptards use facts. MAGA bitches!

Nothing.

He has a hateboner for Obama, though.

can you believe the president doesn;t een know there are 50 states in the US? How did this traitorous piece of shit ever get elected?

youtube.com/watch?v=16Tu3kR77NE

go back to media matters faggot; those dumb fucks love the uniformed and misinformed in their echo chamber of stupidity. Let me guess - you are a democrat - HAHAHAHA - It's not even springtime and snowflakes are melting everyday!

>Stared into the sun without eye protection.

His most defining achievement.

You're just mad because your president is an idiot and you dont want to admit it.

scapegoat: the post

Op here would be great if you added sources

He stopped Obama's practice of arming ISIS.
nbcnews.com/news/world/isis-weapons-arsenal-included-some-purchased-u-s-government-n829201
Us purchased guns found with ISIS fighters 59 days after purchase
Trump stopped the practice earlier this year

WE'RE GOING TO THE MOON

He built the wall. And Mexico paid for it.

Look at how mad nogunz is about all the progress we've made towards taking our country back. lol, wow. Don't forget to renew your butter knife license, sweetie. Couldn't even begin to imagine being this mad.