'How do we fix white women?'

'How do we fix white women?'

This is the wrong question. It's white men who are broken, not white women. The only way to 'fix white women' is by fixing white men

Black men are attractive because they're dominant and sexually exciting. Women crave these things, more so even than financial security

So if you want to 'fix white women', try looking a little closer to home. Get yourself in shape, cultivate some sort of fucking personality for yourself, and white women will no longer need to turn to black men

>black men
>attractive
>can't get matched on Tinder in 2016

this thread is an attempt to protect the social engineering that the deep state uses to control women.

By blaming "Men" for everything the deep state socially engineers women into doing.

just scrap that ugly hag and get yourself a real woman

Truth.

reminder

>literally get paid to fucking "le superior BBC"
>refuse or charge more

The culture is broken because society left the Christian faith that built it. So fuck it, you made the bed now lay in it.

>Niggers
>Marry
Pick one.

>when you literally ask women which ethnicity they find most attractive

I believe the Christian faith is what let all the Jews in.

beat mudsharks, shave their head

get BIG. You got a problem with a girl in the group call em real quick and see what her deal is. Condemnation*

>what she means when she says she like them "dark and masculine"

>Black men are attractive because they're dominant and sexually exciting.

Blacks are rude, violent manlets unable to feel compassion or love. The only reason white women go for them is because Jews tell them they have big dicks and that they should be sexually liberated.

>This is the wrong question.
No, the question is fine, but reason for asking it is not. There's isn't actually a massive problem with white women dating niggers. It happens now and then of course, but white women are actually the least likely to racemix, and you can't fix the few women that are so broken they have to settle for niggers.

TL;DR: OP is pushing a false narrative.

Up until age 20.
Then girls start realizing that this guy can't hold down a job, a car payment, or any sort of useful investment, and they split for chads with more money. At least the white guy on a motorcycle is still digging posts and shit.

>TL;DR: OP is pushing a false narrative.
yes Emil, it's called concern trolling. but it's great because he makes the thread, we drop redpills and facts and the whole thing backfires

It’s hacked and fack noose

>women are wonderful and can do no wrong!
>it's not my fault, it's your fault!

The thread

There's a lot of spoiled "I wanna make daddy mad" coal haulers. Even kike children are same!

Unfortunately by then they are knocked up.

how d឵o i lo឵ok exac឵tly li឵ke him? w឵ho /fi឵t/ h឵ere

It's a circle of suck. Women suck because men suck. Men suck because being manly has been outlawed. Being manly has been outlawed because women have the right to vote. It was manly men with little foresight who doomed everyone by giving in to the nagging hags a century ago.

The problem with white men is that they listen to white women.

Maybe you white boys should stop acting like a bunch of weird spergs

>Black men are attractive because they're dominant and sexually exciting
>Blacks are rude, violent manlets unable to feel compassion or love.

To the female lizard brain these 2 things are the same.

hope modal realism is true

Asian pussy was MADE for white cock

Lift heavy, do compound exercises and eat like a horse. Can't fix your face though.

Can You LARP in some other forum? We live in reality in here. Its rare to see an attractive white women with a black. That's why its your fetish.

Nah.
Even if you're the type to give it up that early, you're probably using a condom.

this is the one time i will defend women. the only ones who go for bbc are those with nothing to lose. white women of any appreciable worth do not date blacks. white women laugh at blacks like they laugh at cats, but do not value them above that. white women belong only to bwc. the real and only problem is that white women and white men don't want or can't afford kids. these faggot ass threads ruin the board. shame on you op you infantile retard

Like a plastic gook you stupid flaggot?

I wonder who's behind this (((post))).
>Goyim need to marry white women.
>Avi Shekelstein needs to earn money in legal fees for (((his))) family when she cheats on you with Tyrone, from down the street.
Fuck white women. I'll seed my based, non-degenerate Asian woman.

So this time I was alone with my cousin, I thought she was presenting herself to me and I made my move and kissed her, oh boy I was wrong, now everyone in the family thinks I'm some sort of creep

Here's my tip, don't even try, it's not worth it

Hispanic numba 1!

get cucked white boi

Enslave them.

>white women of any appreciable worth do not date blacks
trips of truth have spoken
/thread

this!

>t-the jews are why I dont have a girlfriend

why dont you cucks ever give women responsible for shit they do

no a REAL woman not a plastic gold digging nigger loving yt """woman""""

Was cooking here to say take a look at yourself... Yes that's right. If they want to go burn the coal then you shouldn't want to get the sloppy seconds. But you have to get real too. If you're not successful or have some sort of deformity or severe health condition then you shouldn't expect these girls to be attracted to you.
Get the best possible female partner you can, do not fucking settle for coal burners. Even if you're not white, keep to the same culture/ethnicity and further the lineage and values. If they've fucked others then they don't have as much admiration for preserving their own.
I'd honestly go for an uglier girl who's a virgin than a great looking one with more pussy traffic than Heathrow.

Find out if she will love your child more than love you, and that's the one. Because fuck you if there's a kid then the kid comes first.

You can't fix them. This is what feminism and cultural marxist subversion does.

are jaw exercises a real thing
do they really work

As black man who's dated multiple white women. OP is right.

There's not enough "men" in your community. Get your shit together and stop raising nu-males.

No you're as much a cuckold as the one who asks the question. You talk about 'black' males as if you worship them.

Yes, tiny vaginas.

The result is racial annihilation either way, good luck faggot

You can just form your side muscles. You can not change your jawline to look exactly like him. No.
But you can be more than pol trash, if you walk the glorious path of /fit/.

Any woman that fucks niggers and gets found out in their later years has major issues with finding a permanent mate. If they have a half breed mongrel they will be by themselves. Every other race looks down on them.

>get in shape bro, spend countless hours lifting, dressing nice, taking good care of yourself so you'll have a used up whore by your side that will leave you on sight if she thinks she can do better

How about fuck you?

Chew lots of gum. Look at Matt Stonie's youtube channel. He's a competitive eater and has been training his jaw muscles by eating so damn much. Look at how he looks in his older videos vs how he looks now.

>ACKSHULLY
Slow the fuck down with this big brained nigger shit.
We get it, we have too many neets, fatties, and autists. Women still need to be fixed. To deny this is to selectively ignore reality because you care too much about your shitty point being right.

Who hurt you user? Mommy?

it's like pic related come to life

good this world will be a better place without white girls.

nice try cunt. not today. the problem, is how mindless women are. some are fine, but very few can think for them selves. "buh buh kim kardashian..............".
yeah, shes fucking a coon. a really retarded coon at that. blacks just a fashion statement post millenium. i dont want to be that cunt that sounds racist, but wtf does anyone white woman want a fucking black man for? i dont shag sheep for 2 reasons. 1st being ) im not welsh. 2nd being im only interested in breeding with my own species.

No way.

Agreed. Make those black pills your motivation bros.

>posting image of interracial couples refutes statistics
wtf I love anecdotal evidence now

They're allowed to vote btw

Nobody believes that, not even Jews

I was gonna say make yourself more attractive, but you already covered that.

As soon as we figure out a way to grow our dicks, the blacks will have nothing left over whites. That's the only reason white women are flocking to blacks.

>That's the only reason white women are flocking to blacks.
Yeah the fat ones who no one gives a shit about

Is it race betrayal if you pump and dump a white-presenting mulatto girl?

white bois missing out on girls like this :((( jk no thanks.

The premise of this post is retarded as white women are not actually flocking to niggers in any significant numbers and the single most important thing for improving your attractiveness to the opposite sex is good interpersonal communication skills. Hanging out at gyms and regurgitating whatever nonsense you saw on the TV are second to this.

Put 10,000 of them (at a time)in a collessum style battle royal to the death. Those who refused to fight are killed on the spot. Only 50 will get to leave.

agreed most coal burners cant get the white boy they dream of so they change their preferences to black males and let everyone know of it... pathetic

Your mom is a white fuck up probably fucked a nigger before, will pay the toll soon.
However, you don't fix them. Hakuna Matata mofucka. Let the cycle continue, maybe you'll die a virgin ( maybe for good reason(((fag)))) but the white kid you see wallking down the street has a better chance. It'll happen

You've bought into jewish media propaganda.

Blacks are not sexually exciting. That is entirely a meme constructed by the jewish media trying their best to portray black people as hip, cool, etc. and counter the reality that they're stupid , violent, perpetually unemployed or criminal, riddled with STDs, etc. what the jewish media is trying to do , with considerable success, is equivalent to making trailerpark hillbilly white trash cool and sexy and hip.

So yes white men can do more but acting as though it is just normal reality that niggers are seen as desirable is totally false. it is pure jewish propaganda trying to push niggers as much as possible in music and tv that is responsible for increased coal burning.

>gold digging nigger loving...
getting blacked isn't the way to riches, traditionally it leads to being a broke ass
single mother with a history of battered wife syndrome and possible drug addiction

white pussy was MADE for black cock

*Hispanic cock, if you're following the same rules as

> How do we fix white women going for black men

You don't.

Eventually these lower IQ will mix with nigger and take their gene to black path.

Their children will be brown and their children will be black.

It will be easier to spot them.

HOW DARE YOU FUCKING LIE GOYS

>tfw will never be cucked by a white slut or divorced at all
>tfw will have children with the girl i love
>tfw complete happiness and daily sex in the marriage bed
Damn, the beta life just fucking sucks :^)

If only I would have waited for the virgin white princess that doesn't exist. I just settled for a Asian virgin qt. Oh, woe is me, lads! Agony!

>b-but I b-bet you're a roastie! how dare you say it's men's fault! it's not, it's womenzz

White women are complete trash.

Any source on that bumb bitch?

If you were not aware Africa was one of the few continents were the majority of researched men were allowed to "self report". And yet no one questions the legitimacy of the """"study""""

haha, you don't, white women don't want white guys anymore
stick to yellow girls, faggot

Women are lazy and don't want to be held to white mens standards