Code Geass

>"By the way... I can see you."
What did he mean by this? Did he mean physically or philosophically? Was he referring to her naked flesh or her internal self embodied by her soul? Was this truly the thinking man's anime of its generation? It's existential scenes like this that really make you ponder the meaning of life as it applies to interpersonal being.

>Have sex with me user
OP's thoughts
>"Is this a trap? I certainly can't remember raising her levels of affection to the point of this? Sure, I've been a virgin for +18 years and I'd like to lose it with a special someone? Is this girl special to me?
~3 mins later of not speaking
>umm, user I'll be leaving now, it's ok to have said you don't want me..

goddamn why is lelouche such a faggot i'd bust so many nuts in Kallen

nigga for real tho how can any homie not smash that

>Not CC
Then again this is before she came back to lulu so yeah nigga's gay

She was planning on killing lelouch on the spot, now imagine if he acted like a nigger. We all know how much of a wimp lelouch is, heck he got outrun by a small princess that never run in her life.

but who was phone?

Means he has eyes

Quit smoking bro

>Have sex with me.
I expect Spaghetti.

What did he meme by this?

the maid

Pretty sure he's just able to see with his eyes.

he meant walk him home gently

Code Geass thread?
Posting best girl

I honestly think like this when 3d approach me.

I'd shag Kallen to the depths of hell

>CG thread
>4/5 pics are Karen, none worst girl
has Sup Forums reached enlightenment?

I wouldn't go that far to call C.C. worst girl. There are much, much worse in the Code Geass.

Still, I'll always be a Kallenfag, and I look forward to more of her in Resurrection

Shirley is Lelouch only love.

Where's masquerade-kun when ya need him.

He's crying over Shirley's grave while jerkin it to masquerade

S1 outfit > S2 outfit

After he saw CC he felt no need to chase after any other girl

It's not her body or her soul he was looking at; he was seeing himself through her. Simultaneously, she herself was applying what's known as that looking glass mirror and was truly seeing herself for the very first time through his eyes. This truly was a double revelation of intrapersonal retrospect via interpersonal continuity.

only the vocal minority prefers worst girl anyway

Lelouch was imparting wisdom on Kallen through metaphorical language and that Lelouch was really saying to Kallen, "you're naked you fucking moron so close the fucking shower curtain".

don't ijimeru the kallen

>Have sex with me user
That statement is almost never said and always implied. Besides, it might indeed be a trap. Like she actually a succubus or something.

He just wanted to address the issue of her butt being in the wide open for all to see, simpleton.

>smashing kallen

You've never even ordered and eaten pizza with her

>Kallenfags

It's pathetic to watch you honestly.

So I just finished watching this and is Lelouch gay? He never chases after any girl and he never shows any interest in them except when he blushes while talking with Shirley. But in the end it's all Shirley/Kallen/CC taking the initiative. Meanwhile while Suzaku was piercing Lelouch with his giant sword he hugged him close and gently caressed his face.

regardless of how good the story is

why...why are the reference images so fucking bad for this show? they seem to do everything right from the animation to the CGI, but the actual characters themselves are disproportionate and ridiculous

I can't wait for their tears

Oh look it's a worstgirlfag

Memes aside, CG really made you think at some points.

>Zero's duel against Guilford
>asks that riddle about if he would choose to buckle under evil or become evil to defeat a greater evil
>CC and Xing Ke comment that it's a paradox because evil would remain either way
>Lelouch chooses to become evil to defeat a greater evil
>that's literally what happened by the end of the series, and as said earlier evil still remained, in the form of emperor/tyrant Lelouch
>but Lelouch performs yet another miracle by killing himself and proving the paradox wrong

Really got the neurons firing.

?
Gino is indeed Kallenfag.

shirley/kallen > milly/conrnelia > nina > cc

you know it's true

but you're not gino

Indeed I don't care about worst shit girls like Kallen.

No time for sex when Nunally needs to be protected.

>it was the maid
classic

You don't want to have sex with someone you love?
What are you, a manslut?

Why is that ass so unsexy? Don't japanese people know how to draw a sexy butt?

CG has pretty good asses honestly.

Code Geass defined pizza butt though.

Calling it now, she's gonna die in S3.

finally a good thread on Sup Forums

>Kallenfags think they're the majority
This is just sad

This desu. Who needs others when you have CC?

>50 replies
>18 images
>only one best girl
I'm here to fix this shit

Such a quality butt

everytime a ccfag post in a cg thread that thread dies

i wonder why

well lets fix that by posting best girl

fbi comes

We'll probably never see her nipples ever again.

I think your looking for meaning where there is none. A lot of deep shit in this series but I think it's pretty safe to assume this one can be taken at face value. Seems more like comic relief at the end of a serious moment to me.

>Pretending to be aloof when you're directly next to a naked woman
Or, you know, you could've wait until after she got out of the shadow.

What if Lelouch is actually dead?

CUTE

I wonder how they were all feeling after the events of Zero's Requiem.

I wonder what face will she make when she sees Lelouch again in S3.

>Kallen
>best anything
Hahahahahahahahaha

>Sure, I've been a virgin for +18 years

ONLY 18+ ?

Well you callencucks post every half a hour so that your shitty thread won't die.
You also try to bait CCfags into posting as well.
Pathetic.
Looking forward to see you fags btfo for good.

It has been over a decade and people still don't get that Lulu is a siscon.

S3 can be the season where CC finally make her wish for death happen
have you ever consider that? cant wait for that happen and see people like you get btfo too

>He didn't watch the show

He loved her so much that he couldn't wait to cover her in his juices.

>Please, be gentle to me
user's thoughts
>She wants me to walk her home gently

For real though he just has good self control and probably a below-average sex drive. It would be hard to take over the world if he allowed himself to be distracted by such things.

Unironically briliant writing

I wanna see their fucking faces when they realize what Lelouch actually did
>Their faces when they all realize they got played
>Their faces when they all realize that they were doing exactly what he wanted them too
>Their faces when even when Lelouch lost, he still won

Dont forget the best
>Ohgi's face when he realizes Lulu arranged him to be the Prime Minister after he betrayed him
I hope Ohgi gets extremely BTFO and then dies

We got to see a little bit, but I wanted to how the felt after putting some thought to it. Like would they all be depressed a month later, that Lelouch was a fucking mastermind and they felt bad by betraying him?

Thats like pretty much what it was for Kallen, I bet.

Name one besides racist science bitch.

so its pretty much a given that lelouch is immortal right?

Every thread

Ohgi's bitch wife.

My prediction for S3:
>Lulu & Shirley are rescurected
>The death of CC
>Kallen end up as Suzaku's housewife

Chiba, Todoh's slut

Nice try.
Worst girl is never coming back.

But why?

t. clueless virgin

Damn, I remember starting middle school and watching this God-tier anime. Re-watched it so many times. Not sure which is better, this, or Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (it's certainly better than the original FMA).

I thought this scene was so cool. Best word to describe it was "titillating". Now I'm completely desensitized. I could give a fuck about this scene any more and it makes me sad.

>using virgin as an insult on Sup Forums

Guys, I think I've found the inspiration for LeLouch. What Geass would he have?

>best girl
I am all big brother needs.

>What did he mean by this?
He meant that he could see her but couldn't do anything about it because Kallen will accept no less than the Gino dick. She hasn't even met Gino yet but her longing for Gino's 13 inch erect Penis to rip her tight pussy apart transcends meaningless concepts such as time and space. Gino's cock defies the laws of physics.

AY HOL UP
SO YOU BE SAYIN LIKE WE WUZ CODE GAYASS N SHIET

yet you're still a worstgirlfag and kallen is still bestgirl

>worstgirlfags think they're anything but a minority

>ccfags damage control
Every time.

he's not wrong though

>He meant that he could see her but couldn't do anything about it because I will accept no less than the Gino dick. I haven't even met Gino yet but my longing for Gino's 13 inch erect Penis to rip my tight boipucci apart transcends meaningless concepts such as time and space. Gino's cock defies the laws of physics.
ok

This. She'll be back with a geass power of her own and Lulu will break down when he realizes while masquerade plays in the background.