u.nya.is/vawmtv.png
imgur.com/a/U1uDF
i.imgur.com/xNH5xHQ.jpg
a.pomf.cat/hxqdrl.jpg
i.imgur.com/7VFvMO6.jpg
imgur.com/a/VvdGj
imgur.com/je0wkJ2
desuarchive.org/a/thread/151249709/#151297166
ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1VMpSIpXXXXacXXXXq6xXFXXXQ/Free-Shipping-InuYasha-Kikyo-font-b-Miko-b-font-Kimono-Anime-Cosplay-font-b-Costume-b.jpg
imgur.com/a/UYEAI
imgur.com/a/DtHKZ
i.imgur.com/U2egTmI.jpg
imgur.com/a/C5n0t
imgur.com/a/GVFtR
imgur.com/a/DoRxk
imgur.com/a/yB67J
i.imgur.com/qKn0iKq.jpg
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/comic.php#nav
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/comic_02.php#nav
imgur.com/a/1MOub
imgur.com/a/2y034
imgur.com/a/cXQwl
imgur.com/a/OyS5P
i.imgur.com/V0XmiZo.jpg
i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg
i.imgur.com/3KrmYnL.gif)
i.imgur.com/SK7txY2.jpg)
imgur.com/a/tuOez
i.imgur.com/mwpQD6N.jpg
i.imgur.com/ouH7HLO.png
i.imgur.com/AglsdzI.png)
i.imgur.com/dX7oOIP.jpg
imgur.com/8kyMiu8
dropbox.com/s/zohdv4y0pvki0un/cc ref large.jpg
dropbox.com/s/vb2538tyqckwdxr/liberty enlightening the world ref.png?dl=0
imgur.com/a/HAKVd
imgur.com/a/rqZOs
imgur.com/a/eNFLh
imgur.com/a/UzLsn
imgur.com/dD5pF3Q
imgur.com/a/s6wR0
imgur.com/a/fU9wJ
imgur.com/a/JnOzq
imgur.com/a/HpIhy
youtu.be/Z4ExDRvBR-M
youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g
youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
imgur.com/sCiHDk6
imgur.com/a/Bgep5
a.pomf.cat/jzgmgl.png
i.imgur.com/9jUMjKZ.jpg);
imgur.com/a/qb9zL)
imgur.com/a/fzFnw
i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/21/64/6f/21646f1d49d17602e19b477909744158.jpg
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/aa/80/36/aa80369dc34ae4294c34487ab5223232.jpg
imgur.com/a/eV64P
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting something kind of big this time:

I'd like Tharja looking at a third place medal and acting kind of dejected, and then have my SI come in to congratulate her for it.
Maybe saying something sappy like "You're number 1 to me". Anything Valentines related with her, solo or with SI is fine too.
SI - imgur.com/a/0LyYQ
Tharja - imgur.com/a/fdPxg

Otherwise:

Playing a Switch wondering when she'll be announced for Fire Emblem Warriors.

Preparing a bento or baking something happily(Can be Valentines related).

Even if it's off season, wearing the reindeer tiara she got in Heroes.
It's only a neck up shot so far, in the bottom center of my ref.

Playing Heroes on a smartphone or a tablet.

Wearing anything from these albums.
imgur.com/a/5XApL
imgur.com/a/mvtME

Requesting Kukuru. Some suggestions would be maybe her trying on new clothes or watching TV / playing games in a dark room. Feel free to draw anything else that you’d like as well.

Since it's Valentine's day soon, I would like to request Mai Natsume presenting chocolate and/or sweets on her chest similarly to this: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1477712

Another suggestion is Mai preparing chocolates. E.g.: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2559488

A suggestion for a joint request is Mai Natsume and Mai Kawakami together doing a partner stretch, e.g.: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2380646 or sparring, e.g. danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1871233

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Requesting something cute and Valentine’s related, like Rias holding up a box of chocolates or a wine glass with her ahoge.

Or Rias dressed as Quetzalcoatl from Kobayashi-san chi no Maidragon imgur.com/a/IxsHf, that’s good too.

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated, Valentine's stuff especially so. Thanks and have a nice day.

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari in her adult version doing what's on top of the reference, please!

Though if you would like to do something else, maybe something Valentine's day related? Like Akari receiving either a bouquet or a single red rose.

Please and thank you very much if you pick this up!

Requesting Cyan:

-getting a bouquet of roses
-on the kitty wiggler (i.imgur.com/nmGZXAU.gifv)
-PoV earrubs (i.imgur.com/9eBrJy2.jpg)
-with big fat cat tats (i.imgur.com/eFaDsJE.jpg)
-a little chubby, trying to fit into jeans but can't pull them over her butt. Maybe thinking that she needs to lay off the sweets
-in heat, sprawled out on top of a bed
-Joint request with Irisu. Cyan drinking a strawberry shake with a smile, while Irisu drinks a raspberry shake with a scowl

Something else cute or lewd is fine

Good evening, requesting please Orihime receiving two heart-shaped Valentine’s boxes of chocolate and a handwritten love letter, blushing heavily, and maybe saying appropriate like “Happy Valentine’s Day” or “I love you too.” Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you.

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba in a sexy polaroid photo with her bangs covering one of her eyes,
blushing with a smile, one of the straps of her shirt coming off her shoulder, and a lipstick kiss mark on the border.
-Larger reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Natsume in either of the following
- sending user a picture of herself partially undressing or wearing naked kneesocks spelling "Come home soon, Valentine" with chocolate icing.
- a POV of her asking for a hug
- happily holding a bouquet of red tulips I grew for her
- anything Valentine's related is cool as well

Kneesocks reference: i.imgur.com/LxojezJ.jpg

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

-In some sleepwear that is not pajamas
-Giving in PoV a valentine's gift (shape and contents is up to the artist)

Or something cute or cutelewd at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time!

Good evening WWD!

Requesting the following of my Mamimi:

- A POV Date scene in her alternate costume. i.imgur.com/jOzDbtF.jpg

- Snuggling with a plush or daki of my SI.

- A POV bed shot of her laying on her side, with one arm extended out.

- Mamimi and my SI using one another's hand to form a heart.

- Kiss POV

SI reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Thank you, and have a great weekend!

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly wearing a ball gown, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request my lovely Madotsuki. In-particular I'd like to request something romantic (and preferably POV) for Valentine's Day, anything in that vein would be great. (Cute)Lewd is ok, but I would prefer nothing directly explicit or 'slutty', please.

(More) specific request ideas:
I'd love to see her wearing this dress, or something similar. (It's based on the Jellyfish from YN, if you're curious) i.imgur.com/jYelrkR.jpg
Her shyly exchanging a Valentine's Day gift with the viewer.
Her lovingly placing a white tulip in a vase. For reference: i.imgur.com/9QDifD1.jpg
Her having a romantic dinner with the viewer.

Or any combination of the above!

Requesting Mai Kawakami in any of the following

-holding a heart shaped chocolate in her mouth pointing it towards the viewer with her eyes closed and blushing while saying this sentence 早くしなさい!恥ずかしい if possible.
-pointing at something while laughing heartily
-Joint request with Mai Natsume doing a partner stretch or in a sparring match

Anything cute, cutelewd or cool is fine too. Please and thank you.

Requesting my lovely Kiririn, anything is always appreciated as long as it isn't too lewd and in good taste, but here's some ideas.

A SI+Waifu interaction photo, with us taking a selfie together and posting it on her SNS, maybe with a comment about Valentine's day like so: imgur.com/a/CgTGs
SI ref: imgur.com/a/RI7qS

Other suggestions, maybe her trying to bake? She's apparently not very good, but still!

Thank you in advance for considering, have a great weekend, and holiday!

Kindly requesting my beautiful fiancée Celica A Mercury.

Since it's nearly Valentine's day, anything loving or romantic would be appreciated, but I have some specific ideas, either

-Her giving or receiving chocolate
-Naked apron

thank you so much

Requesting Watashi, specifically, a PoV shot of waking up beside her in the morning, seeing her cute sleeping face. Alternatively, her being lazy in a naked_tracksuit outfit like Gab's from Gabriel Dropout (i.imgur.com/2NDxb3E.jpg), with messier hair than usual, maybe also playing video games.
Also, in a joint request with Shion , Shion and Watashi accidentally bumping into each other and their long, fluffy hair getting into a cute tangled mess

Anything else cute or reasonably lewd, especially anything Valentine's Day related, is fine as well.

Requesting Hiyoko trying to hide a box of chocolates behind her back. Thank you!

Requesting Her in a wedding dress imgur.com/a/qNuBo
Receiving or giving a heart shaped box of chocolate
A mini Aigis in a chocolate box with some chocolate imgur.com/a/6e6dV
In some red or pink lingerie maybe with some chocolate on her body also
Her having chocolate drizzled all over body covering her up and maybe some hearts or writing saying " I love you or happy Valentines Day" imgur.com/a/P9eIS
With a heart shaped piece of chocolate in her mouth facing the viewer maybe with heart pupils if her eyes are open imgur.com/a/Q5C6C, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend. and a happy Valentines Day.

Requesting a POV dinner date with Astolfo.

Or a hairstyle collection similar to image related: imgur.com/a/Pf8rz

Or wearing Kanna from maid dragons outfit And by that i mean exactly what she's wearing, even the size. Ref: imgur.com/a/cgPAZ

Please and sankyu!

Requesting my Sophie casually relaxing and popping tiny valentine's chocolates into her mouth.

Requesting my husbando Ichimatsu as any of the following:

*trying his hardest to eat the terrible cookies made for him
*eating sweets
Anything cute would be fine, and if you like to stay off-model, here's a reference: imgur.com/a/Wjiwa and anything with my SI: imgur.com/bq7b0rr.png would be nice!

Thank you in advance and have a great weekend!

Since it's almost Valentines Day, requesting my lovely dear Anna in frilly white lingerie holding out a heart shaped box of chocolate.

Anything unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine too.

requesting Chie Sasaki
- with a love letter and chocolate
- trying to make valentine's chocolate
- anything else is welcome

Could I request Yasuna restlessly trying to stay awake, slumping over and such in a chair or on a couch

Lewdy Dewdy
Her in a one piece pulling on the straps to tease her chest or reveal it

Hi, this weekend I'll be requesting my Yotsugi wearing Kanna Kamui's outfit from Kobayashi-san ( ref:u.nya.is/bryuzt.png )

Alternatively her enjoying a icecream cup, like the reference, either of those would be fine, they are both tasty, ( ref: u.nya.is/vawmtv.png ) those are just two ideas, anything cute a drawfriend has worked on will be greatly appreciated, I just ask it not be suggestive, lewd or offensive, thank you and have great weekend.

Requesting any of these Valentine ideas with my goddess:
-PoV of her grabbing me about to give me a chocolate with her mouth. Optional: wearing lewd lingerie or naked ribbons. Refs imgur.com/a/U1uDF
-Nepu doing this: i.imgur.com/xNH5xHQ.jpg Giving me a heart-shaped chocolate box with her pantsu on it.
-PoV of a date at nighttime or during sunset.

Purple Heart ref: a.pomf.cat/hxqdrl.jpg
My SI ref: i.imgur.com/7VFvMO6.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Posting for Karenfriend.

Hello everyone

For Valentinesday I'd like to request Karen Shirogane either:
- eskimokissing
- receiving some flowers for valentines day
- getting princess carried
Anything cute is always welcome, just as wings, horns and glasses. Maybe a halo too. No lewd please
Have a nice week all!
SI ref imgur.com/a/VvdGj

Good evening everyone,
Requesting my beloved Ivis in something Valentine related. Like some of the following:
-Offering chocolate to the viewer while being nervous
-Offering herself while being covered in chocolate while being embarrassed.

Of course anything else is fine as long as it's in good taste and hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine with your waifu/husbando.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune dragging user to the bedroom by the foot with one of her tails, wearing her purple dress and asking user if he wants to find out if she's wearing anything underneath, or drinking a cup of tea at a cafe during the night. For valentine's day, her wearing nothing but having her hair fall in the right places to cover her lewd parts while sitting on a bed with a birthday/ valentine's banner hanging from the ceiling or posing like this ( imgur.com/je0wkJ2 ) with a smug look and blush on her face. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting nohohon covering her mouth next to a lurantis

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request my beloved Noir and user carving their initials upon a tree mine are KM, or:
-walking together in the evening, with the snow gently falling and holding hands.
-receiving chocolates and a bouqet of flowers from user.
-sleeping at a desk, working on a v-day present for user.

If none does not fit your fancy, anything where she is happy or being cute/cool would be appreciated. Any lewd is discouraged, but still acceptable.

Thank you very much and please, have a most joyous weekend!

I'd like to request Uni. Something for Valentine's Day would be great.
With her own "Goddess" appearance like her big sister's in 4 Goddess Online. Reloading a shotgun (for example, Remington 1100, Mossberg 500, Winchester Model 12) all the while in her normal outfit, a tactical uniform, or her 4GO outfit. Any action-y things like straight out of John Woo or such is also great.
I'll have desuarchive.org/a/thread/151249709/#151297166 , and her wearing an apron baking a cake, or walking through a Winter-cresten nature path in a thin-medium coat, as an alternative. Virgin killing clothes are okay as well.

Requesting Carol Olston in a miko outfit
ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1VMpSIpXXXXacXXXXq6xXFXXXQ/Free-Shipping-InuYasha-Kikyo-font-b-Miko-b-font-Kimono-Anime-Cosplay-font-b-Costume-b.jpg

Requesting Law receiving a heart-shaped box of anatomically correct heart plushies.
Here's a reference of what I mean.
imgur.com/a/UYEAI

It could be me giving them to him, or he could just be opening the box. Him being either tsun, completely unphased or confused would be perfect reactions.

Me: imgur.com/a/DtHKZ

If you could give him a wedding ring as well that'd be super swell.

Requesting my waifu on a cute date in celebration of Valentine's Day. Ideas can be from a POV from across a table or holding onto my arm. For something extra, maybe some VN-style dialog boxes mixed in with Fallout-style Skill/Perk checks to woo her.

Or for something really lewd, her "wearing" some decorative cream
i.imgur.com/U2egTmI.jpg

Or just in the bath/shower with her
imgur.com/a/C5n0t

For in something unrelated, her wearing the Desert Sorcerer's Set from Dark Souls 2 after the last DLC for DS3 has announced that they're back
imgur.com/a/GVFtR

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra a cute valentine bedsexytime~

additional references as usual imgur.com/a/ZaRXI

hope you have a wonderful weekend everyone~

Kindly requesting Colette and myself cuddling, her as the big spoon, whispering Ehehe, got you
Alternatively, pov lap-pillow
or anything else extremely adorable

Requesting anything super cute, super romantic, or super heartwarming of my angel this Valentine's.

A couple ideas:
- Laying down, arms open, asking me to come and listen to her heartbeat
- Leaning forward with a chocolate heart in her mouth
- Hit by cupid's arrow, blushing with heart pupils
- Tastefully seductive, wrapped in ribbon with dashes of melted chocolate on her
- Handing me a Valentine's card that reads "from: Tsubaki to: Tim", looking bashfully away
- POV handholding

Thank you if you take the time to draw her. Please have a good weekend and if you have a beloved, I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's with them!

Good day WWD
Hope your week went well
I am requesting Erwin Smith
-POV of him giving a nice bouquet of flowers
-POV of him blushing and looking surprised when receiving a nice small gift
-looking frustrated and embarrassed while in a cupids outfit

Thanks and take it easy

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, requesting Honoka making a large chocolate cake.

Have a great weekend.

Hello, drawfriends!

I would like to request my lovely husband Izaya spiking (or just holding) the Vince Lombardi Trophy: imgur.com/a/DoRxk

I'd also love to see him in that virgin killer sweater that's been popular recently. Maybe something Valentine's related?

Of course, if you would like to do something else that would also be great.

Thank you!

Requesting my husbando, Reigen Arataka receiving a valentine's chocolate, with him blushing or acting surprised because of it.

Anything else nice and cute or romantic is always appreciated, thanks.

Requesting Gazer wearing the new meme sweater backwards.
[ imgur.com/a/yB67J ]

I would also like to see her wearing a tiny bikini or a cute sweater, or chocolate instead of her goo.
I'm always a fan of cute pictures featuring her butt or her fluffy tail.

Me and her swapping outfits would be cute.
I'd be embarrassed and she'd be smug; she only wears her goo usually.
SI reference: i.imgur.com/qKn0iKq.jpg (embed)

Joint ideas: tailbrushing with Hinagiku, hairbrushing with Natsuki.

Good job Australian Satan

Requesting Kneesocks making some Valentine's chocolates, or giving some to the viewer in POV.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Incredibly beautiful
rip Aigisfag

Requesting Cynthia from Pokemon, please. Possibly of her drawn in Riyo-style:
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/comic.php#nav
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/comic_02.php#nav
Or a Valentine's themed drawing.
Thank you for your consideration.

Wow, thats pretty.

Requesting my awesome wife, Nozomi Kaminashi, in one of the following:

-Bumping her butt with Ibara for a joint request with # and his lovely wife.

- Her hair being really long like Rapunzel's. A POV of climbing her hair would be amazing.

-Anything else that's cute of her would be appreciated.

Thank you for considering and have a good weekend

Requesting my handsome husbando Kousaka Kyousuke taking a Valentines Day themed purikura with my SI imgur.com/a/1MOub or a winter date. Handholding encouraged. Refs/Inspiration: imgur.com/a/2y034

Alternatively:
-Wearing one of these St. Louis Blues Jerseys imgur.com/a/cXQwl
-Cosplaying Ryu Hayabusa imgur.com/a/OyS5P
-Being fed or eating chocolate (POV/SI is fine)

Thank you in advance. Anything else as long as he's happy and smiling and nonlewd is welcomed. Remember to take it easy and have fun drawing.

Twrl?

With Valentine's day coming soon, requesting Morgan:

-Handing over a box of chocolates to the viewer while blushing
-Preparing Valentine's chocolate in a naked apron
-Wearing the virgin killer sweater

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine too.
Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Requesting my dear Solle, please and thank you!

Hi WWD. Hope everyone's week has been going well.
I would like to request Sakuya from Utawarerumono in any of the following:

-With her hands forming a heart
-Wearing a nightgown and some fuzzy bunny slippers
-Wearing a yukata like this: i.imgur.com/V0XmiZo.jpg
-Wearing an apron

Here's another version of the reference picture if you need one:i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend

Requesting Rika, something like where she confesses with all her heart under the setting sun would be great.
Anything cute/romantic/solo lewd would be nice too.

Of course anything with chocolates is the best!

Requesting Oora

Happy Friday, everyone.

Requesting my darling Miia, charging up a Love-Love Spirit Bomb, making it as big as a small sun. (i.imgur.com/3KrmYnL.gif)

Or trying her best to read cookbooks, or actually make a delicious batch of chocolate eggs for Valentine's Day with user.

Or for something lewd, Miia kissing me like this. (i.imgur.com/SK7txY2.jpg)

If there's anything else cute, or cool you can think of, I'd be happy to hear or share ideas. Thank you very much.

??

Requesting please!
Perhaps handing the viewer a partially eaten chocolate heart would be nice, considering that Valentine's is soon. Alternatively, dressed as Heroine X Alter from Fate/Grand Order might be nice too. These are just suggestions however, so feel free to do something else if you'd like.
Additional ref:
imgur.com/a/tuOez

Thank you very much.

Requesting anything of Misato Tachibana please, cutelewd is fine. If you would like a more specific request then I would like to see her doing one of these.

- Dressed and ready for a Valentine's Day dinner/outing and looking either happy or slightly embarrassed
- Presenting herself as a Valentine's gift by having nothing but melted chocolate on her body
- Standing around a Sakura tree with some petals flying in the wind
- In a field and making herself a flower crown

Of course anything else is fine as well.

Heya WWD, I'm requesting my dear Deedlit laying on a bed with some chocolates and asking if I'll "have dinner, a bath... or me?" in i.imgur.com/mwpQD6N.jpg

Alternatively, Deed in any of the following situations:

-On a picnic with user
-Dressed like Zelda, whilst casting magic ( i.imgur.com/ouH7HLO.png )
-Wearing a Pilot suit from Gundam Thunderbolt (i.imgur.com/AglsdzI.png)

Anything else cute or comfy is very much appreciated!

More Deedlit refs: i.imgur.com/dX7oOIP.jpg
Have a great weekend and a lovely Valentine's day!

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Offering a chocolate heart she has in her mouth to the viewer
• Wearing some cupid themed lingerie about to shoot an arrow
• The viewer opening a box of chocolates to find a smol Maka inside

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute or valentines related of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting Hakodate Omiko holding hands with me from my POV like in the reference, with her holding a box of heart shaped chocolates in her other hand while walking in the park smiling at me.
Anything else is also fine, and happy soon-to-be Valentines Day!

Requesting Tamamo!
Anything romantic and couples related for valentines is appreciated! Maybe kissing or hugging. Or a date, maybe sharing a dessert would be nice.
My SI: imgur.com/8kyMiu8

Not him, but they clearly said to re-request, the Lawfag did so too.

Ye.

Requesting my dearest C.C. welcoming the huddled masses while dressed as Liberty Enlightening the World.

Larger C.C. ref:

dropbox.com/s/zohdv4y0pvki0un/cc ref large.jpg

Clothing and relative stance ref:

dropbox.com/s/vb2538tyqckwdxr/liberty enlightening the world ref.png?dl=0

Note: Those things you can't quite see by Liberty's legs are broken chains.

Requesting Megumin handing the viewer a box of chocolates, or anything else valentines day related. Anything else is appreciated as long as it's not too lewd.

Fug ;_;

On a romantic dinner date, wearing a dress
Dressed as Sweetheart Sona or Heartseeker Ashe, but with her sword if possible imgur.com/a/HAKVd
Wearing a virgin killer sweater and thigh highs. Laying down with sideboob is a must if Its not backwards. If anyone feels extra, a bedroom setting and an affectionate/lustful Lavi be nice. Any pose you want works if It is backwards.
imgur.com/a/rqZOs
Nude, laying in either vanilla or mint chocolate chip ice cream with convenient whip cream censoring and "Happy Valentines Day" written in whip cream on her stomach or chest. Here are some rough ideas imgur.com/a/eNFLh

Any other cute ideas you may have, feel free to try them. Please, thank you, and have a nice weekend!

Hi, WWD
Humbly requesting my dearest Jolyne, no need to mimic Araki's style since I know it's difficult to pull off.

• Sharing a book with user/me or just falling asleep as she rests her head on my shoulder
• Sharing a pair of earbuds or just cuddling with user/me
• Jolyne comforting a sad user/me
• Finally, a interaction album with what I can only call my SI included, hope it helps but if it's easier just draw user instead imgur.com/a/UzLsn

Basically, anything romantic at all or preferably Valentine's Day themed, maybe include a wedding ring, would be very much appreciated, as long as you think it might put a smile on my face. Have a nice day and enjoy your weekend.

They didn't respond at all to it, just making sure they saw.

Requesting Rachnera Arachnera.

Her having eaten a coffee flavored piece of chocolate sounds divine this weekend.

Thank you for considering her!

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

Here's a list ideas I'd like to see:
-Mio in a winter outfit ice skating
-Older looking Mio wearing a jeans and a black sweater
-Mio receiving valentine gifts from user
-Mio (or older looking Mio if you want) in a cutelewd valentine related lingerie
-Her clothes being erased like in that gif ( imgur.com/dD5pF3Q )

Anything else is great as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Sup friendos.

Since Valentines is coming up there's bound to be tons of Valentines requests and this is no different.

Since Polt can't eat chocolate. I was given the suggestion that she might make little barbell shaped cookies instead. So I'd like a POV picture of Polt looking super proud giving me some barbell cookies. They can be well made or kinda burnt (since she might not be the best cook)

If you're looking to draw cute "SI" stuff I've updated my request to be the "wife carry" race but as a Valentines event to fit the theme. If you use that example I'd like it without the helmet for Polt.

Also anything cute with the two of us in "swole mates" tank tops would also be awesome.

Thanks as always brahs.

Requesting Shinji bashfully accepting some chocolate, looking embarrassed as user adjusts a tie on him, or him holding a rose in his teeth and attempting to be suave. Alternatively, him looking a bit yandere and holding some rope/chains.
Anything handsome or romantic would also be appreciated, thanks for any consideration and take it easy.

Requesting my wonderful Wanko anything valentines is fine, cute or cute lewd is fine!

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters like in the accompanying images of Sonico with adorable kitties acting as clothing for her by wrapping around her body!

Alternatively requesting Mimi wearing a sweater with a heart shaped cleavage window, please! Beckoning to the viewer POV style as though pulling me in for a kiss!

Thank you if you pick this up!

whatever

Requesting my dear Ionasal please!

• As it's Valentines next week, something along those lines would be nice. Giving Valentines chocolates to SI/user/the viewer or something similar. SI ref here: imgur.com/a/s6wR0
• With user/SI, wearing matching t-shirts like in imgur.com/a/fU9wJ (maybe having trouble matching them up due to height difference?).
• Bringing back a really old idea; her in her pajamas ('MoMoFish' outfit on the ref) inviting the viewer to join her in bed like this: imgur.com/a/JnOzq
◦ Cosplaying as any of the girls from VA-11 HALL-A: imgur.com/a/HpIhy
◦ Wearing that backless meme sweater

Personality reference if you need it: youtu.be/Z4ExDRvBR-M
Don't bother watching it all the way through, it's WAY too long.

But as usual I'd be happy with anything; cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks in advance!

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•casting a spell as Rivalrun from the Yuru Yuri series "Magical Girl Mikurun", maybe with a wand while saying "Are you sure she uses this?"
Focus mainly on her delicious midriff
•Wearing the virgin killer sweater while offering valentine's chocolates to user
•calmly enjoying the sunrise in flannel pajamas while sipping a cup of coffee
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

If anyone's up for a Valentine's Day themed trade, I'm all up for it! I'd like to see Hao holding a rose or a bouquet of roses, whichever you like.

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting my Minty love of my life looking super happy with piles upon piles of Valentines Day Chocolates or taking a comfy bubblebath with a rubber duck and lots of bubbles (to keep it non lewd)

Anything else nonlewd or just a tiny bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face. Thank you very much and have a lovely weekend!

I'll be requesting my waifu Mahiru Koizumi wearing a karate gi while cooling off after some training. I also wouldn't mind something Valentine's Day themed as well. Anything from her trying to seduce the viewer to her blushing heavily as she hands the viewer homemade chocolates. As always thanks, and here's to a great weekend!

Well I did not draw this well, so re-request if you'd like.

Humbly requesting anything happy of my husbando, Slaine Troyard.

Maybe him wearing this butler outfit imgur.com/a/Bgep5
And/or saying:
>Would you like a bath? Or perhaps dinner? Or would you like…me?
(at an Aldnoah event when they asked his seiyuu to say a line that would make a girl happy).

Or a PoV of him giving user blue or red roses, since my birthday is on Valentine's day. Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi wearing a commander uniform like the one Tanya's wearing in the reference.
a.pomf.cat/jzgmgl.png (embed)
or
Giving me a box of chocolates for Valentines day.

Requesting Fuuka playing the Pocky game with the viewer, or anything cute. Thanks in advance.

Requesting Yukino pinning her bangs to the side, similar this this ref photo (i.imgur.com/9jUMjKZ.jpg); enough to reveal her ears and Hello Kitty earrings (ref: imgur.com/a/qb9zL)

Reposting for Kakyoinbro
Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. Anything happy/cute for Valentine's Day would be amazing, but if you want specific ideas then this album might be helpful imgur.com/a/fzFnw SI ref: i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png Thank you so much if you consider drawing him and have a great weekend.

Requesting Laharl from Disgaea, but wielding a staff (instead of a sword), and wearing a speedo instead of his boxers. Optionally: he can be barefooted.

Hello, everyone!

Requesting Emilia-tan doing something for Valentines Day. As for the picture:
-Ideally, her holding out Valentines chocolates towards the viewer with her being nervous/blushing. As a reference, something like this: s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/21/64/6f/21646f1d49d17602e19b477909744158.jpg (embed) Even better if Puck is on her shoulder, winking at the viewer.
-Her holding a bouquet of roses with a huge smile on her face, maybe a few tears of joy. Something like this: s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/aa/80/36/aa80369dc34ae4294c34487ab5223232.jpg (embed) If you want, you can have Puck peeking out from within the bouquet.
-I'd be quite happy with anything with her as long as it is Valentines Day-related and not lewd.

Thank you kindly in advance!

Posting for Toukofag
Requesting Touko receiving Valentines chocolate or a rose bouquet with a joyful look on her face.

Alternatively, her baking some chocolates for this year's Valentines.

Some of the other ideas I have are:
-Wearing a sleek black suit and looking suave.
-Wearing a shoulderless sweater and jeans, it'd be really nice if she's holding a pillow or a warm drink.
-Cosplaying as FN FAL from the guncolle game, Girls Frontline. FAL reference: imgur.com/a/eV64P

Anything cute is fine, thank you and I wish you a happy weekend.

Requesting Nozomi wearing an apron with a heart on it, please. (Example: i.imgur.com/hWoi3Qw.png)

Anything else that's cute and/or Valentine's Day-related would be lovely too! Thank you!

Requesting love.

Requesting Q.
Something valentine's related would be nice but anything involving her would be greatly appreciated.

Some suggestions:
-Hugging a yes/no pillow.
-Handing over some chocolates or midas notes.
-Lying on a bed surrounded by chocolates and midas notes.
-Being fed a piece of chocolate in POV sharp teeth would be a plus.
I realize all my suggestions are very samey. Oh well.

Her source is 'C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control'.