*sweeps your path*

*sweeps your path*

why aren't you a Buddhist Sup Forums? It's the patrician religion, superior to all western/muslim religions in every way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qvEBaAiy5b4
archive.fo/NIAgZ)
mileswmathis.com/budd.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8sF4ru4WGFY
youtube.com/watch?v=bvJ87dp1MqI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karlfried_Graf_Dürckheim
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is he an Airbender?

Buddhism is a Confucianism oversimplification inferior to the thing simplified.

>tfw no monk lifting buddy to make gains with

How many Buddhist in the shaded area, Op?

Pro tip: None.

You sure he's not a Jain?

>generally agreed
All major accomplishments in all fields have been made exclusively by the United States since 1776.

That stone buddhism is being to cowardly to live as a man

If it's so superior to the west then why do you live in Canada?

d-d-desu???

how can he stay in such shape as monk? I mean you need lots of protein and calories as a natural fucking bodybuilder every day to look like this guy(not to mention all the work out), are they heavily funded by their government or something

>look like a chad
>have to abstain from the chad lifestyle

pretty much self-cuckoldry

Because I watched a tibet documentary on how they were geting ready to recive some representative of dlama at their monestary, a western documentary. They had a problem too many strey dogs so they gathered them and said they would move them into the other side of their neighbourhood where there is water nearby, kne of the crew members followed them and filmed those lovly budist monestery souls kill every single dog! Plus their coat colors are not my favorite!

god tier gardens, plus massive donations from Buddhist communities.

Do they have secret monk lifting techniques to look like that? Or they just hit the gym like everyone else?

I only know about monks in Japan but they are wealthy. Rolex, Mercedes, and shit. I think it's same thing in jungle Asia. Religion is pretty good business.

I'm currently renovating my house. An insect ( 'thunder beast' in dutch, can't google it) got caught in the dust. I relocated it, only to witness it having a far more prolonged deathstruggle than it would've had originally. I supressed the need to squeeze it between my thumb and index finger because I'm a Buddhist.

A Jain monk would either be dressed in white or nude. Also probably Indian.

I mirin.

If I wasn't a Christian, I would be a Buddhist. Based religion.

this is the only religion i could see myself joining.
no kike worshipping, pedophile prophets or mutilated cocks.

He is Thai, not an indian freak

the jews push buddhism because it's one of those "tune-out, turn-inward" religions meaning you lose any ability to threaten their global control structure

*Blocks your path to enlightenment*

You gotta start listening to Alan Watts friendo!

>the jews push buddism
lol i bet you're a christian

I'm a corporate wageslave and have entertained the thought of running away to Japan to become a Zen Buddhist. I love America, but am becoming more and more disillusioned with our generation every day. It's all so tiresome to pretend to enjoy such superficial conversation with such vapid people.

Anyway it's a silly dream, because I know I wouldn't fit in. I can't even speak the language and know no one there. Guess I should just be satisfied with reading the Platform Sutra and continuing my meditation.

MUDSLIMES BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=qvEBaAiy5b4

Religion just isn't my thing.

No, but who do you think imported eastern mysticism in the 19th century? What about theosophy and the new age? I'm not saying buddhism is bad, I'm just saying jews don't mind it since it doesn't pose much of a threat.
The only threat it poses is its followers becoming too ascetic and not buying products at the same rate as atheists. So they're not flooding the airwaves with its graces.

underrated

Isometrics.

I've taken the logical conclusion to Buddhism -- Taoism.

Because Buddhists are the spiritual equivalent of people that go to Starbucks to "write", but instead spend time talking about their unstarted project and doing everything but write. The tenets are all that shit is fine, but 9999999/10000000 are exactly like Brian Griffin (of Family Guy).

nature is good and not dross

i don't want to annihilate myself

Read pic related before going! You aren't the first gringo who wants to move to Japan to study Zen!

Everyone thinks of Buddhism as a peaceful religion
Yet even they are violent toward Islamists.

Even pacifists can't abide mad dogs.

If you think you can choose your religion, you were never religious.
It's an ingrained belief system, not an accessory.

oh gee I forgot that their ideology meant that they have to let animals eat them alive without fighting back

Buddhism isn't a religion. It's more like a very sophisticated form of psychotherapy.

Western Buddhism is basically Jewish run.
Look at the major English language forums: dhammawheel . org and dharmawheel . net
Both owned by the same Jew.
The largest Buddhist publisher, Shambhala - owned and run by Jews.
The mindfulne$$ industry was started by Jews with only a month of training - see article The Jewish Roots of Mindfulness .(archive.fo/NIAgZ)

Buddhism is based, but you have to dig out the Jewish subversion.
Their most pervasive and pernicious lie is "buddhism withot beliefs".
They want you to ignore all the genuine beliefs of Buddhism because those are the things that expose Judaism's inferiority.

kek

A whole day in real terms then.
And stealing ideas and putting cheese on it /= innovation

There is no such thing as a universal religion, at least not a functional one. While there are universal truths, there is too much to consider in terms of individuality when talking of the spirit. Each race has a natural religion which is an expression of its volk, that's what each person should look for, because it's where they'll fit best. Buddhism might work perfectly for some Asians, but that doesn't mean it will for Europeans, at least not at a deep level. Many whites practice Buddhism or some variant of it more as intellectual masturbation than anything else. And most often the people who resort to that are the ones who deem themselves "rational", yet haven't looked at the religion of their ancestors. You only have one identity, and that means the only religion which fits you is the one which is a natural expression of your race. Unless you're a 56%er, then you're doomed to a meaningless life void of any identity.

wasn't knocking them. Just pointing out that Islam is so shit that the most peaceful religion in the world throws down on them.

that doesn't they won't fight back if what they are treasured (memories, family and belief) being harmed.
Islam is everything that is unnatural and goes against Buddhist's ideology which based on universe nature.

Just like in any religion, sects vary, but pure land requires faith.

Looks interesting, thank you for the recommendation.

how do they build muscle without a traditional weight set? do they just lift rocks or what?

their fucking body weight, adoy

Sorry friendo, I dont take refuge in anything, not even the three jewels. However I would love to see how the alms bowl diet can get me swole.

good paper on the subject
mileswmathis.com/budd.html

Exactly.

Where did this Buddhism isn't a religion meme come from?

That's me

A lot of them compete in modern Chinese kickboxing tournaments, so I assume they have some modern equipment

>tfw no steroids

>I posted a typical Buddhist for you all to see.
Fucking kill yourself right now.

>superior to all western/muslim religions in every way.

He could be an actor for some Kung fu movie?

No, it's the truest form of discipline. Since you're never tempted with the possibility of sexual encounters, it is easy for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=8sF4ru4WGFY

There is ways to eat a shitload of calories without having to eat much food you know

They become temporary monks when they're parents die or something. That roidmonkey isn't an actual monk.

Jewish marketing of their (((Buddhist books))).

Are you an atheist? Buy our (((Buddhist books))) because Buddhism isn't a religion.

Are you a Christian? Buy our (((Buddhist books))) because Buddhism isn't a religion.

HOW DID THE BUDDHA STEAL FROM CONFUCIUS? POOS BTFO

I just started reading the Buddhacarita. I'm not going to become a Buddhist though, nice religion though. It's a multiracial religion so no dice.

Pure land is utterly plebian! That said, name amuda butso!

swallowing cum or being a manlet? - dont answer, they go hand in hand

>kekistani flag
Opinion discarded, fuck off back to r/the_dipshits

Sometimes they become monks for short time periods in Thai society. Could be his first day. Maybe he only stays a week.

It's more philosophy than religion. It doesn't preclude you from observing other religions. In fact, it encourages you to submerse yourself.

It does not require worship, but intense introspection.

It encourages you to ask the questions that other religions would slay you for.

Most other religions are based on hope, buddhism is based on will.

just eat nothing but rice and sweep floors with a 40kg broom family

he's a big guy

taoism is more interesting.

When your religion is to accept pain to move past it, and working out is about accepting that you must have pain to get stronger.

Have you ever heard of Tom Campbell op? Dude is really a reincarnated version of the Buddha, say pretty much the same stuff just updated and with science to back it up. There is tons of his stuff on you tube.

youtube.com/watch?v=bvJ87dp1MqI

Check out your compatriot, krautbro!
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karlfried_Graf_Dürckheim

In Thailand everyone becomes a monk at some point in their life, for a short time usually.

I'm guessing that's the case with this guy, he left his gym to become a monk for some time.

Jesus died for my sins, for this mans sins.
He overcame death, defeated lucifer for ALL MANKIND to be able to go to heaven.
>Im sure hes a nice fella, but God is God, and he had a son.

kek

Just follow Confucian virtue ethics, its better.

ITT American education

First guy I've seen with actual Street Fighter Ryu tier feet

Does Thailand have a mudslime problem, what do you think about akahand bharat?

Buddhism is a failure. Muh equality, muh virtue. Civilization is the dregs of human existence. Swallow me up in the void. I want to become one with the monad huperousia. Their libertarians and commies rolled into one. They hate humanity and civilization and want to escape this "clay prison". Laughable. Traitors to mankind. They were low caste and couldn't handle reality so they ran. Hilarious. The caste was mostly racial, btw. Get this too, the priestly caste was dominated by cohenim. Yup, they've shown that with dna studies, the jews were brahmins. Where do you think the word brahmin even comes from? ABRAHAM. Hilarious.

Most Athiests and Christians are actually buddhists, too, if you question them about their beliefs. Both hate the bible or are depressingly confused about what it says.

>Jews were brahmins
>religion older than Judaism

Truth is not mystic encounter or anagogy. Truth is a proposition. Buddhism was the original apostasy from the true faith.

Also, look into the Srimana tradition of Buddhism. It's so consistent with the teachings they had to tone it down for people with the normal buddhism you know about today. A pox upon all virtue signaling buddhists retards and their ilk.

Just search for the dna studies yourself, dude.

You search what their sample size and method was, it's the same with iq studies they never came to India and just guessed their results

Nah, I already searched it, sir. I'm confident in the results.

Buddhist monasteries are sex camps for younger boys. Monks abuse/molest boys all the time. You never hear about it on USA news. Happens all the time though.

My friend stayed at a Buddhist monastery for a few months. Woke up to his asian master giving him oral. He knocked him out and arranged things really fast to leave the country.

Buddhist monks are simply sexual predators. No different than many Catholic priests are Hindu gurus.

I swallowed the Buddhist pill, best decision I've ever made. It takes a lot of patience, but Buddhist have spent many years searching for the truth to living a happy and fulfilling life. It has a lot of good information to absorb.

Post links

europeans were fucking cows when civilization was built in north africa, middle-east and greece

Yup regardless of distance and the fact Buddhism appeared at around the same time if not earlier.

Why is Aquitaine outside the zone? Any comments?

Actually, Buddhism is more than a religion it's a lifestyle. Buddhism is for intelligent people who underatand that life has no purpose, and it is different from a religion as it requires no belief in God, and is based on rationality and is overall lacking in fairy tales.

Buddhists are also better than Christians because Buddhism understand science while the other does not. I understand that some people may get mad at that fact, but the reality is that Buddhism is mostly for intelligent people. It truly opened up my eyes, and I benefit a lot from meditating.

You can be spiritual without being religious or theistic (stupid). Buddhists typically have comservstive families and we have tight communities.

If you support science, rationality, and intelligence, Buddhism is the best option.