ITS FUCKING OVER

ITS FUCKING OVER

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153313648/#153315200
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nope. 7 more years of extra WHITE Christmases with President Trump and Best Lady. Sorry haters!

Since when is New Hampshire trump country?

I bet that's the first time she's ever held the Constitution

Fuck off, Shareblue

you know it!

First of all, he has no district because he was never a rep. Second, I would love to hear what "high crime" Trump has committed to warrant impeachment. Hurting your feelings and actually following through on his campaign promises don't count as "crimes" either.

Trump will be impeaced no later than Christmas

WRONG

That's funny. The US House of Representatives held a vote last week and only 58 out of 435 reps voted yea. Good luck with that.

>7 years

Lel no sweetie

terrible fake

cry more leftypol faggot

Trump actually won New Hampshire, but Democrats got cute and stole both 4 electoral votes and a Senate seat. The margins were razor thin. They pulled the exact shit that Kennedy did in Illinois, or Franken did in Minnesota.

Lmao

You don't remember New Hampshire almost going red this year? It was constantly being discussed whenever someone would talk about potential "paths to victory" before the election. Trump only lost the state by 0.37%

Most of New Hampshire isn't the urban liberal scene you envision when you think of most of the rest of New England. There aren't big cities in New Hampshire - it's more of a rural state, relatively speaking. The same goes for Maine, which is why Trump was able to win an elector from Maine. Basically, once you start getting up to New Hampshire and Maine, you're outside of the yuppie New England scene that you're probably picturing (like Boston, for example)

Your post is cute,here is a conflicting post...

You know that fat, sick old faggot can't make it any 7 tears. The slobby bag of dogshit is already almost dead.
He hasn't been able to fuck that clap ridden Russian whore of his for years, by the way.

> Impeached

Dumbfags don't even know what impeachment means. Forgets Bill Clinton was impeached.

what does that have to do with anything dotard shill?

Thank you.

THIS

Democrats are Democrats no matter what district elected them.

No different than Republicans like Scott Brown.

>being this big of a faggot

I wish I could shoot you in the forehead and fuck the hole after.

You can't impeach someone who has done more for your country in 1 year than the last 3 presidents combined. Dumbasses

really made me think

Dear cuntmuscle retarded liberals. Name ONE impeachable offense Trump has committed. Or even one he’s credibly accused of. And I mean actually impeachable by standard of the LAW. NOT your psychotic wet dreams and imagined fantasies of “obstruction of justice” which he cannot even be charged with

Youre telling me thats NOT trump in drag!?!

Thats what you said about these 4 years sweetie and look how that turned out sweetie

What a filthy mouth for such a young man

>mfw it's fucking real

>TheHill