Why are men getting botox?

We don’t hit a wall, so why are these fools trying to look 19?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/11/01/millennials-arent-shy-about-their-plastic-surgeries-on-instagram/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

let me give you the quick rundown

>The guy from the goo goo dolls represents the majority of men

>We don’t hit a wall, so why are these fools trying to look 19?

Because they're faggots

He looks worse, what the fuck

Because he DON'T WANT THE WOOOOOORLD TO SEE his wrinkles

BOGPILL

He's taken the Bogpill. He is beginning his ascension to a higher astral plane.

so the jizz ricochets off the hardened skin and is less likely to end up in the hair

Normal people (men) dont get botox. Only people in entertainment get it, which over represents the vast majority of normal people

Unless you suffer some massive deformation there's no reason to ever get plastic surgery because it just looks stupid as fuck

More and more people are getting plastic surgery in general, Millennial whores in particular are shameless about it. Just a sign of the times I guess.

Another one that got the botex

OH NO NO NO

>Why are faggots getting botox?
FTFY

Also, because they're vain fucking faggots. Why anyone would want to look like they've been attacked by an entire hive of bees is beyond me.

bon jovi looks good for his age

These people probably stared at themselves in the mirror so long that they subconsciously started to see flaws where there werent. Something something vapid brainlet syndrome

To ensure that the opposite sex still sees them as a viable candidate for reproduction therefore giving them the opportunity to continue having sterile coitus with numerous females.

That's really weird. Men are lucky because, as long as we're somewhat fit and go outside sometimes, aging makes us look better. Women love the lines on our faces that develop with experience and age. Only 12 y/o girls think boys (think early Beiber) are attractive..

Might have just answered my own question there.

Think about how fucked up people with plastic surgery from this era are going to look as they age.

finnbro has a point

>Only people in entertainment get it, which over represents the vast majority of normal people
I wish this were still true, but it's wrong. America in particular is one of the most plastic countries on earth. We're only beaten out by places like South Korea and Brazil these days (as far as per capita goes).
nypost.com/2016/11/01/millennials-arent-shy-about-their-plastic-surgeries-on-instagram/
Just further reasons to avoid modern women, imo. You don't even know what you're getting anymore.