>literally Hitler candidate is gonna be elected next year
>communists are all in jail, even the former president will join them
>crony capitalists are making them company
>literally jailed the country's former richest man
>south is gonna secede and form Uncucked Germany

Who is the monkey now?

UMA DELÍCIA

TENHO ORGULHO DA NOSSA BANDERA.

>This thread is directed towards bongs, burguers, anglos in general and argentinians. We can't wait to colonize you and ruin your country like you did to ours.

Fuck off nigger ape

UMA DELICIA

Fuck me, that thought experiment about infinte monkeys and infinte typewriters eventually producing coherent writing was true

Southern brazil is based, the rest of brazil needs to be nuked

Get rid of your niggers and Brazil could easily be one of the top 5 countries on Earth.

lol

You still have niggers running the streets and preventing any tourism in fear of getting fucking mugged. Fuck off. Kill those niggers and then you'l;l have something, monkey boy.

OOOH OOHH AAH AAAHH AAHH

SHOW YOUR REAL FLAG, ARGENTINIAN.

Fuck me, that thought experiment about infinite cucks and infinite snow eventually producing an irrelevantly pathetic country was true.

this
I'd be happy to see all of South America turn around and become free and prosperous. You might need to do a little genociding to get there but it will be worth it.

Do you have a flag?

Get rid of yours and your country will still not be white.

Bolsonaro will literally force niggers under welfare to castrate themselves.

HAIL VIKTORIA

U M A D E L I C I A

I went there and had zero issues, quit being such a cuck.

>american
>happy about South America

FUCK OFF.

All you've brought South America was misery and imperialism. We coming for you, yankee son of a bitch.

Lol faggot are you mad you cant compete with the MASTER RACE???

B U N D A
U
N
D
A

>being this mad and delusional

>Brazil
>Supremacy
fucking pick one

I came for the ass.
I was not disappointed.

Too good to be true. I need a link for this

>omg a buttocks, so impressive

Stop chimping out junglenigger sort your shit before you come at the yanks it's better here in every way

T. Hue emmigrant

This endless shitposting of cherrypicked Liveleak footage has to end.

Brazil can be the safest place in the world. All you need is to do not be stupid (hard for americans) and protect yourself. Nothing happens in Brazil as long as you avoid certain areas. All violence and crime goes in specific crime districts.

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU as long as you avoid beaches, city centers, crowded local markets, tourist sights, desert streets, jammed tunnels, favelas, public parks, bus stops, train stations, bus stations, triangles of death (PVP areas between the favelas), crowded streets, the northeastern regions, Rio de Janeiro and the jungle.

>pic related is how public transportation looks like in Brazil

Don't have the guts to ride on literal target practice to get to work? Don't come.

Stay in your faggot cuckshed and wait for Ahmed to let you out.

BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP

>nation of urchins and niggers
>supremacy

lol

UMA DELICIA!

DERROTISTA FILHO DA PUTA

ENTREGUISTA

VAI MAMAR UM AMERICANO, CORNO DE MERDA.

ESSES FILHOS DA PUTA SÓ FIZERAM MERDA COM AGENTE E VC AINDA CHUPA O PAU DELES?????

BOLSOMITO VAI CORTAR SEUS CIÊNCIA SEM FRONTEIRAS E VC VAI VOLTAR PRA VIVER DE MORTADELA.

You forgot to mention that we are 5 times World Cup winners OP. #Bolsonaro2018

Brazil is one or the few countries that will survive the shale revolution.

Vivo ao Brasil. Continua lindo.

"And here at the lower image, we see the offspring of the poster's wife..."

>>abolished fascist labour laws
>>fastest growing libertarian population

>Implying these are good things

Alguém quer ser meu amigo? Abandonei os antigos e a senpaiília. Passarei o aniversário daqui uns dias, natal e virada de ano jogando vidya sozinho. Alguém pra playar algo junto seria legal. Normalmente passo as viradas sentado em prontera em algum server aleatório mas qualquer vidya mesmo off seria legal

brazil wins by turning everyone else brown

>Master Race

kek

Quero um abracao com pau duro, amor.

Hot women, shit hole country

Topkek you're just mad you lacked the technical skills to get a visa, or the social skills to lock down a qt blonde white girl while you were here and have some halfmonkey babies.

People like you are why i left Minas,

But if you do something right and elect bolsonaro ill buy a vacation home there and introduce my kids to their family

>can't accept that his nation is hopelessly mongrelized

I will marry a Brazilian woman. I don't understand why some of the Brazilian men here hate them. Maybe they are neats?

Brego do brago do broi caraiiii

Sopa sopa macaco

You mean bandeira

>I will marry a Brazilian woman.
FUCK YOU

I HOPE YOUR CHILDREN WILL ALL BE BROWN LIKE THE AVERAGE AMERICAN

OUR WOMEN ARE NOT WHORES. THEY ARE TRADITIONAL UNLIKE AMERICAN FEMINISTS WHOSE VAGINA IS SO LOOSE THEY CAN FIT BRAZIL IN IT.

GET THE FUCK OUT

>amerimutt
>calling others 'brown'

I was married to a Brazilian woman. MEUUUUU fucking DEUSSSSSSS. Jealous controlling bitches. Mineira que fucking louca!

>agente

Pvp areas kek

All women are like that though

Ah Ta! Eh Brasileiro, com certeza.

MORE BUNDA

>Who is the monkey now?
you

I disagree. Most Brazilian women are.

>i-it's not that I'm a d-defeatist cuck
>y-you're just jealous b-because you weren't accepted
Any dirty mexican can become an american today, nigger. Immigrating to the US is no great achievement.

Cry some more. I know you're having fun living in Africa.

"S-SHE HAS TO BE A MAN. THERE'S NO WAY A CIS-WOMAN WOULD BE THAT HOT." - Insecure boypuccy fucker american.

Thank you for making Love strange love

You're welcome.

you realize the south is known for sucking dick right ?

Still better than that monkey shithole you nigger apes inhabit

literally this. there are so many brazilian immigrants here in massachussetts and they are all here illegally

UMA DELICIA

Can you elaborate more about this? I heard that he will punish those who have children and are on welfare and he will soon or later, for the disgust of the christian electorate, legalize abortion. Some people, from left to right, call him an eugenist.

>supremacy
>14th highest murder rate on the planet

lol, ok

Mein nigger, São Paulo is the bare bones of this shitty place. If São Paulo leaves the federation, there will be no Brazil in less than a decade. Besides I'm pro secession, Brazil as a whole is shitty.

not an argument

UMA DELÍCIA

Para de passar vergonha, macaco.

>Degenerate shithole with money = burgerland
>Degenerate shithole without money = Brazil

Simple as that. Only full blown retards would want to immigrate to the US or Western Europe nowadays.

i love brazilian posters

Fake data made by jews

>american imperialism meme
Is that what your Jewish Marxist professor said?

The thing is, if America wanted to be imperialist, you'd already be part of our country. The CIA "operations" in South America were a side show of a side show in the cold war. It was actually a punishment for case officers to be sent to South America, because nothing was going on there and because of that your career would never advance. The entire Americas got less of a CIA budget than 1 african nation(Mozambique).

B U N D A
U
N
D
A

WE WILL BECOME KAAAANGZ! HUEHUEHEUHEUEHEUHEHU

what's the point of this thread

I unironically could not understand, words alone don't form a sentence

Don't those whores take some kind of horse hormones to get those disgusting legs?

>pathetic yankee who stole our natural riches and now wants to look good

We love Sweden!

>libertarian
>calling me out for sounding ridiculous

We call it Natural Selection.

This is why americans would not last a day here.

Africa? What is that?

That's where the blacks live, right?

We just call it your wife's pussy.

My eyebrows are blonde
Fuck off

t. low test

>triangles of death (PVP areas between the favelas)

This country is a disgusting shithole, don't fool yourselves

>We just call it your wife's pussy.
>

I thought she was a spaniard

UMA
M
A

south-east ( where I live ) is the only economical force of the entire country, I've never even met someone from the south

Just like the US, don't fool yourself

>triangles of death (PVP areas between the favelas)

Don’t let your shower electrocute you tonight.

Yeah yeah yeah Brazilian pride until any of us are given a chance to get outta here.

I heard this from Brazilians and it looks disgusting and unnatural, so they weren't talking shit, most likely.

>he doesn't shower under exposed circuits that naturally lose heat and last way longer than average showers

Enjoy your planned obscolescnescne, burguer.

>Electric showers aren't safe

Federal student faggot detected. #Bolsonitro2018 will take care of you.

WHAT'S REALLY DISGUSTING AND UNNATURAL IS YOUR COUNTRY

A FUCKING TOOTHBRUSH